Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

We are doomed.

Not really, check the national statistics, Boris a huge advocate of current Conservative policy and it's going so well now Labour haven't mentioned the economy for weeks.

Not really, check the national statistics, Boris a huge advocate of current Conservative policy and it's going so well now Labour haven't mentioned the economy for weeks.

Why would they when they can shout about how Cameron has lost control given the MP rebellion over the Syria vote? Shouting about how the tory leader has lost the support of his own party does more for their chances than banging on about the economy.

Why would they when they can shout about how Cameron has lost control given the MP rebellion over the Syria vote? Shouting about how the tory leader has lost the support of his own party does more for their chances than banging on about the economy.

He's ended up looking fairly good now Obama went to congress. War mongering lunatic to statesman in a few days, that said shouting about lizard farming would do more for Labour's chances than banging on about the economy with Ed Balls sat next to you.

And the Syria vote was last Thursday, what about the 6-8 weeks before that?, we haven't heard a peep from Eddie.

He's ended up looking fairly good now Obama went to congress. War mongering lunatic to statesman in a few days, that said shouting about lizard farming would do more for Labour's chances than banging on about the economy with Ed Balls sat next to you.

And the Syria vote was last Thursday, what about the 6-8 weeks before that?, we haven't heard a peep from Eddie.

Maybe so, but that tory MP's went against the Cameron, who called for the action, on such a big issue is a spin-doctors wet dream, you can pretty much paint the party as being in turmoil, with the leader having lost all support etc. They won't care how it's played out, they'll just see tory MP's voting against Cameron on a major issue and start cackling with delight.

They were off on holiday weren't they? Sure Cameron called everyone back from holiday for the Syria vote.

Edit: your sig  lol  lol  lol !!

Edited by The Doctor

lol lol

I take your point but they never usually stop, even on the summer recess last time you couldn't keep Miliband out the rags, this year he vanished like a fart in the wind.

Well I agree with the last sentence so that can be left although the rest demonstrates his true character.

My parents were HIppos and I didn't have a pool?

lol lol

I take your point but they never usually stop, even on the summer recess last time you couldn't keep Miliband out the rags, this year he vanished like a fart in the wind.

My parents were HIppos and I didn't have a pool?

I don't like to judge without knowing the full facts.

I don't like to judge without knowing the full facts.

It's a good job you have the Down and Out then to make you can get a wide range of them,

I mean the rest demonstrating my 'true character'.

Edited by MattP

Those poor hippos. Don't be duped into giving them change though, massive scroungers - spend all day lazing about and all night eating, never bother doing any work.

They were always hungry as fcuk from what I remember.

hungry-hungry-hippos-game.jpg

When I was doing plumbing 6 years ago that used to be my Christmas beer money.

It funds a lot of my extra activities. I took £400 worth out in the first couple of weeks of the summer holidays. Paid for Boro and derby away as well as a bit extra. I don't tend to stash it as some of the lads on our firm do because 1. I have nowhere secure enough to do so without fear of it being nicked and 2. the taxman is bound to be alerted to one transaction of say £2000 whereas I could get the same amount in a year but take it in as I get it. £50 here and there isn't going to alert them.

Isn't that exactly what you were going to do?

No, I was hoping the customer would decide he had nowhere to put it (his house is upside down with the renovations he's having done) and then when I asked him where he wanted me to put everything for him he'd just decide to let me have it. I'd never do what the builder did.

I told my gaffer next time the builders want pipes cutting out that they can rip them out themselves if they wanting to take the scrap away.

Do you know for a fact the guy didn't tell the builders he could have it?

Sounds like a sense of entitlement to something that isn't yours, to me.

No it doesn't, it sounds nothing like that. He at no point said he thought was entitled to it. Just that he hoped the owner would let him take them away, which is often the case. Instead the builders just swiped them, by the sounds of it, which means that there is now no chance the owner will let him have them.

Do you know for a fact the guy didn't tell the builders he could have it?

Sounds like a sense of entitlement to something that isn't yours, to me.

Yes because I was there first yesterday. The builder boss told the builder to take it back to their yard. When I told the builder the customer wanted it he just said he was following orders. Apparently the rule is (according to my boss) the main contractor (the builders) are entitled to take some (not more than half and leave the guys who stripped it out with the rest (unless the customer wants it then its all his)

I just made sure the customer was aware that we hadn't took it and that the builders had so as to cover our arse.