Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

As glorious as her bum is , I don't care about Cheryl cole and a tattoo. So why is it on the front page of newspapers and all over my news apps?

Whatever next, 'we leave the tragedy in Syria to discuss the outrage that has been caused by a one direction member changing his hair style!! :O'

• Like 2

As glorious as her bum is , I don't care about Cheryl cole and a tattoo. So why is it on the front page of newspapers and all over my news apps?

Whatever next, 'we leave the tragedy in Syria to discuss the outrage that has been caused by a one direction member changing his hair style!! :O'

Well that's thought control in democratic societies for ya!

She's just a common tramp that girl.

No more so than most other 'celebrities' these days.

Pitted against the likes of the cast of The Only Way is Essex and other such buffoons, her talents and class are akin to that of Renoir.

Fair point. I think she just got lucky with the whole Popstars thing (or what ever it was) and subsequent career - I'm not saying that she's a complete trout, but if she wasn't famous I'm sure she would be a chav queen.

No more so than most other 'celebrities' these days.

Pitted against the likes of the cast of The Only Way is Essex and other such buffoons, her talents and class are akin to that of Renoir.

Fair point. I think she just got lucky with the whole Popstars thing (or what ever it was) and subsequent career - I'm not saying that she's a complete trout, but if she wasn't famous I'm sure she would be a chav queen.

Put it this way, given the choice between her and someone like Jessica Ennis-Hill. I'd go with the athlete every time.

People coughing/sneezing and not covering their mouth. Dirty buggers.

If they don't have a tissue that's the best thing to do.

Obviously you shouldn't cough or sneeze in someone's face but using your hand is disgusting unless you're washing it every time.

Much worse than just coughing in to the air. Think of all the germs on your hands.

Yeah I tend to use my bicep or forearm if I'm in an enclosed space but if I'm outside I try to just let it go. It's actually quite hard because you've had it drilled in to you to cover your mouth all your life.

But I've had problems coughing on and off for two years now and it's been quite bad again recently so it's something I do a lot!

Yeah I tend to use my bicep or forearm if I'm in an enclosed space but if I'm outside I try to just let it go. It's actually quite hard because you've had it drilled in to you to cover your mouth all your life.

But I've had problems coughing on and off for two years now and it's been quite bad again recently so it's something I do a lot!

Get off the tabs!  :ph34r:

:appl:

I should stress, I work in it, I know it, I understand it and a lot of the criticism against the NHS, local authority, the education system etc comes from clueless twats who get their opinions from dailies and have no idea what they're yapping about.

So maybe it's best you hold your applause. ;)

I'm just having a bad day.

If they don't have a tissue that's the best thing to do.

Obviously you shouldn't cough or sneeze in someone's face but using your hand is disgusting unless you're washing it every time.

Much worse than just coughing in to the air. Think of all the germs on your hands.

I meant in the air to be honest. If you're outside and there's no-one around then coughing downwards is fine.