Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

^ Reminds of of people who are bad flyers. Who are intent of blocking the line spending an hour putting their oversized case into the over head locker. And theres the idiots who every 5 mins have to get out of their seat to get something out of their bag in the lockers dordling about doing god knows what

I did have a bad experience on that flight though, this old woman decided to take her shoes off and rest her feet on the safety manual card(which she bent down) in the seat in front of her and then she had a neck cushion and was leaning directly into me. Disgusting

Stuart Hall's pathetic sentence. 15 months? He should have got 10 years.

It doesn't 'grind my gears' it gets me absolutely livid!

Especially when that youngish teacher got 4.5 years for smashing some slut who was a few months under the arbitrary acceptable sex cutoff age.

British justice system - more third world than the third world.

Edited by MooseBreath

Especially when that youngish yeacher got 4.5 years for smashing some slut who was a few months under the arbitrary acceptable sex cutoff age.

British justice system - more third world than the third world.

I wonder if they will change the law for pre dating sentences, but it does proove that if you committ similiar crimes now your the sentences are much harsher...which some DM readers will be surprised at.

Geordie Shore and everything about it. Represents everything wrong with our society. Up their own arse washed up cvnts acting like nobheads whilst loads of sad bastards idolise the no-mark twats.

"Reality TV" is an absolute joke.

Edited by Dan LCFC

Geordie Shore and everything about it. Represents everything wrong with our society. Up their own arse washed up cvnts acting like nobheads whilst loads of sad bastards idolise the no-mark twats.

"Reality TV" is an absolute joke.

Cretins at my school are jealous of these morons. It irks me, idiots the lot of them. Edited by Wookie

Stuart Hall's pathetic sentence. 15 months? He should have got 10 years.

It doesn't 'grind my gears' it gets me absolutely livid!

He got the maximum sentence he could have, I don't see what the problem is. Are you suggesting that if a crime comes to light later on, it should get a different sentence purely because of the police not picking up on it sooner?

What he did was horrible, but he's not gone unpunished, or been show leniency.