Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Guest MattP

Well, I'd say that'd be a pretty good day, since it'd mean gender reassignment surgery would have reached the final hurdle, but it's unlikely - the male and female skeletons are fairly different to accommodate the possibility of a fetus, not to mention the differences in hormones needed to actually sustain a pregnancy.

Gender reassignment is bullshit anyway.

A man who has a sex change isn't a woman. They are just a transvestite with a mutilated penis.

Guest MattP

Sounds like someone has a bitter story to tell us all... :ph34r:

Coming from the man who has clearly mutilated more than his fair share of anuses.

People who think we have shit weather for 11 months.

weirdo's.

We do. We've had good weather for about 10 days so far this year. Will we get more than another 21 days? Doubt it.

The weather lately has been superb though. Beautiful stuff. Like living in a country with a decent climate for a change.

How's the postman life going, Trav?

Not too bad. Did I mention that grumpy Jeremy Kyle type slag, who was none to pleased when I delivered her post?

Dirty bitch.

You see what you've unleashed Webbo?

lol