Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Dear God, it takes you an eternity to catch up and then "I know you are, what am I?" is the best you can come up with?

You need that holiday, mate. Kingfox can hold the fort here while you're off.

It was a poor quality come back, ill admit. That's what happens when I stoop to your level.

How do you stoop upwards?

Climb up a set of ladders, then stoop?

Anyway - the chap who worked in the studio before me was an absolute moron - when you get a job come through as Mr J. Bloggs T/AS We Do Stuff Ltd, what do you think they want on their auto-attendant message? Could it be the business name, not the owners name? Moron just went through a load of Voice over scripts copy and pasting, and now I'm trying to edit out the unnecessary parts so we don't have to spend on having them re-recorded. I'm surprised the keyboard wasn't covered in drool when I arrived.

Pins and needles when I am having a turd

Depends where the pins and needles are...

• In the legs - perfectly normal - you have been sitting down for too long and perhaps shouldn't have taken that good book in with you.

• In the sphincter - a bit worrying, but potentially a warning that you shouldn't have ingested the bag of popping candy after a gallon of Stella and a vindaloo.

• In the left arm - maybe you have been trying too hard and should have a rest for 10 minutes whilst you call your cardiologist. 

:)

• Like 1

This

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-23255890

It's scandalous.it's just typical of the army. Treating one of the best soldiers in the world in this manner. It just shows you're just a number who dont give a flying **** about you. Disgusting

He was found guilty of leaving a gun & ammo unsecured in his house.  If anything his training makes it worse - he should know better.

Thishttp://m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-23255890

It's scandalous.it's just typical of the army. Treating one of the best soldiers in the world in this manner. It just shows you're just a number who dont give a flying **** about you. Disgusting

He was found guilty of leaving a gun & ammo unsecured in his house.  If anything his training makes it worse - he should know better.

Jon is right.Being one of the best soldiers in the world is irrelevant .He was guilty of the offence being charged.Stu you were in the army,were you not?if so you know how the guns and ammo procedures work and the strict guidelines you must follow,and indeed the strict punishments given out.i have every admiration for the army and especially the unit he was in ,and it's obvious he was an elite soldier who should be highly praised and admired for his WORK,but on this he broke the rules .

That reminds me....my wife is a business banking manager,I wonder as she deals with money all day she could bring that home!

Still think it's harsh. Law can be inflexible sometimes. Back in the day no-one would give a shit.

You wouldn't give a shit if you found out your next-door-neighbour had an unlicensed gun and ammunition?

Jon is right.Being one of the best soldiers in the world is irrelevant .He was guilty of the offence being charged.Stu you were in the army,were you not?if so you know how the guns and ammo procedures work and the strict guidelines you must follow,and indeed the strict punishments given out.i have every admiration for the army and especially the unit he was in ,and it's obvious he was an elite soldier who should be highly praised and admired for his WORK,but on this he broke the rules .

That reminds me....my wife is a business banking manager,I wonder as she deals with money all day she could bring that home!

Clearly he was guilty in that respect. But what about his memory loss? I don't know whether anyone can prove disprove memory loss but they say he didnt even realise he was married and had a child. He had the charges dropped only for the MOD to go for a retrial.

The MOD want to make him pay and ruin his life. And for what?

Clearly he was guilty in that respect. But what about his memory loss? I don't know whether anyone can prove disprove memory loss but they say he didnt even realise he was married and had a child. He had the charges dropped only for the MOD to go for a retrial.

The MOD want to make him pay and ruin his life. And for what?

Even more of a reason for him not to have it,and anyway Didnt his flatmate ex know about it,so if that was the case.How did she know?

You wouldn't give a shit if you found out your next-door-neighbour had an unlicensed gun and ammunition?

Not if you knew your neighbour well. Might bother me if my neighbour was a cvnt. Seems this guy has had enough punishment already.

• Like 1

No. Nor infantry. Rightly so IMO. Not getting into a sexist debate. I'm not sexist. I havemy reasons why though

Damn straight, they're bad enough on their periods as it is, the last thing you want to do is give them access to guns during it.

But seriously, that's a complete load of crap.