Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

My dosage of my Sleeping pills (but these pills are more known as anti-depressants) increased last week doubled, and I sill f*****g struggling to sleep.

Only get 1/2 hours now, and I feel rough as most days.

Just be careful with them. If they are not working they may be the wrong type. Get advice from Doc.

New next door neighbours - nice people and in the last week they've shelled out for a massive hot tub which is now on their decking.

I don't have a problem with that but what I do have a problem with is them sitting in the hot tub on the decking watching the TV that is a good 20 feet away in their conservatory - they must have the volume on that thing set to about 500 - it's so ****ing loud that when me and the mrs sit out on our decking all we can hear is Deirdre Barlow's voice sending tremors through the local area.

I've been nothing but nice to the guy and he seems a decent fella but he's bringing a level of chavishness to the street that cannot be allowed to thrive.

• Like 2

New next door neighbours - nice people and in the last week they've shelled out for a massive hot tub which is now on their decking.

I don't have a problem with that but what I do have a problem with is them sitting in the hot tub on the decking watching the TV that is a good 20 feet away in their conservatory - they must have the volume on that thing set to about 500 - it's so ****ing loud that when me and the mrs sit out on our decking all we can hear is Deirdre Barlow's voice sending tremors through the local area.

I've been nothing but nice to the guy and he seems a decent fella but he's bringing a level of chavishness to the street that cannot be allowed to thrive.

How far can you urinate?

Oh, my aunty and uncle. They don't half put on my grandma. She only lives down the road from them but they take massive advantage of who Christian nature. My cousin has Downes and every Wednesday nana has to fetch her and look after her. Last week she had to take her to her house to eat purely cos my cousin wanted to. Nana doesn't like driving at the best of times.

This week they're on holiday but they've now got her going up to water their plants on alternate days. Despite their son (my other cousin) living in hathern just down the road from shepshed. It gets ever so tempting to say something. Particularly when I go out my way to do anything for nana whilst they go out their way to ask her to do stuff for them

Edited by The Year Of The Fox

Most of you will have had this problem, before. I've bent the charging socket out of shape on my phone so whereas the charger used to stay in securely, now I can't breathe without it disconnecting and reconnecting the charger making a small noise while it does so.

It's fecking annoying, I've only had it four months and I want to throw it in the canal. I doubt Orange Care will replace/fix a problem so minor.

They sound a class act.

Hot tub owners grind my gears. And no I'm not jealous about not having one. They're pointless and only after a while get used when you have guests round as a method of showing off.

lol Who made your avatar picture of Ken? 

lol Moosebreath? Was there a thread started for it, or do you know where it appeared? I remember Ken posting the picture of his new jazzy hat, but didn't browse much after that for a while.

Ken posted the photo in the how was your day thread.

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/topic/42061-how-was-your-day/page-535

And then Moose put the drawing in the what are you watching now thread :Dlol

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/topic/48703-what-are-you-watching-now/page-162

Edited by HEGGSY
  • Like 2

Guest MattP

Cheers.

That is incredible! Had me crying when I noticed the avatar. lol

I had to stop working and cry for 2-3 minutes after seeing it lol

Not sure whether to take it as an insult or compliment. Like when he put a music track to one of my poems. I would love some music on but not dub stuff or whatever it was. Did not feel right. But I'm not up to date so I may be wrong. I've been trying to find something that I have written that could go to music but not being musical it is not easy.

Cheers.

That is incredible! Had me crying when I noticed the avatar. lol

I still cry looking at it now lol

It was just how moosebreath stopped posting for a while, evidently working on his pieve of art, and then, bam it appeared!

Brilliant.

It shows how good it is when people know exactly who it is without being told lol

Guest MattP

I still cry looking at it now lol

It was just how moosebreath stopped posting for a while, evidently working on his pieve of art, and then, bam it appeared!

Brilliant.

It shows how good it is when people know exactly who it is without being told lol

lol That's exactly it!

Gone from ten replies in an hour (clearly at work) to this just before he clocked off.

This is seriously random but someone reminded me of it today. Did anyone else ever have one of those travel cups that was like a shoe polish tin with rings inside, you unscrew the lid pull the rings up and it's made a cup. I remember having one, carefully putting it together, filling it with orange juice, putting it to my lips and then it collapsing and spilling everywhere. I remember once doing it over a really expensive wooden, glass topped coffee table we used to have, my dad walking in, seeing orange juice seeping under the glass and saying "What happened??!!" and I just shouted "You bought it for me!" and legging it into the garden  lol

S02-0609905-9100bg.jpg

Edited by 21st Century Fox
  • Like 1

They sound a class act.

They've got a parrot the size of a horse too - its a right noisy fecker. The fella has taught it to whistle all various TV theme tunes. I was sat in the garden earlier and all of a sudden it starts whistling the Addams Family theme tune - weird.

Work can **** off - Already doing studio and warehouse work, both of which are fairly work intensive - now apparently the warehouse stuff needs to be redone because BT have changed how they want it sent to them (again), they're coming to collect it next thursday, and I've still got a load to palletise (on pallets that don't exist yet), and also being dragged in to be holiday cover in dispatch next week. 

So, I'm apparently required to do three jobs, which can't really be run simultaneously with the time limits now...  :glare: