Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Yes but homeless people and third world immigrants walk around with a placard around their neck stating what they are. Same as burglars who wear striped jerseys and carry a bag with SWAG written on. so you can easily avoid them.

Fair point, I've seen a lot of homeless people lately with decent threads and the latest tech gadgets. Does mark them harder to distinguish. Saw one getting a lift to his begging spot the other day by what looked like his Mrs in a sharp little 13 plate 1-series.

Edited by MooseBreath

People (men) who seem to think it's their mission in life to piss on every public toilet seat they ever use.

Disgusting, inconsiderate, selfish fvcking morons.

You took a shit in a public toilet?

I apologise if I offend people with this one, but people who stop you in the street and try and get you to sign up for things.

I sympathise with people who work with charities, they're doing a good thing - but I'm sorry, don't try and get some moral high ground over me just because I'm not giving my own earned money to it. I've had a couple (dogs trust being the recent one) genuinely have a go at me for walking off and I've come close to telling them to fvck off, but resisted.

The worst one was last week. Jesus Christ man. This is IN WORK, City Council main building, waiting by the lifts I'm stopped by a woman who tries to sign me up to LOROS Charity. The fact I'm at work, I didn't want to cause any problem, so I spoke to her and gave her my name, but a false number (which I actually rang after I'd gone and it said it was unable to take my call). It's a good job I gave my real name, as a colleague walked past and said "alright Dan" lol

I feel bad in one way, but not in another. Maybe it's harsh to these people as they are doing good, but why should I be made to feel morally obliged to give away my money? It discourages me if anything. Show me what's being achieved with this money rather than some boring fvcking form.

I get into work today, and I have an email from an ex-colleague at the place I was at three months ago saying that I have a 'missed call from LOROS, ring them back' and I'm thinking for **** sake. Not happening I'm afraid. Maybe I'm harsh but meh, it's so annoying.

Edited by Dan LCFC

People (men) who seem to think it's their mission in life to piss on every public toilet seat they ever use.

Disgusting, inconsiderate, selfish fvcking morons.

Tip for you.

Use the disabled toilet in any event where you need to relieve yourself in public, if people are watching do a little limp or something.

Loads of space, clean usually and you can make a mess and no one will care.

Taking all morning to print 4 double sided pages as a booklet. The paper is not great so either two or more sheets go through or the paper gets jammed. Plus when I set it up to just print 1 or two pages (because of the above) only half a page is showing. So its 8 pages first page title last page blank 1-8 2-7 3-4 5-6 The two middle are done and I want 2-7 on the back of 1-8 but will it do it? will it hell. It shows just 2 and not 7.

Our DNO team have a chance to go on a free IT course. I done one last year. I think I need a refresher before I tear my hair out.

And even if one of them does care, it's not like they can chase you lol

lol

KFC in Blackpool for me the other day. That's a new low as far as I'm concerned and it'll take some serious beating. Absolutely wank shit to boot.

That's not too bad, though going in the street in Blackpool is probably tolerated.

I remember having one in the Mark Jarvis on High Street once, now that was shocking, however nothing prepared me for a bout of diarrheoa in the Lamplighters. I still have nightmare.

Taking all morning to print 4 double sided pages as a booklet. The paper is not great so either two or more sheets go through or the paper gets jammed. Plus when I set it up to just print 1 or two pages (because of the above) only half a page is showing. So its 8 pages first page title last page blank 1-8 2-7 3-4 5-6 The two middle are done and I want 2-7 on the back of 1-8 but will it do it? will it hell. It shows just 2 and not 7.

Our DNO team have a chance to go on a free IT course. I done one last year. I think I need a refresher before I tear my hair out.

I agree with you Dan. I thought you had put LORDS charity. (it was when you put Jesus Christ) No I put money in tins sometimes and I buy stuff from charity shops but I do not subscribe to any. I don't really have any favourites although animal ones are not high on my list. Cancer, children mental health heart disease are all good causes. Mind I've signed things then got emails thank you for your support but our fight does not stop here for as little as £££££££ a month... blah blah blah

I'm in a moaning mood today. And i quoted myself.

Edited by Rincewind

I gotta be honest, I'll shit almost anywhere.

Years of festivals as a yoot killed any and all toilet snobbery.

It's the only thing that puts me off festivals, I've been to two and loved every minute of it apart from the disgusting conditions you have to shit in.

It's very unattractive.

I apologise if I offend people with this one, but people who stop you in the street and try and get you to sign up for things.

I sympathise with people who work with charities, they're doing a good thing - but I'm sorry, don't try and get some moral high ground over me just because I'm not giving my own earned money to it. I've had a couple (dogs trust being the recent one) genuinely have a go at me for walking off and I've come close to telling them to fvck off, but resisted.

The worst one was last week. Jesus Christ man. This is IN WORK, City Council main building, waiting by the lifts I'm stopped by a woman who tries to sign me up to LOROS Charity. The fact I'm at work, I didn't want to cause any problem, so I spoke to her and gave her my name, but a false number (which I actually rang after I'd gone and it said it was unable to take my call). It's a good job I gave my real name, as a colleague walked past and said "alright Dan" lol

I feel bad in one way, but not in another. Maybe it's harsh to these people as they are doing good, but why should I be made to feel morally obliged to give away my money? It discourages me if anything. Show me what's being achieved with this money rather than some boring fvcking form.

I get into work today, and I have an email from an ex-colleague at the place I was at three months ago saying that I have a 'missed call from LOROS, ring them back' and I'm thinking for **** sake. Not happening I'm afraid. Maybe I'm harsh but meh, it's so annoying.

Don't feel guilty, they're doing it because they're on commission not because they feel strongly about whatever charity they represent. I never feel any guilt ignoring them or shutting the door in their faces.