Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Top 5 Gear Grinders:

Lisa 152

Corky 134

Katy 132

Daggers 127

The People's Hero 113

2 women in the top 3. Interesting.

well spotted :thumbup:

as you go through life you'll come to realise that real men hardly ever complain , its always women and nancy boys

Edited by Zingari

You've got time on your hands love.

Dizzy spells are grinding my gears today, stick that in yer stats :P

Click on the number of posts next to the thread title in the forum area and a whole world of information is revealed. I'm actually offended that you thought I would trawl through the thread and count the number of posts from everyone!!

Click on the number of posts next to the thread title in the forum area and a whole world of information is revealed. I'm actually offended that you thought I would trawl through the thread and count the number of posts from everyone!!

Ah stop being a big jessie, stranger things have happened :thumbup:

I can't believe, after nigh on 4 years on this forum I did know know this. Cheers James

Ah stop being a big jessie, stranger things have happened :thumbup:

I can't believe, after nigh on 4 years on this forum I did know know this. Cheers James

Me neither.

Is there any other cool stuff which I don't know about?

Does everyone know about the super-secret-cool Mods room?

Receiving messages like this all the time on msn....

The boy you like is head over heels in love with you. But he's afraid to tell you...If you do not send this to 8 girls in the next 15 minutes then he will give up on you and never confess his love for you. If you send this message to 8 people or more, he will realise how much you mean to him and will ask you out tomorrow! No sendbacks x

Random people sending me this, completely oblivious to the fact that a) i'm a heterosexual male, and b) I don't believe/couldn't give a shit about this complete bullshit. :frusty: