Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Shitty WiFi.

Seconded.

Thirded

Lost my connection for my Wi-fi to my PC Should connect automatically. Did so when I first got it and it did not need any password. I have a subscription to a newspaper which I cannot get unless I go out, spend hours trying to connect to a free one somewhere.

People who cannot believe that I/others are not the slightest bit bothered by the arrival of yet another royal, who will never work a day in its life and sponge of the state. I don't get that excited over any other London based tourist attraction either.

Or just Royalists in general

But, but, but...it's a BABY. A Royal BABY! How can you not get excited by that???!!!?

• Like 1

Members of the public being interviewed outside the hospital, masquerading as 'news'.

You might as well turn off the news channels for the next week.

If Cameron and co are planning to feed the poor to zoo animals or burn the elderly in Winter, today is the day to bury that bad news...

• Like 2

Members of the public being interviewed outside the hospital, masquerading as 'news'.

If Cameron and co are planning to feed the poor to zoo animals or burn the elderly in Winter, today is the day to bury that bad news...

Coincidence that the opt-in Internet 'filtering' scheme has been released as news today?

I doubt if the Duchess of Cambridge will be able to pop 'em out often enough to bury all the bad stunts that these feckers are planning.

• Like 1

People who cannot believe that I/others are not the slightest bit bothered by the arrival of yet another royal, who will never work a day in its life and sponge of the state. I don't get that excited over any other London based tourist attraction either.

Or just Royalists in general

http://blog.zap2it.com/pop2it/2013/07/who-will-the-royal-baby-share-a-birthday-with-selenz-gomez-or-daniel-radcliffe.html

But when else will you be able to read news of this standard!!?

When you tear clingfilm off the huge roll and then it starts sticking together. Why can't it just wait to stick to something else other than itself  :angry: ?

Clingfilm is just difficult all over. Most of the time I can't even rip it off. And even when you put it over the bowl it's not the sturdiest of forcefields. It doesn't really 'cling' to big bowls at all.

Oh, and I must say, teenagers. Everything about this generation really grinds my gears, and I have to grow up with them every step of the way...

Firstly, their fashion sense. What's with the tacky, hippy coloured, zigzag lined t-shirt shit going on? And those shirts with seagulls and that gay small collar. That's awful. And what's with the moustache craze for the women?

Secondly, haircuts. Why do lads have the tendency to shave their sides and back and keep an ugly, curly, floppy disgrace of a fringe or hairspray it back, looking ultra gay... And don't get me started on those Ray Ban bulky glasses.

The music in general has gone downhill, too. I go to a club and expect to listen to progressive dance/electronica. What do I ear? The terrifying sound of dubstep. And mainstream shit. Wtf happened?

Also, it's worrying that I don't know another lad my age that's a virgin. It's like everyone's mind is set to sex 24/7... Talking about wishing your life away. I call this generation Armageddon. Because it simply is triggering the end of humanity.

Do yourself a favour, mate. Don't go to McDonalds on a Saturday afternoon. There's usually about 70 of the fookers outside.

Oh, and I must say, teenagers. Everything about this generation really grinds my gears, and I have to grow up with them every step of the way...

Firstly, their fashion sense. What's with the tacky, hippy coloured, zigzag lined t-shirt shit going on? And those shirts with seagulls and that gay small collar. That's awful. And what's with the moustache craze for the women?

Secondly, haircuts. Why do lads have the tendency to shave their sides and back and keep an ugly, curly, floppy disgrace of a fringe or hairspray it back, looking ultra gay... And don't get me started on those Ray Ban bulky glasses.

The music in general has gone downhill, too. I go to a club and expect to listen to progressive dance/electronica. What do I ear? The terrifying sound of dubstep. And mainstream shit. Wtf happened?

Also, it's worrying that I don't know another lad my age that's a virgin. It's like everyone's mind is set to sex 24/7... Talking about wishing your life away. I call this generation Armageddon. Because it simply is triggering the end of humanity.

I really, really hate the music teenagers listen to, and early 20 somethings. In fact even the younger generation are into that shit. Teenagers are always unpopular but they are getting worse.

Edited by Kitchandro

I really, really hate the music teenagers listen to, and early 20 somethings. In fact even the younger generation are into that shit. Teenagers are always unpopular but they are getting worse.

Maybe that is because you are no longer a teenager yourself.

Clingfilm is just difficult all over. Most of the time I can't even rip it off. And even when you put it over the bowl it's not the sturdiest of forcefields. It doesn't really 'cling' to big bowls at all.

This is true. I try clingfliming sandwiches but it always resists.

Guest MattP

Means you are old, which I guess is sad if you are you.

Getting old is a privledge denied for far too many. Should always be happy at that age.

I like to stay away from the T-shirts/bird shirts you mentioned, although as the Sixth Form I'm attending next year has a strict no jeans rule, it's forced into wearing those shite, strangely coloured trousers they call 'chinos'. They are terrible.

Please don't mention the haircuts. I've had mine slighty longer on the top than on the sides for years but they really do take the piss. I never thought the bowl cut would ever come to fashion again.

I think you also forgot the Facebook and Twitter 'famous'. The ones who comply by everything you mentioned and then add crappy filters and effects on to their pictures of them posing like bellends.

• Like 2