Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Guest MattP

Looks like a audition for the Jeremy Kyle show.

If you painted a parody picture of what the queue would look like after reading the story it wouldn't have been as good as the actual picture lol

Guest MattP

Going from having diarrhoea for 5 days to having a shit so big it literally brings you to tears squeezing it out.

• when you get fvcked around selling a house
  • when you get fvcked around buying a house
  • the whole fvcking process of buying and fvcking selling a fvcking house

I'm very much in stage one. One couple have spent more time looking at the place than I've spent living here. :angry:

Edited by Smudge

I'm very much in stage one. One couple have spent more time looking at the place than I've spent living here. :angry:

I'm 21, and I got told the other day (by an estate agent...) to get onto the property ladder when I'm 25 or over.

Guest MattP

But doesn't your arse feel nice straight afterwards?

It feels like I've been ****ed by a train.

Edited by MattP

I'm 21, and I got told the other day (by an estate agent...) to get onto the property ladder when I'm 25 or over.

oops sorry Wymsy, I was responding to Bob Weasel.

Stage one being at the selling stage not stage one of buying.

• Like 1

Going from having diarrhoea for 5 days to having a shit so big it literally brings you to tears squeezing it out.

I've had constipation for 5 days from all the iv antibiotics pumped into me in hospital. I'm praying for to be brought to tears.

Two views and put a bid in or fvck it off is the general rule buddy

I know, first two were to look, the third was to bring in a builder to potentially move walls so that is it

I'm with you but we do want to sell and move out so I have to bite my tongue a little. We have a money pit and the place is way to big for us. Unintentional humblebrag there. :blush:

Edited by Smudge

Whereas everyone else who works has no say as to when they work?

That'd grind my gear too.

Nope only very rare cases that you manage to get permanent morning for a few weeks if its not work related.

A couple of people have put a complaint in, saying if he can't work the afternoon and night shift he should take it as holiday.

Nope only very rare cases that you manage to get permanent morning for a few weeks if its not work related.

A couple of people have put a complaint in, saying if he can't work the afternoon and night shift he should take it as holiday.

Probably right itshould be taken as holiday as its a life choice to be honest.Mind you no food or drink at nearly the longest part and hottest part of the year,I can see a few ice cold coke and better than normal sandwich boxes being cracked open mid morning as a side dig.

Muslim bloke at work not having to do nights and afternoons due to Ramadan. So he's been put on permanent mornings for 4 weeks.

At least he's doing work at another time of day and not just being off for 4 weeks.

Guest MattP

Muslim bloke at work not having to do nights and afternoons due to Ramadan. So he's been put on permanent mornings for 4 weeks.

Completely unfair, get as many compaints in as possible.

Ridiculous somebody can get off the hard shifts because he believes some bullshit written thousands of years ago.

There is a case for being careful what you wish for there though. I do enjoy my two weeks off at Christmas. If you try and stop other people from enjoying their religious holidays, the liberal apologists will only go and bend over and make sure we can't enjoy ours either in the name of equality.

• Like 1