Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Shocking tbh.

1. You don't have a clue who's holding that flag, what their beliefs are or whether the majority of the UAF would approve.

2. The EDL and it's brother groups have their equal quota of morons who may or may not be approved of by the rest of their organisation(s.)

To make both points:

Welsh%20Defence%20League%202.jpg?__SQUAR

457912.jpg

EDL%20nazi%20salute.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CA

And just for Bilo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIPD8qHhtVU

That said, they're still all twats. I'm a hypocrite. :whistle:

Edited by Finn the Human

There's a group that commonly counter-protest EDL that are predominantly Muslim youths isn't there? I can't remember what they're called but I'm sure they were in Leicester along with the UAF when the EDL invaded.

Aye, the MDL (Muslim Defence League).

Still, they're all varying degrees of cunt, so who gives a shit.

Special Advisors in the Northern Ireland Assembly.

They are usually ex Provos who have served 10+ years in jail, get selected by Sinn Fein as "jobs for the boys" and to commend them for their years of service.  They get paid £90k+ a year.

Jim Allister is a ****ing twat but he had a point with this and said that these people should not be getting these astronomical wages paid for by the public.

They are trying to ban this at the moment but everyone else needs the SDLP to stand up to SF to get the motion passed.

Sickening.

• Like 1

1. You don't have a clue who's holding that flag, what their beliefs are or whether the majority of the UAF would approve.

2. The EDL and it's brother groups have their equal quota of morons who may or may not be approved of by the rest of their organisation(s.)

To make both points:

Welsh%20Defence%20League%202.jpg?__SQUAR

457912.jpg

EDL%20nazi%20salute.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CA

And just for Bilo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIPD8qHhtVU

That said, they're still all twats. I'm a hypocrite. :whistle:

Just a few points.

1.The guy at the back in white has the shortest arms ever, is it in his case " the short arm of the law will catch up with the fiend"

2.Bottom picture the blokes arm is at a terrible angle,if this was cricket it would be a no ball,I'm sure he has been told but unable to grasp the correct posture!

3.His mate has a English Defence League,Peterborough division on his top.They had the 2 nd worst defence in the league last year and let in 75 goals.Nothing to be proud of.

• Like 1

Why the **** is there a Welsh defence league? Place is 99.999% white anyway. Not even third world migrants want to go and live in that back of beyond, inbred white trash infested shit hole. Why swap one third world country for another?

Dear me, put a bit of effort in at least.

Guest MattP

Why does the UAF have a Jihad flag????

BLs6rtdCMAIHNQO.jpg

Because the UAF has always been prepared to stand shoulder to shoulder with bigots and homophobes providing they aren't white. They are just the EDL with a different extreme political views and a couple more GCSE's each.

The tossers have even started protesting UKIP meetings. lol

I'm pretty sure that the EDL and UAF are both backed/funded by the same group of elite who are enjoying the fact that we're all fighting amongst ourselves, whilst ignoring the people we should be 'arguing' with.

I think that some people on both sides have ok intentions and are not all thugs, but once they get mixed up in these groups (that're full of misleaders) they're going to be sidetracked from getting anything productive done. The only 'productive' thing that might be achieved will be the downfall of our way of life, to the benefit of a few.

It seems to me that a left/right/race war is being brewed and we really don't want to see that. THE BEAST WILL BE UNLEASHED and only psychos will enjoy it, believe you me!

I repeat, we do not want to see the beast unleashed!

Guest MattP

lol lol Fcuking Hell. What a pathetic excuse of immature Human waste.

The irony of 'Unite against Fascism' trying to disrupt and silence a democratic political meeting shouldn't be lost on anyone either.

lol lol Fcuking Hell. What a pathetic excuse of immature Human waste.

The irony of 'Unite against Fascism' trying to disrupt and silence a democratic political meeting shouldn't be lost on anyone either.

All a bit stupid really.

I dislike UKIP, but at the same time I'm not going to stop them saying what they want to say. This is part of the problem - extremists on both sides giving the moderates a bad name.

WE MUST TAKE DOWN THE UKIP WACISTS!111

Yourself and acooling regularly complain about UKIP's image as racists and then regularly make racist or bigoted remarks on this forum (or you let him speak up and take the rap and just give him a cheeky +1 instead.)

You can't really have it both ways, you know.

And before you get petulant and ask, no I can't be arsed searching back through your posting history to quote examples but yes I definitely am correct.

• Like 1

Yourself and acooling regularly complain about UKIP's image as racists and then regularly make racist or bigoted remarks on this forum (or you let him speak up and take the rap and just give him a cheeky +1 instead.)

You can't really have it both ways, you know.

And before you get petulant and ask, no I can't be arsed searching back through your posting history to quote examples but yes I definitely am correct.

lol I'm not the petulant kind Finnegan but I'm okay if you think I'm racist. Doesn't really bother me tbh

• Like 1

Guest MattP

lol I'm not the petulant kind Finnegan but I'm okay if you think I'm racist. Doesn't really bother me tbh

I'm exactly the same nowadays, the word has been banded around so ridiculously and freely it's lost pretty more all meaning anyway.

Edited by MattP

There's a group that commonly counter-protest EDL that are predominantly Muslim youths isn't there? I can't remember what they're called but I'm sure they were in Leicester along with the UAF when the EDL invaded.

MDL.

They're cvnts as well to be honest.

Racism to the likes of Finnegan is connecting a non-white person with something that could be considered to be negative. Even if what you are saying is completely true and proven beyond doubt, the fact that you've said it makes you racist. It would be funny if it wasn't so disturbing.

• Like 3

Racism to the likes of Finnegan is connecting a non-white person with something that could be considered to be negative. Even if what you are saying is completely true and proven beyond doubt, the fact that you've said it makes you racist. It would be funny if it wasn't so disturbing.

I'm exactly the same nowadays, the word has been banded around so ridiculously and freely it's lost pretty more all meaning anyway.

Here, have my cheeky +1's. :D

Edited by lavrentis

Guest MattP

MDL.

They're cvnts as well to be honest.

He spoke with the MDL at a joint rally with the AFA.

http://hurryupharry.org/2013/06/01/adebolajos-links-with-uaf/

We are not scared of Kuffar … my brothers remain in your ranks and do not be scared of these filthy Kuffar.  They are pigs … Allah says they are worse than cattle.

It's amazing a man can say that on a microphone to an audience and a so called anti-racist group can stand by and applaud it, just what is the actual intention of these people?

So far this year the group and those linked to it have attacked a St George's Day parade, a UKIP meeting and Thatcher's funeral.

The good news is after all these years the wider public are finally starting to find out exactly what they are.

I'll happily condemn all racists, fascists and bigots.

Their skin tone, name for their God or passport is of no relevance to me whatsoever.

You certainly do. :thumbup:

No it isn't. It does take a certain kind of right-wing disabled to demonise all Muslims for the actions of a psychotic, misguided few, though.