Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Sales callers, piss me off. 

But now I just tease them.

Someone rang about accident insurance, so I said hold on a minute, someone is at the door. So I answered dropped the phone and started shouting, "Get off me you b*****d, I will punch your face in, I ain't giving you no money you f*****g t**t, come on then you b*****d. 

Reading that, it may sound like I encountered some sort of sexual experience, but it worked and she hung up. 

• Like 1

Muslim bloke at work not having to do nights and afternoons due to Ramadan. So he's been put on permanent mornings for 4 weeks.

I'd have thought the night shift would have suited him better anyway during Ramadan. Sleeping during a large part of the day when he's not allowed to eat or drink and then being able to scoff all the grub he likes when he gets to work.

As it stands, he's got to get up early in the morning, do a full shift at work, go home and still get up in the middle of the night to eat!

Unless he took holidays how would he be able to take 4 weeks off?

I meant taking it as unpaid or just skiving. He's making up for some of the time by swapping his shift.

I'd have thought the night shift would have suited him better anyway during Ramadan. Sleeping during a large part of the day when he's not allowed to eat or drink and then being able to scoff all the grub he likes when he gets to work.

As it stands, he's got to get up early in the morning, do a full shift at work, go home and still get up in the middle of the night to eat!

Only mornings.

I meant taking it as unpaid or just skiving. He's making up for some of the time by swapping his shift.

Only mornings.

I doubt he'd want to take a month of without being paid.

Hes not just working mornings he's doing a full 8 hour shift everyday.

It'll still be an 8 hour shift I imagine. I work 3 shift as well. All 8 hours.

I would have thought so also.

If its in the first place you look it would also be in the last place you look  unless you forget that you have found it and keep looking until the first place you looked is now the last place you looked.

And with that I am going to check my emails. Back in a bit.

Women (of all sizes but especially those who carry a bit more weight) who wear shorts so tight and small that you can see the lower crescent of their ass cheeks hanging out. It's NOT attractive in any way.

Women (of all sizes but especially those who carry a bit more weight) who wear shorts so tight and small that you can see the lower crescent of their ass cheeks hanging out. It's NOT attractive in any way.

U wot m8. I phooking loves it on a ho with a shapely behind. One of the best things about last summer was bitches walking around with their arses out.

I'll agree with you on rough dogs though, no-one wants to see shit-stained flab hanging out.

U wot m8. I phooking loves it on a ho with a shapely behind. One of the best things about last summer was bitches walking around with their arses out.

I'll agree with you on rough dogs though, no-one wants to see shit-stained flab hanging out.

Christ, you couldn't be more clearly flying with Richard Branson, could you? lol

• Like 2

An Executive minister's £40,000 legal bill for fighting the extension of adoption rights to same-sex couples in Northern Ireland has been condemned as "a blatant waste of taxpayers' money".

The Alliance Party demanded that Health Minister Edwin Poots stop using public funds to campaign on party or personal issues.

"He cannot be allowed to continue spending public money in this way and must be stopped," Assembly Member Kieran McCarthy said.

But Mr Poots revealed he is still considering using departmental funds to make a further appeal on the issue to the Supreme Court.

And he added: "Many in Northern Ireland are opposed to the decision of the Court of Appeal because they hold sacred the traditional view of family life."

The £40,000 cost of the Department of Health's legal challenge against a court ruling on gay adoption was revealed in a written Assembly answer.

Moves to allow gay couples to adopt had been set to the side while the Court of Appeal heard Mr Poots' case. It followed an earlier decision by Belfast High Court, which ruled the current adoption ban on gay and lesbian couples was unlawful.

Lord Justice Girvan said the Department of Health had put forward "no justification to exclude same sex couples as parties eligible to adopt as a couple".

With Mr Poots indicating he may still not accept the verdict – which would push the final bill even higher – Mr McCarthy said: "This campaign led by the Health Minister on behalf of the DUP has been a blatant waste of taxpayers' money.

"I am appealing to the minister to accept the court's decision and cease any future legal action.

"This law not only affects same sex couples, but also unmarried heterosexual couples and it is unacceptable that both these groups are prevented from providing a stable and loving home to the many children in our social care system in need of one." Mr Poots said he had not made a final decision about taking an appeal to the Supreme Court.

"My decision will take account of a range of factors.

"This will include a consideration of the cost to the public purse," he said.

"However, it will also include a consideration of the expressed views of many in Northern Ireland who are opposed to the decision of the Court of Appeal because they hold sacred the traditional view of family life and believe that the interests of children are best served by being cared for by a couple in a low-conflict stable marriage.

"Mr McCarthy and others can be assured that, whatever I do, I will be motivated by what is in the best interests of children and young people, who, for a host of reasons, are unable to live with birth parents."

STORY SO FAR

A single gay or lesbian person can adopt children in Northern Ireland, but a couple in a civil partnership can't.

In June, the Court of Appeal dismissed a bid by the Department of Health challenging the High Court decision to lift the ban on gay and lesbian couples in civil partnerships from legally adopting.

The Northern Ireland Human Rights Commission said that the ruling would bring Northern Ireland into line with the rest of the UK.

Urgh. Religious politicians and the shithole that is Northern Ireland.

• Like 1

Oh I get it. Clever. Coming from you though? lol "Projecting", that's what you call it isn't it?

Dear God, it takes you an eternity to catch up and then "I know you are, what am I?" is the best you can come up with?

You need that holiday, mate. Kingfox can hold the fort here while you're off.