Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

This is the kind of country we now live in

Those that can't behave and have zero respect will always out breed the decent people.

Seems that way unfortunately. I'm not normally the type to be easily offended etc... but what kind of message are these people sending out to their kids of how you can/can't behave? Imagine what they'll be like as adults?

Worrying times.

Those that can't behave and have zero respect will always out breed the decent people.

I don't know about now. 'Twas ever thus and ever thus shall be. I think part of getting older is grudgingly accepting that the well-educated and mannered are in the minority.

Or have them just tie at the front? 

I guess they tie at the back so that they are easier for staff to remove if you are lying down?

Well, I had another scan done last week and it was tie at the front.

Maybe it depends on which bit they're looking at, but as today's was a brain scan I doubt it :D

Absolute idiot, fvcking brain-dead chav parents who's kids can do no wrong.

The kind of idiots who let their kids run around on a bus, pissing off pretty much everyone on there, and laugh about it rather than acknowledge their irritating behaviour and make any effort to sort it out. What kind of message are you sending out?

I'm only 20 years old, and I'm not a parent (nor do I intend to be any time soon, nor do I have the option lol) but how the hell can I see it yet so many seemingly can't? Cannot be doing with these morons at all who'll no doubt bring up another 3 kids who'll behave like arseholes throughout growing up, who end up bringing up more kids who can't discipline their kids in any way either. What a dodgy precedent that is.

I did my fair share of twattish behaviour as a kid but I was rightly punished for it. Hated it at the time but I was about 5 years old? What the hell did I know? It's done me a long-term favour I'd say and that's not to sound a bighead, I just think the behaviour of youngsters and more so, the ignorant parents, is fvcking appalling.

What do you think should be done about it?

What do you think should be done about it?

It's a tough one. We need to get back to a place where it is acceptable to have your kids told off by someone else. It takes a village and all that.

I remember getting clips around the ear from other people all the time.

I verbally told a kid off a few years ago, for using the N word, and his Mum had a go at ME! She then promptly told the little N to go inside... I literally shook my head in despair and told her the kid has no future being treated like that and growing up thinking it is acceptable to behave in that way.

• Like 1

Been saying it for about ten years, it's inevitable when you pay the lowest of the low to carry on breeding.

Every scumbag I know around my age seems to have about 3/4 kids now, serious times ahead for the next couple of generations.

The kind of idiots who let their kids run around on a bus, pissing off pretty much everyone on there, and laugh about it rather than acknowledge their irritating behaviour and make any effort to sort it out. What kind of message are you sending out?

I'm only 20 years old, and I'm not a parent (nor do I intend to be any time soon, nor do I have the option lol) but how the hell can I see it yet so many seemingly can't? Cannot be doing with these morons at all who'll no doubt bring up another 3 kids who'll behave like arseholes throughout growing up, who end up bringing up more kids who can't discipline their kids in any way either. What a dodgy precedent that is.

I did my fair share of twattish behaviour as a kid but I was rightly punished for it. Hated it at the time but I was about 5 years old? What the hell did I know? It's done me a long-term favour I'd say and that's not to sound a bighead, I just think the behaviour of youngsters and more so, the ignorant parents, is fvcking appalling.

Was in a queue for the natural history museum years ago, and there was a kid running around screaming and repeatedly banging into our legs. His Mum stood there doing nothing so my wife waited until she wasn't looking and belted the little fvcker. Rather than go whining to Mum, he stood there in stunned silence until we entered the museum. Superb.

• Like 3

It's a tough one. We need to get back to a place where it is acceptable to have your kids told off by someone else. It takes a village and all that.

I verbally told a kid off a few years ago, for using the N word, and his Mum had a go at ME! She then promptly told the little N to go inside... I literally shook my head in despair and told her the kid has no future being treated like that and growing up thinking it is acceptable to behave in that way.

How would you do that though?

I do think it's an issue but there doesn't seem to be much being done about poor parenting. We just let the kids grow up with no boundaries and no work ethic / morals and then moan about them once they reach adulthood. It seems like the great social issue that we are still yet to tackle.

I agree with that too. I got told off not by just my parents, but others as well and whilst I naturally wanted my Mum to defend me, how the hell could she?

Was in a queue for the natural history museum years ago, and there was a kid running around screaming and repeatedly banging into our legs. His Mum stood there doing nothing so my wife waited until she wasn't looking and belted the little fvcker. Rather than go whining to Mum, he stood there in stunned silence until we entered the museum. Superb.

lol Excellent.

If I have any kids I want them to not be an embarrassment in public and generally respect other people.

Some people probably love the publicity of it all.

I think this is one of those activities which fills the time available to it.  Ie I do it in half an hour, you take 4 weeks. :)

Not really something that you should rush. Tried to phone again today. Their phones are still down. Managed to find a text phone number which was wrong and found a twitter account for help where someone in an office  responds when not playing computer games or on message boards.

It was more complicated because I took advice about it rather than just going ahead with the original quote.

Not everyone is a genius at these things.

How would you do that though?

I do think it's an issue but there doesn't seem to be much being done about poor parenting. We just let the kids grow up with no boundaries and no work ethic / morals and then moan about them once they reach adulthood. It seems like the great social issue that we are still yet to tackle.

Get rid of benefits...

One thing I thought the UK were good at was public messaging. Be it war time propaganda, hedgehogs crossing the road to Blue Peter.

It's the individuals responsibility, but the government needs to be putting positive messages out there. TBH making it harder to watch p*rn online is a good thing.

They also need to protect the person who is doing the corrective action and not favour bratty kids and their teenage parents.

Schools need more strategies to deal with kids, not just suspension and expulsion.

And parents need to lose benefits and be fines.

Absolutely yes.

My misses is a primary school teacher and has to deal with some disgraceful little ****ers. The common theme amongst all of the children in all of the different 'behavioural categories' is that - and I know this sounds clichéd and old fashioned - they have no respect.

The zeitgeist seems to dictate that children are somehow equal with adults and that they cannot be criticised or told what to do. The children are brought up as pampered little divas and they believe they're untouchable, that they don't have to answer to anybody. 

Charlie Brooker hit the nail absolutely bang on the head: "If I was Education Secretary, which I'm not , currently, I'd force every school in the country to run cartoons telling kids they were worthless, just to counterbalance it all."

• Like 2

If I have any kids I want them to not be an embarrassment in public and generally respect other people.

Some people probably love the publicity of it all.

Kids will always misbehave, it's just the parents' response that so often winds me up. Literally just standing there and letting it happen, or sometimes even laughing?

It's a poor message to send out from an early age and they'll only go and do the same, if not worse when they're grown ups.