Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

:D Well, if you will insist on making yourself sound like a desperately undersexed, wannabe predator!!

You're just upset that you don't have the minerals to have a few runs on goal yourself and find out how easy it often is to get one tucked away in the bottom corner. You're not just afraid of missing, you're also afraid of scoring and the resultant wave of pain as you realise for how long your timidity has prevented you from snaring an abundance of plain-Jane tail.

Edited by MooseBreath
  • Like 1

You're just upset that you don't have the minerals to have a few runs on goal yourself and find out how easy it often is to get one tucked away in the bottom corner. You're not just afraid of missing, you're also afraid of scoring and the resultant wave of pain as you realise for how long your timidity has prevented you from snaring an abundance of plain-Jane tail.

Yeah, sure, that or the missus.

I know a guy who twatted one of them Nigerian parking inspectors lol got away with it as well!

Not from Bongo Bongo Land then lol

I am sure you were trying to shock. But as I think was said in the media, Bongo Bongo land isn't offensive. Tanzania's music is called bongoflava... (Lived there for two years and spwak the language).

People who want something for nothing.

I fixed my mates heating a couple of times, plumbed his dishwasher in when he moved. His hot water went last night. It's a faulty part on the boiler. Told him to ring our firm n theyll go sort it. Hes gone quiet as he was hoping I could do it (for free again)

Agree with this and I tend to find offering something in return is often the way you'd get something for nothing anyway, ironically.

Which leads me on to lack of basic manners. It's actually astounding how bad some peoples are. Twats.

I am sure you were trying to shock. But as I think was said in the media, Bongo Bongo land isn't offensive. Tanzania's music is called bongoflava... (Lived there for two years and spwak the language).

lol wasn't trying to shock anyone, just making a joke (and not a great one at that)

Our receptionist is quite an old lady but funnily enough she is on holiday and has been replaced by a much younger temp. A lanky bit, kind of ratty looking but on good day you might get away with describing her as 'mousy'. Haven't had a chance to say hi yet but from the looks of her I'd say she almost definitely takes it up the arse. She's just has that way about her that screams I'm yours to what you want with, all you need to do is ask. So I reckon she's probably had a few helpings of pork sword from others in the building already this week. If I get a chance I'll take a shot at it.

And I thought you had respect for women.

With the exception of the fat, slobby, greasy, uneducated, dole scrounging, benefit fiddling whores, that is.

Maybe unknowingly, you've sensed that this lanky, ratty-looking slapper is one of them and that explains your clear contempt.

Or maybe you have a secret yearning for a bit of claimant clunge?

It's easy to score with dogs.

Edited by Parafox

And I thought you had respect for women.

With the exception of the fat, slobby, greasy, uneducated, dole scrounging, benefit fiddling whores, that is.

Maybe unknowingly, you've sensed that this lanky, ratty-looking slapper is one of them and that explains your clear contempt.

Or maybe you have a secret yearning for a bit of claimant clunge?

It's easy to score with dogs.

I find women sexually attractive.

There, I said it. Call me a misogynist. Call me sexist. Call me disrespectful. Call me all the names under the sun. I surely deserve it.

Edited by MooseBreath

I find women sexually attractive.

There, I said it. Call me a misogynist. Call me sexist. Call me disrespectful. Call me all the names under the sun. I surely deserve it.

Mmm, it isn't disrespectful to find women sexually attractive. It is not mysoginistic, nor is it sexist. However describing them in such terms in your post about the secretary does make you (sound) disrespectful.

Moosebreath is an absolute genius lol Speaks a lot of sense too IMO. There, I said it.

Probably the greatest poster on the forum, a genius years beyond his time.

You know he's probably some genius, lefty satirist right?

He's either the biggest knuckle-dragger that's ever lived or some Al Murray style parody of exceptional quality. ;)

Whatever he is it's absolutely brilliant.

Wasted to be honest on here.

I always imagine moosebreath as a mad-men type executive. sat at his desk with a glass of scotch, with his 200th cigarette of the day in his mouth and slapping the arse of any woman who walks into his office. only take a break from that to post on here.

That's pretty much how I think of him.

I've always half thought he is a guy I often share a drink with down the pub but he would be lying about where he lives if he was.

This guy is always sat in meetings bored as shit, talking about the woman in the office and making remarks, he's also the only man I've ever met who still sits at his desk non stop with a fag in, his office is like walking into a 1970's betting shop. lol

Edited by MattP

Whilst you prefer the high brow pursuit of swearing at people on at Internet forum!

You've really seized the moral high ground there!

Yeah because calling someone a cvnt on an Internet message board is really in a par with creating fake rumours about someones death. :rolleyes:

One's a four letter word that doesn't really have any affect, the other could have upset a lot of people had relatives, friends etc of CPF used this forum, and is a bit sick to even think of someone dead before they are. Calling someone a cvnt doesn't even come close to making up death rumours.

Edited by Facecloth

Yeah because calling someone a cvnt on an Internet message board is really in a par with creating fake rumours about someones death. :rolleyes:

I didn't say they were on a par, those are your (poorly chosen) words, not mine.

The irony is that he can accuse anyone else of being pathetic. He's about the most whiny, pathetic poster on here. Swearing at people because he lacks the intelligence to properly make his point? Bitching because someone hasn't responded to him immediately! It's not only pathetic, it also shows a staggering level of arrogance.

I didn't say they were on a par, those are your (poorly chosen) words, not mine.

The irony is that he can accuse anyone else of being pathetic. He's about the most whiny, pathetic poster on here. Swearing at people because he lacks the intelligence to properly make his point? Bitching because someone hasn't responded to him immediately! It's not only pathetic, it also shows a staggering level of arrogance.

He's the only person on here I would call a cvnt, everyone else on here takes this forum for what it is, a free exchange of ideas, he makes things personal he has done against many posters on here and is a blight on this forum, I can put him on ignore yet still have to read posts about people saying how great he is.

If you are referring to your public works thread, and my comment on this thread, it was annoying and "grinds my gears" that you didn't answer to my post as I genuinely wanted to know, and was enjoying the debate, 3-4 days is not immediately. You're just being pissy cos I've pulled you up a few times when you were acting like a dick on the football forum, and when you came in with the same idea we'd already discussed to death to hi-jack another thread.

Whatever, you don't like me put me on ignore, if you want I'll do the same with you and then we can both be happier.