Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Do schools still have dress codes? Do teachers have to do the same.

They do but I've finished compulsory education. Sixth Form is voluntary*, you only take four subjects and whereas you still have dress code (must wear a shirt/polo/any top with a collar, plus the jeans I mentioned) its a lot looser than main school.

*I say voluntary, but until you're seventeen (I think they're expanding it to eighteen at some point) you have to partake in an apprenticeship, college/sixth form or work with training.

Edited by Finnaldo

What about the women?

I guess they'll get you working at the BHF. They do a lot of work experience there.

Which reminds me I haven't been in since before I was in hospital. Not to work. Went in once and the manageress was busy with some promotion the shop was having and near enough said don't rush back. Put me off going in.

Should be OK for other shops for volunteering.

What about the women?

I guess they'll get you working at the BHF. They do a lot of work experience there.

Which reminds me I haven't been in since before I was in hospital. Not to work. Went in once and the manageress was busy with some promotion the shop was having and near enough said don't rush back. Put me off going in.

Should be OK for other shops for volunteering.

Sorry I phrased it wrong. You have to choose after your last year at school when your 16 whether to do College/Sixth Form, Work with training or an Apprenticeship. I'm doing sixth form, although I've got a part time job delivering leaflets/magazines to streets. That deserves it's own mini rant.

Women tend to wear dresses or trousers and shirt, although there's obviously a lot more lean way for the dress code when you're a female.

That Bold Automatic advert where the Dad goes up to his son, who's working in the garage, and says 'Look at the state of your jersey. Go and get some detergent and clean it up'.

Men don't say this kind of shit to their sons at any time, let alone whilst the lads are working on a motor in the garage.

• Like 1

That Bold Automatic advert where the Dad goes up to his son, who's working in the garage, and says 'Look at the state of your jersey. Go and get some detergent and clean it up'.

Men don't say this kind of shit to their sons at any time, let alone whilst the lads are working on a motor in the garage.

Implying it's a woman's job to care about washing clothes. I'd be attacked by the male feminist white-cloaked lynch mob before having my posts deleted and being banned if I said something like that, you sexist pig.

• Like 1

Cant sleep, and no point in bothering now since its almost 6 am

My dosage of my Sleeping pills (but these pills are more known as anti-depressants) increased last week doubled, and I sill f*****g struggling to sleep.

Only get 1/2 hours now, and I feel rough as most days.