Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

My bro calling me to say my 8-year-old neice has just been confronted by a naked fat bloke as she walked the dog in a field full of rapeseed. Luckily she got away but not after the bloke had said to her "mmmm British kids, so much more fresh and moist than foreign kids."

lol

My bro calling me to say my 8-year-old neice has just been confronted by a naked fat bloke as she walked the dog in a field full of rapeseed. Luckily she got away but not after the bloke had said to her "mmmm British kids, so much more fresh and moist than foreign kids."

:D

I once walked through the kids clothes section in primark looking for a crap gift for my nephew. I was on my way to a conference so was wearing a sharp tailored suit, an expensive watch and was freshly groomed. I tell you what, if you're ever desperate to get laid and will stoop to an underclass single mother, try walking around the kids clothes section in primark looking like you have a bit of money. They were practically lining up on their knees with their mouths open and ready. It would be harder to get laid in a brothel.

What kind of willy puller buys his nephew clothes from Primark for his birthday? That poor, little bastard must hate you so much. Edited by Danizen

Bigotry & sectarianism.

Today is the day that Orange Walks take over Glasgow. 

There are 57 walks going on today to commemorate a war in another country 300 years ago. They shut the roads.  The marchers go nuts at you if you try to cross the road in front of their march. Its costs millions to police. The main march in the city centre is followed by a load of hangers-on who have probably already started drinking.  They sing hateful sectarian songs and the police do nothing.  Tonight the A&E wards across the West of Scotland will be overflowing with the results of all day drinking and "asserting our culture".

:mad:  :mad:

At least she's up and about again, you animal!

Ha, no, she was able to go out due to her taking cocodomol before. I told her not to go out but she was having none of it- I'd gone out and not come home til 7am the next day two weeks before.

She came home last week in tears. It was almost like she'd done it again

Bigotry & sectarianism.

There are 57 walks going on today to commemorate a war in another country 300 years ago. They shut the roads.  The marchers go nuts at you if you try to cross the road in front of their march. Its costs millions to police. The main march in the city centre is followed by a load of hangers-on who have probably already started drinking.  They sing hateful sectarian songs and the police do nothing.  Tonight the A&E wards across the West of Scotland will be overflowing with the results of all day drinking and "asserting our culture".

What really gets me about shit like that is the sheer pointlessness of it all.

• Like 1

'Newsagents' that stock only a selection of the market and look at you like you are from planet Mars when you ask for a copy of The Times.

He was thinking 'what kind of a dickhead reads the Times?' :D

Bigotry & sectarianism.

Just imagine this kind of shit going on for months on end. Urgh. I hate marching season.

Was walking my dogs earlier and 3 unleashed boxer dogs came round the corner. One of them charged towards, growling at my Border Collie who I had to pick up and then my Collie had a go at me lol

Edited by lavrentis

Was walking my dogs earlier and 3 unleashed boxer dogs came round the corner. One of them charged towards, growling at my Border Collie who I had to pick up and then my Collie had a go at me lol

1 Border Collie would >>> 3 Boxers, you should have let it go. Boxers are gay...

My little Jack Russell dicked 2 boxers a few years back  :wub:  

1 Border Collie would >>> 3 Boxers, you should have let it go. Boxers are gay...

My little Jack Russell dicked 2 boxers a few years back  :wub:  

Agree they are odd looking dogs, the other dog I had was a Jack Russell :D It was yapping like **** lol She wanted to get a piece of the action but the boxer seemed to go for the Collie for some reason.

The bloke had literally just come of a protected nature reserve which has a massive sign saying "No dogs" as well

A few years back my sister was taking our cross on the park when he got into a scrap. The other owner got upset when they saw blood on their dogs collar. My sister said 'You daft sod the blood is from my dog and his gums.'

Agree they are odd looking dogs, the other dog I had was a Jack Russell :D It was yapping like **** lol She wanted to get a piece of the action but the boxer seemed to go for the Collie for some reason.

The bloke had literally just come of a protected nature reserve which has a massive sign saying "No dogs" as wel

A swift kick (toe poke) to the boxers chest (ribs, side on) will tip the balance in your favour next time  ;)

Edited by I am Rod Hull
  • Like 1

When you are talking about an attractive girl and someone informs you that they 'would'. Of course you would, you're 19 stone and haven't had a girlfriend in ten years. In future, I'll just assume that any woman who doesn't have a beard or a full face tattoo would meet your standards. You don't need inform me.

And besides, you would, she DEFINITELY wouldn't so it's a moot point.

• Like 1

When you are talking about an attractive girl and someone informs you that they 'would'. Of course you would, you're 19 stone and haven't had a girlfriend in ten years. In future, I'll just assume that any woman who doesn't have a beard or a full face tattoo would meet your standards. You don't need inform me.

A couple of my friends used to say that about my sisters which used to pi5s me off.

My dad overheard one of them saying it about my sister who was 17 at the time. He got a mouthful of my dad and he's never said it again.

Had my phone stolen last night in London by a pack riding past on bikes while I was looking at google maps. Brand new Xperia Z, Callum from this forum hooked me up with a great deal too. Had no insurance.

So many ****ing scumbags in this city.  :(

Still, just a phone at the end of the day, at least they didn't beat me up for it or something.

Hold the phone, we got another white knight in the building. Finnegan, u gotz sum competition!

Hold the phone, we got another white knight in the building. Finnegan, u gotz sum competition!

I don't think calling a bloke a fat, ugly fecker is white-knighting, otherwise pretty much everyone would be a white-knight, since I'm fairly sure everyone takes a dig at their friends every now and then.

Noone would nick my phone. It's not hip enough to be resold.

Unless it's a Nokia 3310, then they sell it to the destruction business to replace a wrecking ball.

• when you get fvcked around selling a house
  • when you get fvcked around buying a house
  • the whole fvcking process of buying and fvcking selling a fvcking house

I'll live with my parents for the short/medium term then...