Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

People who say pacific instead of specific are just so fvcking annoying. My former chemistry teacher must have said it wrong at least once every lesson and I felt like screaming ITS SPECIFIC YOU TWÀT in his face every time. Yes i am very pedantic, which ironically is another word the teacher could not pronounce (said padentic)

Edited by the FONZ ayyyyyyy
  • Like 1

You were in a lose lose situation. If you had screamed at him you would have received praise from your classmates but in trouble from the teacher but if you had put your hand up with a 'Please sir...' you may have receive a smile and an apology from the teacher but shunned from your classmates for being a smartarse.

People who say pacific instead of specific are just so fvcking annoying. My former chemistry teacher must have said it wrong at least once every lesson and I felt like screaming ITS SPECIFIC YOU TWÀT in his face every time. Yes i am very pedantic, which ironically is another word the teacher could not pronounce (said padentic)

our local weather girl said last night" take a turn for the worst" I thought it would be worse,as surely the worst would be the worst weather ever since time began,but I suspect I'm just being a twvt!

our local weather girl said last night" take a turn for the worst" I thought it would be worse,as surely the worst would be the worst weather ever since time began,but I suspect I'm just being a twvt!

Must admit, I noticed that too and was swearing at the TV. >_<

I found a massive bag of salmon in the freezer yesterday so I decided to steam it all and make Thai fishcakes. A day later and the entire house still smells like lights-out in a girls boarding school.

This of course begs the question of how you know that particular piece of information in order to make the comparison.  :ph34r: