Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Anyway, this has got a little out of hand. I didn't take kindly to your bitching about my delayed response though. I missed your reply. You should know its extremely unlike me to shy away from debate.

Was probably a little whiny on my part, sorry, it should probably have gone in the first world problems thread anyway, you wanna hug it out?

, he makes things personal he has done against many posters on here

Still being upset about the whole death thread thing is fine, it was an unfortunate coincidence and an error of judgement on ny part. Obviously no malice was intended. But to say I make things personal is pure slander. If you look carefully you'll see many examples of people having a pop at me and me not rising to it. I'll occasionally have a pop back but only when sufficiently provoked.

If you're looking for blights on the forum, ignore my joke-piss-taking posts and look at your own ideas on politics and philosophy. They are embarrassing. They genuinely make me feel sick.

And before you make some comment about how nice it is to have me on ignore, we both know you're reading this so don't bother.

People who stand/walk blocking the pavement, see you coming and don't move. If there are two or more in you a group, go to single file and let the other person pass, then walk side by side again if you must. 

People who talk or listen to music/podcasts/streams on their phones without headphones in a public space. You are invading my private space. Keep your noise to yourself.

Wanted Down Under. It should be called Sod Off You Ungrateful Gits, Hope You Like Losing At Cricket.

I've nothing per se against people emigrating, and I'm sure Australia is very nice, the people on the show seem largely of the "Briain is crap" brigade. Also, there are 193 member states in the UN (and other countries besides), but these people are already fixated on moving to Australia - so the show seems rather pointless.

• Like 1

Wanted Down Under. It should be called Sod Off You Ungrateful Gits, Hope You Like Losing At Cricket.

I've nothing per se against people emigrating, and I'm sure Australia is very nice, the people on the show seem largely of the "Briain is crap" brigade. Also, there are 193 member states in the UN (and other countries besides), but these people are already fixated on moving to Australia - so the show seems rather pointless.

I admit to watching the program and it's nice as a casual sort of viewer to learn how much you could earn out there. Particularly so in that many of the shows participants seem to have something to do with the construction industry. My brother's just come back from a year in Sydney and enjoyed it, but I also know of a family who emigrated and they seem to pretend to enjoy it better than what they really do.

In a way I like the idea of going out there but certainly not enough to actually bother. Born in England Live in England Die in England as they say lol

I didn't say they were on a par, those are your (poorly chosen) words, not mine.

The irony is that he can accuse anyone else of being pathetic. He's about the most whiny, pathetic poster on here. Swearing at people because he lacks the intelligence to properly make his point? Bitching because someone hasn't responded to him immediately! It's not only pathetic, it also shows a staggering level of arrogance.

I think CPF is one of the best posters here, unless you are deliberately trying to be ironic, I don't think you can accuse anyone of being "whiny" or "pathetic".

Bringing it back to the trivial.

A mouthful of diesel whilst trying to syphon the diesel from my written off car to my rental grinds my gear. :sick:

Foxy - how much diesel must there have been in the tank to make it worthwhile siphoning and therefore risking a gobful?

:dunno:

I always imagine moosebreath as a mad-men type executive. sat at his desk with a glass of scotch, with his 200th cigarette of the day in his mouth and slapping the arse of any woman who walks into his office. only take a break from that to post on here.

i think I'm qualified if he ever needs a replacement .

People who fob you off and tell you what you want to hear only to not go through with it and make excuses! :banghead:

I respect people more who are honest and when they don't want to do something say no from the start rather than a last minute excuses.

Yes you've guessed it, I'm back on my let downs rant.

Edited by Matt

Foxy - how much diesel must there have been in the tank to make it worthwhile siphoning and therefore risking a gobful?

:dunno:

Over half a tank but sucked and sucked to no avail (insert entendre here).

Got a couple of mouthfuls (insert entendre here) but no continuous line.  Ended up scrapping the car with the diesel in it.  Asked the garage located on our site in work and they were less than helpful (I assume because I was in a suit) in spite of my technicians' protestations that they would help me out.

Bastards!

On a lighter note, I highly suspect StepFoxy3 is hitting the skag.

Great.

That must be terrifying.

It's fantastic.

He's burnt his bridges earlier this summer with MsFoxy after his diazepam binge during which he was a ****ing train wreck.

BTW diazepam is the scourge of the working class.