Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

It's especially annoying when people complain about during Wimbledon or the World Snooker. These two events are on for two weeks every year, at the same time every year. So they aren't messing the schedule up because they are the schedule for those two weeks, and the cooking program wouldn't have been on anyway.

It usually occurs when their beloved soaps have to move, because obviously having two hours of soaps every night of the week isn't enough for some and the small matter of an England game gets in the way of this.

It's especially annoying when people complain about during Wimbledon or the World Snooker. These two events are on for two weeks every year, at the same time every year. So they aren't messing the schedule up because they are the schedule for those two weeks, and the cooking program wouldn't have been on anyway.

It's not so bad now we have multi channel TV but when I was a kid we only had 3 channels and Wimbledon was on 2 of them. I fecking hated Wimbledon.

Yes they do. Still utter scum.

It took me all my might to not lamp him earlier. ****.

I know a guy who twatted one of them Nigerian parking inspectors lol got away with it as well!

Its fortunate its after 6pm as I was on the verge of going down to find him.

Hopefully he'll just get hit by a car something one day.

Calm down.

It's his job.

You know the rules. You broke them. Sometimes you get away with it and sometimes you don't.

Hate the system if you think it's really unfair, but this chap is just doing his job!

• Like 3

Calm down.

It's his job.

You know the rules. You broke them. Sometimes you get away with it and sometimes you don't.

Hate the system if you think it's really unfair, but this chap is just doing his job!

I know im getting wound up and shouldnt be. With the fine it means Ive virtually worked today for free.

Its ok Haydos bumming James with a plus 1 but at the end of the day, there wasnt any spaces after driving round the car park twice. There's not a lot else you can do.

The manner in which he gave it me.. well...

I challenge anyone who says they've never done what I did today

I know im getting wound up and shouldnt be. With the fine it means Ive virtually worked today for free.

Its ok Haydos bumming James with a plus 1 but at the end of the day, there wasnt any spaces after driving round the car park twice. There's not a lot else you can do.

You need to get laid.

What's it got to do with bumming, I agree with the sentiment, it just saves me writing a reply. Yeah it's annoying but like other people have said, you know the rules. Haven't you been on here complaining about parking tickets before having blatantly flaunted the rules again? Nothing against you, imo opinion you can't be pissed off with something just because you've had a bit of bad luck.

I doubt many people are denying ever doing it either. Just doing it and not being pissed off when they get caught.

Edited by Haydos

What's it got to do with bumming, I agree with the sentiment, it just saves me writing a reply. Yeah it's annoying but like other people have said, you know the rules. Haven't you been on here complaining about parking tickets before having blatantly flaunted the rules again? Nothing against you, imo opinion you can't be pissed off with something just because you've had a bit of bad luck.

I doubt many people are denying ever doing it either. Just doing it and not being pissed off when they get caught.

Its all well and good saying I flaunted the rules- I did. But unless you know the area of Coalville well you're not going to feel one bit of sympathy (fair enough but don't be so quick to judge) This isn't aimed at just yourself by the way when I say 'you'

This one is perhaps slightly more deserving today but when you're being punished for wanting to park within 300m of your own house but the bastard council have put double yellows everywhere (and refused to make it permit holders only) what the bloody hell are you meant to do?