Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Just so happens that I do also agree with most of their other policies.

I'm sure you agree with every little thing the party you support though.

You must we wealthy.

I wonder if you would be so upset if a similiar story about a labour party member was on c4 news.

Edited by purpleronnie

Had the exterminators in over the summer and they don't seem to have actually done anything - one housemate went to make dinner and saw a mouse sat on our cooker and I've just seen one scurrying underneath the sofa. 

Here`s a top tip for catching mice. Put a piece of chocolate in a glass milk bottle (fruit and nut is like crack cocaine to them) and wedge it at a 45+ degree angle, you`ll need to give them good access so they can get in to it, make sure you put it in a dark place like under the sink or behind a cupboard.

Its like spiders in the bath, they cant get out because they cant get any grip. If you dont catch one within 2 days I`ll be amazed.

Edited by I am Rod Hull

Here`s a top tip for catching mice. Put a piece of chocolate in a glass milk bottle (fruit and nut is like crack cocaine to them) and wedge it at a 45+ degree angle, you`ll need to give them good access so they can get in to it, make sure you put it in a dark place like under the sink or behind a cupboard.

Its like spiders in the bath, they cant get out because they cant get any grip. If you dont catch one within 2 days I`ll be amazed.

Where do you get glass milk bottles from these days?

.... What?

Doesn't everyone just buy milk from the supermarket, either in plastic containers or cardboard.

PS. I've not lived in the UK for the last six years, but the last time I lived there, I don't remember the milk man coming around and delivering glass bottled milk at 6 am.

Still got a milkman here :o

I used to love all the fizzy shit you used to be able to order as well when I was a kid, Dandelion and Burdock, could drink that for hours.