Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Are you a traffic light? No? So what makes you think it's fine for you to stop all of the traffic behind you because you feel like letting someone out?

Fvckinf traffic regulators, cvnts.

I often use a road near my house that has cars all the way down the road on the left hand side of the road. So, when I see a car approaching the other direction, I'm happy to let him come through because surely its their right of way. This also avoids us nearly crashing.

Good exercise for the brain. Jumping to conclusions

Moose jumping to conclusions and laying into someone and belittling them and then being completely wrong! Never thought I'd see the day!

The standard of driving is getting pretty bad though, and it's the impetuous, ill thought out things people do that piss us all off, but people do stupid things when acting quickly. Still pisses me off mind. But what really grinds my gears is people who do stupid things for long periods of time, or when they have aged to assess the situation. I was driving down the A46 off the Hobby Horse island toward Thurmaston a while back, when a woman in a black Golf drives the whole way down to the Asda island in the right hand lane at about 35 MPH. Being law abiding you can't undertake, so you have to to idle along behind. When she gets to the Asda island, she pulls into the left lane and heads up Barkby Thorpe Lane! It would have almost been forgivable for her to spend the whole time in the right hand lane had she been going right, but she wasn't she was going left. She had ample opportunity to move into the left hand lane but didn't. That means she's thought through her actions and decided that's the correct way to drive. Shocking.

Moose jumping to conclusions and laying into someone and belittling them and then being completely wrong! Never thought I'd see the day!

The standard of driving is getting pretty bad though, and it's the impetuous, ill thought out things people do that piss us all off, but people do stupid things when acting quickly. Still pisses me off mind. But what really grinds my gears is people who do stupid things for long periods of time, or when they have aged to assess the situation. I was driving down the A46 off the Hobby Horse island toward Thurmaston a while back, when a woman in a black Golf drives the whole way down to the Asda island in the right hand lane at about 35 MPH. Being law abiding you can't undertake, so you have to to idle along behind. When she gets to the Asda island, she pulls into the left lane and heads up Barkby Thorpe Lane! It would have almost been forgivable for her to spend the whole time in the right hand lane had she been going right, but she wasn't she was going left. She had ample opportunity to move into the left hand lane but didn't. That means she's thought through her actions and decided that's the correct way to drive. Shocking.

Lane discipline??? AAARGGHH!!! Don't get me started.. :mad:

Good exercise for the brain. Jumping to conclusions

Yep, I misinterpreted what was said so the dignified thing to do was back down. And here you are still picking up on it. The forum equivalent of punching a man in the back of his head while he's walking away. Pathetic. Shameful. Embarrassing. Come back when you feel brave enough to argue with me over something I haven't handed to you on a plate you glorified van-driving pussy.

That goes for you too facecloth. Pair of low hanging fruit picking smeagols.

Edited by MooseBreath

Guest MattP

Worse when white girls do it then if they're trying to be 'black ting' lol

Any white person coming across as the wigger is horrific stuff.

I do also detest people who randomly stop on a normal stretch of road in moving traffic to let people out.

3pts in my book,I had to nip to Cuffley / Goffs oak this morning and some idiot infront of me did exactly this and there was no one behind me and let 3 cars out.Why?

Yep, I misinterpreted what was said so the dignified thing to do was back down. And here you are still picking up on it. The forum equivalent of punching a man in the back of his head while he's walking away. Pathetic. Shameful. Embarrassing. Come back when you feel brave enough to argue with me over something I haven't handed to you on a plate you glorified van-driving pussy.

That goes for you too facecloth. Pair of low hanging fruit picking smeagols.

Yes, I note that you did back down, having jumped in with an undignified response. And here above, is a further undignified response. I won't dignify it by arguing with you.

Well, I got a smile out of that. Thanks. See you on the road sometime...

Edited by Parafox

People who wear sunglasses inside.

Why?

Usually becuase you are blind as a bat without your prescription sunglasses and get fed up with switching between sunnies and normal glasses all day.  It gets tedious, and as I generally dont care what you think, it is an easy decision to keep them on if I am just popping in somewhere for a couple of minutes.

Usually becuase you are blind as a bat without your prescription sunglasses and get fed up with switching between sunnies and normal glasses all day.  It gets tedious, and as I generally dont care what you think, it is an easy decision to keep them on if I am just popping in somewhere for a couple of minutes.

I assure you the people who I saw wearing them inside were not switching between 'sunnies and normal glasses'. And they were not just popping in somewhere for a couple of minutes.

Nevermind though, you don't care what I think. So I don't know why you replied and expect me to just bow down to your superior greatness. 

Cretins at my school are jealous of these morons. It irks me, idiots the lot of them.

Anyone who watches it and idolises/tries to act like them is an absolute cvnt bar no-one. They're all up their own arse, vein wankers.

I assure you the people who I saw wearing them inside were not switching between 'sunnies and normal glasses'. And they were not just popping in somewhere for a couple of minutes.

Nevermind though, you don't care what I think. So I don't know why you replied and expect me to just bow down to your superior greatness.

Just making conversation !! I'm sure there are twats like that, but maybe they forgot there normal glasses. ? Goodness people are so judgemental!!

Just making conversation !! I'm sure there are twats like that, but maybe they forgot there normal glasses. ? Goodness people are so judgemental!!

Well can you blame me if you say shit like you don't care what I think?!