Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Ha ha no. That's just a Cumberland sausage as served to me by my date, Wilma, last night together with mash, peas and gravy. It was a sausage for sausage deal. I wouldn't post a picture of the real fella on here.. After all, it is a family friendly forum!!!!

:D phew that's a relief 

:) i was just going to say you ain't got a bad length but you fall a little short in the width department .

But then again you've never made any claims regarding girth have you .That was another poster Mike Oxlongenbroad .

Are you related ?

• Like 1

:D phew that's a relief :) i was just going to say you ain't got a bad length but you fall a little short in the width department . But then again you've never made any claims regarding girth have you .That was another poster Mike Oxlongenbroad .Are you related ?

Yep, he's a cousin of mine and some say we're similar in having a tendency to over exaggerate but it's safe to say we disagree with that analysis and are just relieved that we don't come from the Oxmells branch of the clan.

Edited by Mike Oxlong

Sports montages.

Every sports programme seems to big-up an event by using a montage, some soppy music & Rudyard Kipling's 'If' (or similar)

Wimbledon, the Premier League, Six Nations, World Tiddlywinks final......nothing is safe.

**** yes!

Now I love Henry V but that was such a pile of diarrhoea inducing cringe fest.

• Like 1

Yep, was excessive during Wimbledon.

As much as I was ecstatic to see Murray lift the Wimbledon trophy, I didn't need to see it multiple times in super slo-mo with some 'meaningful' music in the background.

It's because all the upper middle class rugby and tennis watching middle aged women ****ing love them.