Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Knobs on Twitter who respond to any defeat inflicted by us with the usual 'town full of pakis' drivel. :yawn:

Can you do anything about it? Is there a report post type option on twitter, I know they want to crackdown on this sort of thing, so is there anyway you can highlight these tweets to the authorities?

Over half a tank but sucked and sucked to no avail (insert entendre here).

Got a couple of mouthfuls (insert entendre here) but no continuous line.  Ended up scrapping the car with the diesel in it.  Asked the garage located on our site in work and they were less than helpful (I assume because I was in a suit) in spite of my technicians' protestations that they would help me out.

Bastards!

On a lighter note, I highly suspect StepFoxy3 is hitting the skag.

Great.

You don't need to suck on the end of a tube to syphon fuel out. All you need to do is gently feed the tube into the tank and then cover the end with your thumb and slowly pull the pipe out until the end is lower than the level of the fuel in the tank . The fuel will flow out then . 

That's terrible. You have my sympathy

Hope your suspicions are misplaced and all works out ok.

Sorry to hear that Foxy; whatever happens now, I hope you and yours come out of the other side stronger.

It seemed inevitable he would head this way given his drug history.  He lives with his girlfriend, who has a 10 year old, so I phoned the NSPCC on Friday and asked them to investigate.  The silly cow is quite happy to get monged out with him with her daughter in the house.

MsFoxy is alright so far as she reached her breaking point during the summer and has pulled up the emotional drawbridge.

You don't need to suck on the end of a tube to syphon fuel out. All you need to do is gently feed the tube into the tank and then cover the end with your thumb and slowly pull the pipe out until the end is lower than the level of the fuel in the tank . The fuel will flow out then . 

That's not what I was told.  I'd over half a tank and thought I'd be able to get it out but to no avail.

Most tanks have a system to stop you from siphoning the fuel don't they?

My car was a 2000 Clio so I don't think so.

Bloody HR personality questionnaires, 104 of these types of questions, for each set of 3 choose which describes you the most and which one the least

post-9839-0-14452900-1379272181_thumb.jp

If you are a talkative person, who has many ideas and generally believes people are honest, how the fvck do you answer the first question, how can you evaluate you are talkativeness against your trust in people, 104 of these bloody questions  :mad:  :mad:  :mad:

Bloody HR personality questionnaires, 104 of these types of questions, for each set of 3 choose which describes you the most and which one the least

attachicon.gifhr.jpg

If you are a talkative person, who has many ideas and generally believes people are honest, how the fvck do you answer the first question, how can you evaluate you are talkativeness against your trust in people, 104 of these bloody questions  :mad:  :mad:  :mad:

They're simply designed to prove you have a multiple personality disorder when you lose the will to live part-way through and just tick any old thing! :D

People who do not secure their dogs properly.

I got chased by two sets of dogs this weekend. One was a massive Rhodesian Ridgeback. I love dogs, but I had to defend myself. Hopefully it remembers not to bother me again in the future.

I had a right go at the owners security guard. He said he'd put wire over the gate to stop it escaping again.

Over half a tank but sucked and sucked to no avail (insert entendre here).

Got a couple of mouthfuls (insert entendre here) but no continuous line.  Ended up scrapping the car with the diesel in it.  Asked the garage located on our site in work and they were less than helpful (I assume because I was in a suit) in spite of my technicians' protestations that they would help me out.

Bastards!

On a lighter note, I highly suspect StepFoxy3 is hitting the skag.

Great

£2.99 from Halfords

They're simply designed to prove you have a multiple personality disorder when you lose the will to live part-way through and just tick any old thing! :D

I had to go through the results with HR as part of my interview today. 'It says your more outspoken than most people would you say that's true?' probably shouldn't have taken that as a green light to tell her how stupid I think these personality tests are. According to the test I'm both shy and cocky at the same time. :dunno:

Absolute idiot, fvcking brain-dead chav parents who's kids can do no wrong.

The kind of idiots who let their kids run around on a bus, pissing off pretty much everyone on there, and laugh about it rather than acknowledge their irritating behaviour and make any effort to sort it out. What kind of message are you sending out?

I'm only 20 years old, and I'm not a parent (nor do I intend to be any time soon, nor do I have the option lol) but how the hell can I see it yet so many seemingly can't? Cannot be doing with these morons at all who'll no doubt bring up another 3 kids who'll behave like arseholes throughout growing up, who end up bringing up more kids who can't discipline their kids in any way either. What a dodgy precedent that is.

I did my fair share of twattish behaviour as a kid but I was rightly punished for it. Hated it at the time but I was about 5 years old? What the hell did I know? It's done me a long-term favour I'd say and that's not to sound a bighead, I just think the behaviour of youngsters and more so, the ignorant parents, is fvcking appalling.

Absolute idiot, fvcking brain-dead chav parents who's kids can do no wrong.

The kind of idiots who let their kids run around on a bus, pissing off pretty much everyone on there, and laugh about it rather than acknowledge their irritating behaviour and make any effort to sort it out. What kind of message are you sending out?

I'm only 20 years old, and I'm not a parent (nor do I intend to be any time soon, nor do I have the option lol) but how the hell can I see it yet so many seemingly can't? Cannot be doing with these morons at all who'll no doubt bring up another 3 kids who'll behave like arseholes throughout growing up, who end up bringing up more kids who can't discipline their kids in any way either. What a dodgy precedent that is.

I did my fair share of twattish behaviour as a kid but I was rightly punished for it. Hated it at the time but I was about 5 years old? What the hell did I know? It's done me a long-term favour I'd say and that's not to sound a bighead, I just think the behaviour of youngsters and more so, the ignorant parents, is fvcking appalling.

I'm 19 and I so approve and understand. :clap: Edited by MShaffu42

My present pension provider help line having technical difficulties for the past two days. i need to ask some questions of them before it all can be processed by the ones handling it. If they do it there is a charge of £30 and it will take longer.

Couriers are collecting my completed form tomorrow. Going out so will have to try when I come back.

My present pension provider help line having technical difficulties for the past two days. i need to ask some questions of them before it all can be processed by the ones handling it. If they do it there is a charge of £30 and it will take longer.

Couriers are collecting my completed form tomorrow. Going out so will have to try when I come back.

I think this is one of those activities which fills the time available to it.  Ie I do it in half an hour, you take 4 weeks. :)

Those hospital gowns that are "open at the back" that require you to tie a knot somewhere between your shoulder blades with two straps of material about three inches long. I'm still reasonably supple and able bodied and I struggle to do it, so how the elderly cope I'll never know. No doubt designed that way to try and finish them off, or leave them with their saggy arses hanging out for the amusement of hospital staff.

Don't suppose the health services have ever considered velcro?

Those hospital gowns that are "open at the back" that require you to tie a knot somewhere between your shoulder blades with two straps of material about three inches long. I'm still reasonably supple and able bodied and I struggle to do it, so how the elderly cope I'll never know. No doubt designed that way to try and finish them off, or leave them with their saggy arses hanging out for the amusement of hospital staff.

Don't suppose the health services have ever considered velcro?

Or have them just tie at the front? 

I guess they tie at the back so that they are easier for staff to remove if you are lying down?