Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Guest MattP

I don't think he realized it was a George Carlin (almost five years now since he died, amazing, it goes so fast) piece.

Quite a compliment if he thought I wrote it!

That was my original thought actually.

Good read, sounded like me after a night on the Charlie.

I don't think he realized it was a George Carlin (almost five years now since he died, amazing, it goes so fast) piece.

Quite a compliment if he thought I wrote it!

He wants to loooooooove you...

He wants to kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiss you.....

It's only the internet mate, why should I take it serious. At the end of the day mate, the way I look at it is, I'm not threatening anybody, I'm not harming anybody, people take my posts too serious then have a go at me. 

I talk knowledgeably and normal when I feel like it, my banter is not serious sometimes I'm funny, sometimes I'm a t**t and frankly I don't care, because I know people don't like it. I guess I will just have to knock it on the head :(

You shouldn't take it seriously fella, that's the point, but posts like the one on here give the impression that you do. I didn't say ditch the banter, like everyone sometimes it's funny sometimes not so much, but it is the obsession with it and banter king nonsense that rubs people up the wrong way.

• Like 1

It's only the internet mate, why should I take it serious. At the end of the day mate, the way I look at it is, I'm not threatening anybody, I'm not harming anybody, people take my posts too serious then have a go at me. 

I talk knowledgeably and normal when I feel like it, my banter is not serious sometimes I'm funny, sometimes I'm a t**t and frankly I don't care, because I know people don't like it. I guess I will just have to knock it on the head :(

Thank you you French beauty. Tbh I've grown to like Finnegan in the past month, he says it how it is and couldn't give a shit.

I called you a tool all day yesterday! The main reason was because you are! But it was the inane statements you posted that you really couldn't back up with fact! 

If you have an opinion, thats fine, state its your opinion - people might not agree with you, but nobody can ever take it away from you!

Stating categorically that a player with more PL experience than anyone in our squad is crap and is a laughing stock - That's inane drivel! That's why i called you a tool all day! 

Your banter is shit but you go on about it like you are some world famous comedian! Your young and acting like a **** is what happens when your allowed on the internet without mummy and daddy watching what you are saying! But, there are people on here who are grown ups, your like an annoying little brother that gives it the big un, gets punched and then goes crying to mummy!

• Like 2

You shouldn't take it seriously fella, that's the point, but posts like the one on here give the impression that you do. I didn't say ditch the banter, like everyone sometimes it's funny sometimes not so much, but it is the obsession with it and banter king nonsense that rubs people up the wrong way.

It's all a sarcastic joke, 100% honesty.

But I don't know why people get so worked up, when it's only a forum and the internet, like I said I'm not harming or threatening anybody's well being. 

I called you a tool all day yesterday! The main reason was because you are! But it was the inane statements you posted that you really couldn't back up with fact! 

If you have an opinion, thats fine, state its your opinion - people might not agree with you, but nobody can ever take it away from you!

Stating categorically that a player with more PL experience than anyone in our squad is crap and is a laughing stock - That's inane drivel! That's why i called you a tool all day! 

Your banter is shit but you go on about it like you are some world famous comedian! Your young and acting like a **** is what happens when your allowed on the internet without mummy and daddy watching what you are saying! But, there are people on here who are grown ups, your like an annoying little brother that gives it the big un, gets punched and then goes crying to mummy!

Why are you banging on about the Titus Bramble thing again, we had a discussion and I don't rate the guy, so their is nothing wrong with that, don't know why you got so worked up about the whole thing.

I'm 20 and my "banter" is all sarcastic, I know people don't find me funny, I know I'm not a comedian but frankly I couldn't give a shit. When I make reasonable posts on football, as some have said in the past my posts are actually good, but my annoying posts are annoying. 

But the annoying/witty things I say, come to me with ease, you make think I try too hard, but I don't. 

Ugh, as loathed as I am to spoon feed you attention I will interject my two pence briefly: people take the piss because you give a shit. Stop giving a shit and they'll stop taking the piss.

If you can't stop giving a shit, do everyone (especially yourself) a favour and **** off.

No point hanging about the forum if you're bothered by a bit of abuse.

• Like 4

Why are you banging on about the Titus Bramble thing again, we had a discussion and I don't rate the guy, so their is nothing wrong with that, don't know why you got so worked up about the whole thing.

I'm 20 and my "banter" is all sarcastic, I know people don't find me funny, I know I'm not a comedian but frankly I couldn't give a shit. When I make reasonable posts on football, as some have said in the past my posts are actually good, but my annoying posts are annoying. 

But the annoying/witty things I say, come to me with ease, you make think I try too hard, but I don't. 

You brought it up! You asked why people call you a tool! I explained why!

I never mentioned Titus Bramble for the sole reason i was using it as an example! Your banter is shit! I don't think you try too hard, You just think you are funny and you aren't.

I'm sure your not a bad guy, it is just the internet, but its annoying, just like the kid brother analogy i used before! It's like you are crying out for attention and then cry to mummy when its not positive attention. 

There's 2 things you can do - Grow up and stop posting drivel or (the more likely) carry on posting as you do but grow a sack if somebody calls you up on it! 

Bramble is shit and I was with you, until you used the "B" word, every time you write banter you just sound like a little child, no offence, if you want people to take you seriously stop using that word.

You brought it up! You asked why people call you a tool! I explained why!

I never mentioned Titus Bramble for the sole reason i was using it as an example! Your banter is shit! I don't think you try too hard, You just think you are funny and you aren't.

I'm sure your not a bad guy, it is just the internet, but its annoying, just like the kid brother analogy i used before! It's like you are crying out for attention and then cry to mummy when its not positive attention. 

There's 2 things you can do - Grow up and stop posting drivel or (the more likely) carry on posting as you do but grow a sack if somebody calls you up on it! 

I only said Bramble was crap, which loads of football fans think he is, then you had a go at me for saying it. Why I'm I a tool just because I called Titus Bramble crap?

My banter maybe shit, but some people actually find me funny sometimes, I'm not being cocky, I know this because people have said. I don't think I'm funny at all, when something witty comes to me I will post it, and if it's annoying, or controversial I don't care. 

Grow a sack, I'm not crying you may think I cried when my rep points got took or people had a go at me, but like I said I don't give a shit and at the end of it all I'm being sarcastic most of the time, but I know it doesn't come across that way. 

I have posted a lot of reasonable posts on this forum, so as long as people appreciate them and agree on them when I do make them, then I'm happy. 

I only said Bramble was crap, which loads of football fans think he is, then you had a go at me for saying it. Why I'm I a tool just because I called Titus Bramble crap?

My banter maybe shit, but some people actually find me funny sometimes, I'm not being cocky, I know this because people have said. I don't think I'm funny at all, when something witty comes to me I will post it, and if it's annoying, or controversial I don't care. 

Grow a sack, I'm not crying you may think I cried when my rep points got took or people had a go at me, but like I said I don't give a shit and at the end of it all I'm being sarcastic most of the time, but I know it doesn't come across that way. 

I have posted a lot of reasonable posts on this forum, so as long as people appreciate them and agree on them when I do make them, then I'm happy. 

Sounds like your crying about to me! Just saying.

Final word on all this from me Kingfox, since you asked, I've tried to explain why I find you annoying (i'm sure other people feel the same but i won't speak for them), you clearly care because you keep going on about it, but you don't take in what people are saying to you. You are more than entitled to say what you say, but it is annoying, and if that's fine with you, then stop going on about, otherwise look at what you can change. 

I replied to you in this thread to explain why i called you a tool yesterday, no other reason, maybe you don't want to take in what I've said after i called you a tool all day yesterday, that's fine i get it, but look at what others have written.

For me, you are not the worst poster on here, but you are the most annoying! 

Sounds like your crying about to me! Just saying.

Final word on all this from me Kingfox, since you asked, I've tried to explain why I find you annoying (i'm sure other people feel the same but i won't speak for them), you clearly care because you keep going on about it, but you don't take in what people are saying to you. You are more than entitled to say what you say, but it is annoying, and if that's fine with you, then stop going on about, otherwise look at what you can change. 

I replied to you in this thread to explain why i called you a tool yesterday, no other reason, maybe you don't want to take in what I've said after i called you a tool all day yesterday, that's fine i get it, but look at what others have written.

For me, you are not the worst poster on here, but you are the most annoying! 

I've had all this before, I know how much I can grate people. 

But the way you acted yesterday, was like I'm a massive tool, because I thought Titus Bramble was crap. 

At least I'm not the worst poster on here in your eyes ;)

I've had all this before, I know how much I can grate people. 

But the way you acted yesterday, was like I'm a massive tool, because I thought Titus Bramble was crap. 

At least I'm not the worst poster on here in your eyes ;)

Remember this, Just because i don't comment on every thing you say that winds me up doesn't mean i don't read it!

I'm not going over yesterday again but if you read over what was said again you will see the reason i called you a tool was because of the way you go about things, not because of what your opinion was on Mr Bramble! 

And you might not be the worst, but you are down there!  :D

Well, I've been to the GP over the massive weight loss - got to go in on Monday for blood tests checking for diabetes. Feck, shite and indeed arse.

My knees are fooked and had some x rays last week and they need replacing,but they are reluctant at my young age!!!

I'm having the opposite effect of gaining weight ,as I can't do much exercise and I'm a sales rep and your not a sales rep if you don't eat 5 Ginsters per day!

Anyway,I had 6 blood tests last Tuesday" you might feel a little ****". " I've been feeling one for years" etc etc it wasn't that bad,went a bit hot and clammy on the last one mind.i do not worry about my health enough,but glad I'm getting an MOT .At the end of the day if I have something wrong I still have it blood tests or no blood tests.They said they would call me if something is serious,as yet nothing!

Hope it goes well.