Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Guest MattP

Reckon I've been scammed on eBay

I sold something and sent it out, African sounding name in London. 3 feedback score. He tells me he has not received it and even hinted I was a bad seller. he let out he hasn't received other parcels he's bought as we'll which raises my suspicions, I have proof of postage receipt, is there anything I can do?

Good luck with that mate, hope it wasn't too expensive.

Reckon I've been scammed on eBay

I sold something and sent it out, African sounding name in London. 3 feedback score. He tells me he has not received it and even hinted I was a bad seller. he let out he hasn't received other parcels he's bought as we'll which raises my suspicions, I have proof of postage receipt, is there anything I can do?

It may have been signed for then the carriers will have proof. of delivery.

Images people post on Facebook that are just text.

They either describe a banal observation, some low-level wit or, worst of all, some wittering about some cause or other. The worthy cause images usually finish with a statement along the lines of "re-post this if you care. I hope I'm right about which of my friends will".

F OFF.

• Like 1

They either describe a banal observation, some low-level wit or, worst of all, some wittering about some cause or other. The worthy cause images usually finish with a statement along the lines of "re-post this if you care. I hope I'm right about which of my friends will".

F OFF.

I delete repeat offenders off my friends list. I know there's a feature to just hide their status updates, but the fact they even think they're worthy of 1kb of my bandwidth means I'd rather just have nothing to do with them.

Guest MattP

F OFF.

Doing something helpful for charity used to be donating some of your time or money.

Now it's liking a page or sharing a photo, sad state of affiars.

"Click this to beat Cancer" - How about you donate 10% of your wages this month to a cause a really try and beat cancer?

Edited by MattP

People who put videos in the phunny pictures thread. There's a dedicated thread for videos stick it in there!!!!

I know this is pretty much the epitome of a first world problem, but when I'm on my phone and sitting on the train I can enjoy a funny picture, but not a video, as I don't have my headphones with me and don't particularly want to play a video called speed racist out loud on a public train going to Lewisham.

Simple rule videos go in the videos thread pictures go in the picture thread!!!

People who put videos in the phunny pictures thread. There's a dedicated thread for videos stick it in there!!!!

I know this is pretty much the epitome of a first world problem, but when I'm on my phone and sitting on the train I can enjoy a funny picture, but not a video, as I don't have my headphones with me and don't particularly want to play a video called speed racist out loud on a public train going to Lewisham.

Simple rule videos go in the videos thread pictures go in the picture thread!!!

That's just opened the floodgate for the next three posts in the Phunny Picture thread to all be videos in search of a cheap rep point.....  :devil:

Ha ha , no mate, not in this weather when I'm wearing shorts and it's necessary to employ the "Cumberland" technique.

cumberland%2BSausage.JPG

Blimey Mike , have you been out sunbathing for too long ?.

Looks like it's gonna  be sore in the morning .

• Like 1

Blimey Mike , have you been out sunbathing for too long ?.

Looks like it's gonna be sore in the morning .

Ha ha no. That's just a Cumberland sausage as served to me by my date, Wilma, last night together with mash, peas and gravy. It was a sausage for sausage deal. I wouldn't post a picture of the real fella on here.. After all, it is a family friendly forum!!!! Edited by Mike Oxlong
  • Like 1