Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Don't worry it always pisses it down in the 1st 2 weeks of July (Wimbledon) so the binge won't last too long!

Everyone starts on the Pimms during Wimbledon. :D

Speaking of which, I say today that Pimms have launched a special edition Elderflower and Blackberry version... I must... resist. :(

Box and whisker diagrams... seriously, does anyone really use these on a day-to-day basis 'in real life'? :blink:

Half of the bloody teaching maths skills test was box and whisker diagrams! I have no idea why, they're not particularly useful.

People who play their music out loud in public; please just buy some headphones :(

This does me too. I don't need to get the bus often, only on the way to the footy really, but there's always one....I wouldn't mind if it was something I was in to, but it's always shít.

Also, people who have their mp3 players on so loud even with their headphones on that even the bus driver is nodding.

I sound like a right old whiny c**t lol

The underclass used to bomb around in Vauxhall novas pumped out with sound systems capable of shaking the windows on all the houses the passed.

Years of labour rule later and they can't afford cars anymore so they walk around with tinny treble hissing out of their smart phones. I've even seen them on pushbikes sometimes, white kids in tight vests with sleeve tatoos riding around on a halfords mountain bike with some African American hip hop about guns and gangsters creeping out of a two-year old HTC desire.

The underclass used to bomb around in Vauxhall novas pumped out with sound systems capable of shaking the windows on all the houses the passed.

Years of labour rule later and they can't afford cars anymore so they walk around with tinny treble hissing out of their smart phones. I've even seen them on pushbikes sometimes, white kids in tight vests with sleeve tatoos riding around on a halfords mountain bike with some African American hip hop about guns and gangsters creeping out of a two-year old HTC desire.

Is this Tinny Treble any good?Sounds like he is straight out of Compton and you fook with hm he's gunna fook you up!
  • Like 1

It shouldn't but sometimes people that can only see things as black and white annoy me. Maybe I'm at fault for not seeing the possibility of a wind up.

I've mentioned that before. Moral absolutism annoys the hell out of me. Things are never as simple as being black and white.

People who play their music out loud in public; please just buy some headphones :(

On a train yesterday, I told two lads to turn their music off.

You'd think I was the bad guy, they looked hurt that I was interrupting their enjoyment.

It's just a complete lack of awareness of the effect you have on others.

I wouldn't dream of playing my music out loud on a train. It's just so inconsiderate.

That's modern youth for you, they were brought up being told by the labour government that they could do what they want, when they want, and if life doesn't turn out how you want you can blame successful people. Need some money? Successful people have got your back again.

This does me too. I don't need to get the bus often, only on the way to the footy really, but there's always one....I wouldn't mind if it was something I was in to, but it's always shít.

Also, people who have their mp3 players on so loud even with their headphones on that even the bus driver is nodding.

I sound like a right old whiny c**t lol

Yep always awful music, nothing even remotely decent. The same goes for people who play it in their cars with the windows open. I don't want to hear dubstep at lunchtime! Haha it can't be good for me if I'm just 20 then :P

That's modern youth for you, they were brought up being told by the labour government that they could do what they want, when they want, and if life doesn't turn out how you want you can blame successful people. Need some money? Successful people have got your back again.

So being successful only means having lots of money then?

That said, morons playing loud music on trains/buses etc annoys me too.

People who stand in the middle of shopping aisles having a little reunion with a friend or relative they probably only saw last week. Get out the ****ing way.

Not as bad a people who do the equvalent of an 'emergency stop' on foot in the middle of the street/shopping aisle.

I swear one of these day i'm just gonna keep on walking and push them to the ground, or run them over with a shopping trolley.

Not as bad a people who do the equvalent of an 'emergency stop' on foot in the middle of the street/shopping aisle.

I swear one of these day i'm just gonna keep on walking and push them to the ground, or run them over with a shopping trolley.

On a par I'd say! Both equally annoying. They hate it when you tell them to not do it or just be a bit more careful and considerate.

People who stand in the middle of shopping aisles having a little reunion with a friend or relative they probably only saw last week. Get out the ****ing way.

People who walk impossibly slowly in supermarkets. They're not old, they're not disabled, they have no physical excuse for their lack of velocity - they are just completely unaware of time and space, but are vaguely aware that there might be something somewhere that they possibly could have wanted, but they're not quite sure what. I have tried walking equally slowly behind them and it requires conscious effort to maintain the microscopic increments of tiny and yet constant forward motion. These people are either highly disciplined or have absolutely no drive.

Edited by Trav Le Bleu
  • Like 3

Agreed. I get too impatient and just breeze past them at the next best opportunity.

Another thing I hate is when people randomly say something to you in supermarkets - some little quip or comment. I have no idea what they expect to achieve from it. Today, I was there with my trolley choosing an item, some guy comes up next to me and says 'I only came in for some milk'. I looked at his trolley and it was quite full. I cared 0% about what he came in for and what ended up in his trolley. I don't know who he was and why he said that. What did he expect me to say in return :/

Agreed. I get too impatient and just breeze past them at the next best opportunity.

Another thing I hate is when people randomly say something to you in supermarkets - some little quip or comment. I have no idea what they expect to achieve from it. Today, I was there with my trolley choosing an item, some guy comes up next to me and says 'I only came in for some milk'. I looked at his trolley and it was quite full. I cared 0% about what he came in for and what ended up in his trolley. I don't know who he was and why he said that. What did he expect me to say in return :/ ?

To laugh and be polite?

People moan about the lack of community spirit as well!

• Like 4

To laugh and be polite?

People moan about the lack of community spirit as well!

But it's such a pointless thing. I had no care for his shopping extremities! 

It's got jack all to do about community spirit! All I want to do is get my shopping over and done with and not exchange pointless pleasantries with random strangers.