Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

At the same time? Was it the absorption of the sock over the impermeable crisp packet to protect your hand? Ingenious.

At a festival once I was chatting with some mates, when one of them asked the other "Chris what happened to your pants?" I noticed the ragged remnants of a pair of cheap boxers flapping over the top of his waistband.

"Oh yeah, I went for a shit and there was no bog roll, so I ripped off a bit of my undercrackers and used that."

He spent the rest of the day wearing half a pair of boxers, but did have a shit free crack. 

Well technically they use water, hence things like bidets and hoses in toilets, they are not actually reaching up their bumholes and scraping the poo out.

I had a friend who spent a long time out in Thailand. He thought the hose method was superb, and went to great lengths to try and import the implements to try and sell in Britain. Unfortunately it didn't work out.

To be fair I've used the hose, and it was probably a better way about going about things. Perhaps even economical and environmentally more friendly. I don't know the numbers really. Also you could use it to clean under the rim should you wish.  :ph34r:

I think people in the UK might be a little reticent to hose their arse especially in public toilets, but maybe at home their really might be a market.

Lazy people who cannot be arsed to walk their dog(s) properly.

I somewhat despair whenever I see a cyclist simultaneously driving his vehicle and keeping his pet on the leash.

Besides, depending on the type of dog you have, it borders on animal cruelty - some of the smaller four-legged friends have a really tough time keeping up the speed of their owner.

**** **** ****. Accidently liked someones comment whilst I was looking on their profile. Now they've added me.

You don't have to accept it you know :D

I've ignored plenty in the past.

**** **** ****. Accidently liked someones comment whilst I was looking on their profile. Now they've added me.

I've looked through photos of a girl I met on a Saturday night before and accidentally liked a picture.

Didn't even know I had done it until she text me about it.

People that are outraged by things that aren't even true. Like the twats who think "you can't wear an English shirt because it offends Asians" is true, should be put down.

who's been ouraged about someone wearing an england shirt?...apart from the fashion police.

Someone must have mentioned this before.

For those that have a dishwasher.

Unload to find most mugs have caked on grainy residue ,hard as rock shit on them,that won't go through the dishwasher again( I've tried)

It's either lack of rinse aid/ salt or someone has stacked the plates full of shit ,and badly.gggggggrrrrrrr

Edited by cambridgefox
  • Like 1

Idiots who repair carparks, or perhaps there bosses at peak time, saturday morning, arguably the most busy time? :dunno:

Just been down to the local shops on a busy Saturday morning for the shops/area and the carpark is being patched up and repaired, they are cutting it up literally right next to the cars (Like if there is an empty parking spot they are cutting/digging right next to a parked car, throwing dust and shit up at nice shiny cars).

I realise they are simply to told to do so and I realise they have to do it sometime, otherwise we'd be moaning about our cars getting damaged by shitting road/carpark surfaces, but when do roadworks mostly happen? At night, why can't they do it then, or even at a less busy time, certainly not a Saturday morning, arguably the busiest time.

My car is now shit up with dust, probably got a few stone chips and bit of damage due to these idiots.

I know to some people a car is a car they aren't really bothered but i'm not one of those people, I work hard for a nice car.

On a similar note councils doing cheap bodged job's using stone chippings to repair roads rather than doing a proper job, a road close to where I live was stone chipped late last year, the stone chipping lay for months in the middle or a road flicking up, resulting in me having a cracked window screen, these stone chippings have finally gone now after months and months...they are now stone chipping the road again, so they have now done this twice in one year, are you telling me that's more cost effective and a better job that doing a proper job the first time round and not relaying properly?

Rant over.

Edited by Matt

Idiots who repair carparks, or perhaps there bosses at peak time, saturday morning, arguably the most busy time? :dunno:

Just been down to the local shops on a busy Saturday morning for the shops/area and the carpark is being patched up and repaired, they are cutting it up literally right next to the cars (Like if there is an empty parking spot they are cutting/digging right next to a parked car, throwing dust and shit up at nice shiny cars).

I realise they are simply to told to do so and I realise they have to do it sometime, otherwise we'd be moaning about our cars getting damaged by shitting road/carpark surfaces, but when do roadworks mostly happen? At night, why can't they do it then, or even at a less busy time, certainly not a Saturday morning, arguably the busiest time.

My car is now shit up with dust, probably got a few stone chips and bit of damage due to these idiots.

I know to some people a car is a car they aren't really bothered but i'm not one of those people, I work hard for a nice car.

On a similar note councils doing cheap bodged job's using stone chippings to repair roads rather than doing a proper job, a road close to where I live was stone chipped late last year, the stone chipping lay for months in the middle or a road flicking up, resulting in me having a cracked window screen, these stone chippings have finally gone now after months and months...they are now stone chipping the road again, so they have now done this twice in one year, are you telling me that's more cost effective and a better job that doing a proper job the first time round and not relaying properly?

Rant over.

Hear, hear.

I just had to have my windscreen repaired because of the fvcking loose chippings. They're doing the bypass round Ashby. Some cvnt overtook me and threw a stone up.

Car parks are often private to be fair. Obviously costs a lot more to get people in to do the work at night so if you're running a business you'll probably do it when it's cheapest.

What grinds my gears about roadworks is how far away from the actual work they start closing lanes. You often get miles and miles of closed lane and no-one even working.

I believe bitumen/asphalt is oil based so vey expensive,of which us tax payers contribute to .stone chippings should last years,but agree I hate it when they first go down and end up flinching when a car is going fast the other way, as it is liable to flick up and hit the windscreen .Think they just ballsed up last year near you.

Tell me where I can get one of these window screens?it was lucky you had a screen to protect your window or the stone might have cracked your windscreen which would have been annoying !!

Rant over.

or I could just fook up,whilst taking the piss and end up somehow putting my reply in your post.Cant edit either ( me being thick) I will just leave it( leaves room with tail between legs) Edited by cambridgefox