Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

true, however that doesn't change that I'm a bit of a train wreck at the best of times, in part due to never actually dealing with bereavements, just pushing them down and hiding them until I was old enough to drink.

Oh, and assuming that's directed at me, don't call my ex a daft bint, she's still my friend.

lol

Have you checked your balls lately, because I think she may have taken them with her when she left you.

lol

Have you checked your balls lately, because I think she may have taken them with her when she left you.

Both my balls are still there, you see I, unlike you, am a somewhat normal human being and therefore capable of being in social circles with women rather than having to make demeaning comments about them in order to compensate for a confusion about my sexuality and an undersized, underperforming penis. Now crawl back under your rock.

• Like 3

Both my balls are still there, you see I, unlike you, am a somewhat normal human being and therefore capable of being in social circles with women rather than having to make demeaning comments about them in order to compensate for a confusion about my sexuality and an undersized, underperforming penis. Now crawl back under your rock.

Lardy da. You're a nonce mate.

That's ****ing terrible advice, and just to emphasise how bad it is - that's what I used to do, bottle it up and not let people see how I really was, and look at me now - an emotionally stunted cynic who borderline hates everyone and copes with problems by drinking whisky like it's water.

Spoken like a true foxtalk poster. Christ I'm beginning to warm to you , just love you honesty. :thumbup: even if you are in touch with your feminine side.

Edited by flowwolf

Nah, you're just a young lad finding his feet. Crying for months over some daft bint will only cause embarrassment later when you realise how pathetically you were behaving.

Have to agree with this. I felt utterly devastated when i got dumped by my first love, now looking back i can't believe how much it bothered me. Certainly wouldn't recommend being "friends" either. Usually means you are being messed around.

All the fuss about Paris Jackson from the trash journos (ITV, Radio 1, Mirror, Sun) yesterday. Sad? yes. Newsworthy? no. There are hundred's of thousands of nobodies out there who had equally bad or worse events happening in their day and it didn't get reported on. Until yesterday I was only vaguely aware that Jacko had children, I thought they were just for dangling out of windows, and suddenly it was everywhere.

Thankfully everyone seems to have forgotten about it today though.

• Like 1

All the fuss about Paris Jackson from the trash journos (ITV, Radio 1, Mirror, Sun) yesterday. Sad? yes. Newsworthy? no. There are hundred's of thousands of nobodies out there who had equally bad or worse events happening in their day and it didn't get reported on. Until yesterday I was only vaguely aware that Jacko had children, I thought they were just for dangling out of windows, and suddenly it was everywhere.

Thankfully everyone seems to have forgotten about it today though.

That's because some 92 year old is having exploratory surgery.  So unimportant that his missus went to work as usual.  Didn't stop them filling up the first 10 minutes of the news with not a lot.

That's because some 92 year old is having exploratory surgery.  So unimportant that his missus went to work as usual.  Didn't stop them filling up the first 10 minutes of the news with not a lot.

There she was, worried about her hubby and what did they do at BBC? Forced her to listen to The Script!!

Bring back hanging!

Insurance companies. Of any sort. Churchill wanted to put my car insurance up from £38 to £42 despite me having another years no claims discount (7 now) A quick check on confused.com showed that Admiral could do the same thing for £24 a month! I rang Churchill who have now offered me the policy at £27. That will do me.

For the past two years we've had our building and contents insurance with Legal and General via Halifax. £42 a month we were paying!! A check on money supermarket showed that going directly with Legal and General we can get a better policy, ie more things covered, legal costs covered too etc) for £20 a month!!

The bastards

Insurance companies. Of any sort. Churchill wanted to put my car insurance up from £38 to £42 despite me having another years no claims discount (7 now) A quick check on confused.com showed that Admiral could do the same thing for £24 a month! I rang Churchill who have now offered me the policy at £27. That will do me.

For the past two years we've had our building and contents insurance with Legal and General via Halifax. £42 a month we were paying!! A check on money supermarket showed that going directly with Legal and General we can get a better policy, ie more things covered, legal costs covered too etc) for £20 a month!!

The bastards

Never just renew, always use the price comparison sites.

Never just renew, always use the price comparison sites.

The only time I've just renewed was last year on the buildings insurance. It does serve me right for not checking, but to have two policies, one £200 a year cheaper (also actually being the better policy) being offered by the same company strikes me as ridiculous

Can't wait to see what mortgages we can be offered as well!

Check what the fee is when changing mortgages. They might offer you a good rate over 2 years but if you divide say a £1k fee over 24 months you might find you're not saving that much, add that to the legal fees you might not be saving anything.

Check what the fee is when changing mortgages. They might offer you a good rate over 2 years but if you divide say a £1k fee over 24 months you might find you're not saving that much, add that to the legal fees you might not be saving anything.

fortunately we've an advisor who's a friend our the family coming round soon. I have to say Natwest's S.V.R looks very good at the mo