Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

I once walked through the kids clothes section in primark looking for a crap gift for my nephew. I was on my way to a conference so was wearing a sharp tailored suit, an expensive watch and was freshly groomed. I tell you what, if you're ever desperate to get laid and will stoop to an underclass single mother, try walking around the kids clothes section in primark looking like you have a bit of money. They were practically lining up on their knees with their mouths open and ready. It would be harder to get laid in a brothel.

lol

Guest MattP

I once walked through the kids clothes section in primark looking for a crap gift for my nephew. I was on my way to a conference so was wearing a sharp tailored suit, an expensive watch and was freshly groomed. I tell you what, if you're ever desperate to get laid and will stoop to an underclass single mother, try walking around the kids clothes section in primark looking like you have a bit of money. They were practically lining up on their knees with their mouths open and ready. It would be harder to get laid in a brothel.

lol lol

I've never been in. One of my best friends wife actually works there. She has told me some horrific stories.

A woman once lifted her burka, squatted and took a shit on the floor.

Not the sort of place I'd want to venture into.

I am not blaming the Queen. A cut of income of £200 per month is going to have more affect on a low paid worker than somebody on £500000k per month. I would rather see money spent on saving a children's hospital to save a baby's life than adding a few ribbons to the Queen's carriage just to please some American tourists .

The Queen never asked for the increase. It was given after the latest round of cuts were announced.

And that of course is the decision!  The queen's carriage or a baby's life!  Jesus.

And that of course is the decision!  The queen's carriage or a baby's life!  Jesus.

I understand what your saying but If you would rather spend it on hospitals then you simply can't justify spending anything on the arts or culture or anything else that doesn't directly affect peoples health.

I understand what your saying but If you would rather spend it on hospitals then you simply can't justify spending anything on the arts or culture or anything else that doesn't directly affect peoples health.

Read it again Ron, I think you've missed his point bud.

The most pernicious effect of the monarchy on our society is to be seen in the concept of the Crown in Parliament. It allows the Prime Minister to declare war, sign treaties and appoint cronies to the legislature, among other things, without first consulting MPs. A new constitutional settlement is needed to remove the monarchy from the legislative process and make the people sovereign in their own parliament. Would this necessitate the abolition of the monarchy? I don’t think so. Living in a multicultural society means that you have to show respect for beliefs and practices that you yourself may not adhere to. That includes the monarchy, morris dancing and the Church of England.

Pollen.

Hey Plants, find a less twatish way to reproduce.

Seconded. It's been an absolute fvcking nightmare this week.

Seconded. It's been an absolute fvcking nightmare this week. MONTH!

Not even had the weather to justify/make it worthwhile

Jesus, after the last few years of shite summers people in England really have lowered their standards of 'decent' summers and hot/nice weather.

It's ok today, not amazing though, could be alot better and it's 1 flaming day, if we had it consistantly them maybe i'd agree that this years summer has been ok but this year we must getting somewhere near a ratio of 1 nice day in 6? I'm being generous too.

Don't get me wrong it's better than the last few summers we have had but people describing this summer as a good one just shows how standards have been lowered.

This summer is nowhere near a good summer. It's pathetically poor.

Very, very productive day and some cracking time spent with the wife and kids too, love this sunshine.

What does grind my gears is that again the kids behind us have managed to break our shed window with a football. Do I mention it to the parents now? Its a concern these leather balls coming over anywhere when my young kids and wife are in the garden? Do I stick a nail through the ball and kick it back? What would you do?

Very, very productive day and some cracking time spent with the wife and kids too, love this sunshine.

What does grind my gears is that again the kids behind us have managed to break our shed window with a football. Do I mention it to the parents now? Its a concern these leather balls coming over anywhere when my young kids and wife are in the garden? Do I stick a nail through the ball and kick it back? What would you do?

Do you live next door to Martyn Waghorn?... Humblebrag!? 

Btw, I`d let them be, kids will be kids and shit happens.

Edited by I am Rod Hull

Do you live next door to Martyn Waghorn... Humblebrag!? 

Btw, I`d let them be, kids will be kids and shit happens.

You're right. The kids have been round a few times for their ball back in the past, they seem nice enough kids. Polite.

I once lived quite near to Iwan Roberts - thats about as good as it gets for living near LCFC players for me!