Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

You should've ruddy chased after us then :P

I was sort of standing at the front at half time looking at the stand for people I might recognise from the pics of the Foxestalk games and that, and the two of you sort of walked past. You haven't really missed out on anything.

I think I saw you.

Lucky you. When/where?

I was sort of standing at the front at half time looking at the stand for people I might recognise from the pics of the Foxestalk games and that, and the two of you sort of walked past. You haven't really missed out on anything.

Lucky you. When/where?

I saw Kateh and Cobbo yeeeeaaars ago, so there.

Lucky you. When/where?

We'll be the judge of that :P

We sort of walked past?

Yes. And a younger lad?

That would be my uncle then.

God only knows about the lad.

We'll be the judge of that :P

We sort of walked past?

By the time I'd realised who you both were, you were off down the other end somewhere...back to your seat I presume.

Maybe you skipped?

Or hopped?

Or jumped?

There was a hefty amount of jumping today.

That would be my uncle then.

God only knows about the lad.

By the time I'd realised who you both were, you were off down the other end somewhere...back to your seat I presume.

You presume correctly.

It wasn't Brightonesque angry jumping was it?

It was happy jumping, which is pretty much the same as angry jumping. There was still pummelage too. That step that was under the seats I never sat in kept hindering it a bit though. I also saw Fez's curly bits you'll be pleased to know.