Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

People that go up/down the wrong  way when using steps at train stations. Keep left does not mean keep right. No A no entry sign means others  may be using the correct way and you are getting in the way. It is not rocket science.

Right is wrong and left is right.

Depends where the pins and needles are...

• In the legs - perfectly normal - you have been sitting down for too long and perhaps shouldn't have taken that good book in with you.

• In the sphincter - a bit worrying, but potentially a warning that you shouldn't have ingested the bag of popping candy after a gallon of Stella and a vindaloo.

• In the left arm - maybe you have been trying too hard and should have a rest for 10 minutes whilst you call your cardiologist. 

:)

feet!!!

Being able to see the IP address of a horrible bigot (read Westboro facist church sympathiser), being able to convert that into the cuntweed's actual address but having to keep it secret because of the whole data protection and terms of privacy shit. No, if you're going to sympathise with those pond scum, I want to reveal your address so you get what's coming to you you pointless little shitbag.

Being able to see the IP address of a horrible bigot (read Westboro facist church sympathiser), being able to convert that into the cuntweed's actual address but having to keep it secret because of the whole data protection and terms of privacy shit. No, if you're going to sympathise with those pond scum, I want to reveal your address so you get what's coming to you you pointless little shitbag.

What are you gonna do, knock door run him?

What are you gonna do, knock door run him?

That was never even remotely fun, I was thinking more mob justice, the sweetest kind of justice. 

However, I didn't factor in dynamic IPs, which seem to claim I live at the opposite end of the country to where I actually do.

Edited by The Doctor

Actually... even more than flies... mosquitos. I've 2 mossie bites on my forearm that itch like crazy and are red hot to the touch. :@