Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Bloody hell, how many times have you taken your test so far . . . . . ?

My ex-wife took (I think) 5 attempts to pass - mind you she is a complete and utter back stabbing, devious, piece of shite fvcktard :@ (not that im bitter or owt lol)

lol none! I took my theory test last year (August 14th 2012 haha). My first instructor knew shit. Did 46 lessons with him and went nowhere. Now I'm with a much better instructor, I know everything, I'm just shit in dealing with situations. I can't help it! My test is supposed to be sometime next month. But to be honest, I can't see myself passing by this Xmas  lol

Edited by MShaffu42

lol none! I took my theory test last year (August 14th 2012 haha). My first instructor knew shit. Did 46 lessons with him and went nowhere. Now I'm with a much better instructor, I know everything, I'm just shit in dealing with situations. I can't help it! My test is supposed to be sometime next month. But to be honest, I can't see myself passing by this Xmas lol

Have faith in yourself and good luck for whenever your test will be Edited by Bob Weasel Fox

:fishing:

Why not - it's a fact that the more drugs you give someone, the better they become:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwBABYMq9PQ

Ha. 

I'm a fan of the music itself and not the lyrical side of it all. Rock music, to me, is far from free flowing and the electronic guitars break down the movement of a song. It's not catchy and it's nothing sensational. Add to that some mad geezer who yells for 7 minutes straight who badly needs Strepsils which is torture that could give you a severe case of tinnitus. No thanks. All rockstars rant on about is getting laid by the lake whilst drinking whisky and having some dodgy grey powder drugs. No thanks. Instrumental music does the talking for me.

Guest MattP

The Irony of this table.

Parties' income 2012

• Labour: £33,024,000

Conservatives: £24,248,000

Lib Dems: £6,023,543

SNP: £2,300,459

UKIP: £1,227,802

Co-op Party: £1,180,584

Sinn Fein: £1,090,792

Green Party: £781,478

Plaid Cymru: £683,284

BNP: £646,843

DUP: £479,360

Ulster Unionists: £381,404

SDLP: £338,177

Lateness.

Can't stand it, Can't stand being late myself and if plans have been made can't stand other people being late.

I understand if it's an odd occassion, something has caused you to be late, but it's every flaming time with several people I know.

So much so i've started telling the people I know who will be late 30 - 45 minutes earlier than the planned time...and they're still late.

Edited by Matt

Lateness.

Can't stand it, Can't stand being late myself and if plans have been made can't stand other people being late.

I understand if it's an odd occassion, something has caused you to be late, but it's every flaming time with several people I know.

So much so i've started telling the people I know who will be late 30 - 45 minutes earlier than the planned time...and they're still late.

This. 100% this.

I blame mobile phones.

I mean... Back in the day (before mobiles) you had to tell people when and where you would meet them and if you weren't there then tough shit.

Now-a-days you let everyone know where to meet and the one who is always late won't reply. Until 2mins after the meeting time when, if your lucky, they'll send a text saying that they'll be 5 mins late.

Then, 30-45 mins after the original time they show up and think that all is okay, they sent a text.

I just fvck the bastards off. If they don't have the decency to allow enought time to show up on time then I really don't care if they miss out.

This. 100% this.

I blame mobile phones.

I mean... Back in the day (before mobiles) you had to tell people when and where you would meet them and if you weren't there then tough shit.

Now-a-days you let everyone know where to meet and the one who is always late won't reply. Until 2mins after the meeting time when, if your lucky, they'll send a text saying that they'll be 5 mins late.

Then, 30-45 mins after the original time they show up and think that all is okay, they sent a text.

I just fvck the bastards off. If they don't have the decency to allow enought time to show up on time then I really don't care if they miss out.

I did this yesterday, fuck em'.

I know it's a mate, but it's every time and they know they are always late...Well do something about it!

I just did what was planned without him, he then turned up and I said i'd already gone, sorry.

Maybe, just maybe they'll learn...

My time is just as important and their time.

Edited by Matt

I tell you what really gets me... when you are looking for something and you find it and some bright spark quips in with " its always the last place you look in!"

I mean... what the heck? Of course it is...  it wasn't in the first 2nd or third now was it? Which incidently,by definition would also be the last place I looked in if it was you stupid fools....

• Like 2

government offices berocracy.

I had seven letters today re coumcil tax benefits etc  Two letters were copied three times. What a waste of money. They all had the same date on.

10 pages 3 letters all same 2 page 3 the same.

I still think they have my income wrong. They have reduced my benefit because of change in my income that hasn't happened yet.

If I can't understand some of the letters I dread to think how those with reading difficulties will cope.

Just nippen out. There is a S Highfiels street party. A book was published last year about the area which was funded and they are using the remains of it up.

I don't see why I have to pay for one when I don't even watch the shit the BBC pumps out.

(Apart from the white queen, that was good...)

You never watch match of the day or the football league show? Never listen to BBC radio? Never use the website? There is plenty of quality and variety on the BBC, more so than on any other channel and you don't get bombarded with shite adverts. I'm a big fan of the BBC and think it is something we should be immensely proud of, just go to any other country, especially the US, and see the state their broadcasting is in and you will appreciate it more. Not only does it provide a quality advert free service it is also responsible for improving quality across the board as every other channel has to compete with the BBC.

• Like 1

Its unfair that you cant choose to opt out of BBC channels and waive the fee.

In this day and age where you cant sneeze without infringing somebody's human rights, why should we all have to pay this mandatory fee?

It wouldn't be that hard to enforce now analogue is switched off, accessing the website would be more of a faff as you would need an account with a password, and radio isn't technically covered by the license. It would be interesting to see how many people wouldn't pay for it.