Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Nope - I'm guessing I should then?

If you're not eating less then yes, it shouldn't take a health nut to tell you that.

Personally, as a student, I lost a bit of weight as I was just living off less food. If your diet also hasn't changed then, yes, see your GP.

It's not one of those things to laugh about and use for hard man points to show how much you don't care.

Amongst the causes for freak weight loss are s number of cancers. It's not scaremongering to advise a bit of caution, it's not like your GP costs you owt.

Nope - I'm guessing I should then?

Yeah - just to make sure everything is normal, at the very least. As Finn said above, weight loss can be caused by some very nasty things. 

It's probably nothing, but the alternative isn't good so it's best to be sure.

People who say, "this could only happen in this country," who haven't got the first idea of how things are working out in other countries. You invariably find such people couldn't tell you any other foreign leaders beyond Obama and "that guy who goes to bunga bunga parties".

Pretentious cvnts looking down on other people in an effort to try and convince themselves that all the time they've spent obtaining practically useless knowledge wasn't just a colossal waste of life.

That's some self-loathing there Moose?

• Like 2

Get it all off your chest!

Here it goes........

Well today has been pants! My car has been a pain, it's rained all day and I have had one too many. Still feeling sore after watching play off final and feeling a bit worse for wear but the worst thing about today is that a blast from the past has just lasted through y IDE like a stea. Train and now I feel shite!

Anther rubbish bit of today is that I miss aoww and I can never talk to her nowadays! Just wish things were like the old days. Ft ain't the same, people ain't the same and life is far tooooo serus! Cum onnnnnnnnnn lets drinking all away!

I'm fed up with people calling me a tool, Kingfox talks bullshit blah blah blah.

Would you call these threads I made earlier in the season bullshit.

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/topic/83985-who-would-of-thought-it/

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/topic/83409-chill-out-it-was-only-the-league-cup/

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/topic/87545-matty-james/?hl=%2Bmatty+%2Bjames

Yes actually posted by Kingfox, actual positive posts, actual posts of no bullshit and well thought out wording. 

As you can see two are marked POPULAR, of course you can't see how many rep points they collected, but they got me 28 altogether. People will say oh Kingfox is banging on about his beloved rep points again, but frankly on this occasion I'm pointing out that when I wrote them people rated those posts, so therefore I don't talk bullshit all the time.

Rant over, goodnight sexy people.

Nope because that is about specific things. This is a place to air frustration and let it all out! P.S - No counselling will be offered as part of this thread. :P

... This is literally the same as WGMG. Duplicate threads grind my gears.

This would have been merged / deleted hours ago if Webster wasn't such a sloppy mod. :whistle:

... This is literally the same as WGMG. Duplicate threads grind my gears.

This would have been merged / deleted hours ago if Webster wasn't such a sloppy mod. :whistle:

:dry: but agreed. I'm not allowed to merge so it's closed.

Kingfox can be a dick but he also makes a lot of decent posts. I think it's fine to crack on him sometimes but imo foxestalk would be a sadder place without him. Finn the Sub human though we could do without. obnoxious twerp.

Kingfox can be a dick but he also makes a lot of decent posts. I think it's fine to crack on him sometimes but imo foxestalk would be a sadder place without him. Finn the Sub human though we could do without. obnoxious twerp.

lol

cry-baby.jpg

For god's sake man, if you need an ego massage you are going it about it the wrong way, take this post:

You just sound like a tool, so that is why people call you a tool, stop this banter king crap, get over this obsession with "banter", and learn from the popular posts, that when you actually talk knowledgeably and normally about football and give your genuine banter free opinion, people listen and appreciate it. When you obsess over rep and "banter" and "banter king" you sound like a tool.

It's only the internet mate, why should I take it serious. At the end of the day mate, the way I look at it is, I'm not threatening anybody, I'm not harming anybody, people take my posts too serious then have a go at me. 

I talk knowledgeably and normal when I feel like it, my banter is not serious sometimes I'm funny, sometimes I'm a t**t and frankly I don't care, because I know people don't like it. I guess I will just have to knock it on the head :(

Thank you you French beauty. Tbh I've grown to like Finnegan in the past month, he says it how it is and couldn't give a shit.

I think it's been taken down now. :(

Poor FIF, maybe his Finn The Subhuman merchandise will go better.

I don't think he realized it was a George Carlin (almost five years now since he died, amazing, it goes so fast) piece.

Quite a compliment if he thought I wrote it!