Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

lol neither, we're not city centre based.

Where are you getting turfed out to?

Fair enough. I'm on a year long apprenticeship scheme with the council and I started in early May. This is my third of six placements at City Development, and I'm moving to 'Accounts/Financial Strategy' at the end of October.

Fair enough. I'm on a year long apprenticeship scheme with the council and I started in early May. This is my third of six placements at City Development, and I'm moving to 'Accounts/Financial Strategy' at the end of October.

My daughter's doing something similar at the county council.

People who leave the very last sheet on the toilet roll, without caring to get a replacement.  :rolleyes:

(They've probably been eating too much mixed grill whilst peeing and listening to the Circle of Life simultaneously, I guess)

Oh, and folks that place the cutlery with the blades and hands facing upwards into the dishwasher basket need serious help.

Don't get me started on those Fjällraven hipsters. :angry:

Are your kids already infected? Brr, I feel for you.

People who leave the very last sheet on the toilet roll, without caring to get a replacement.  :rolleyes:

(They've probably been eating too much mixed grill whilst peeing and listening to the Circle of Life simultaneously, I guess)

Oh, and folks that place the cutlery with the blades and hands facing upwards into the dishwasher basket need serious help.

Are your kids already infected? Brr, I feel for you.

The fork prongs and blades depending on the quality of the basket thing can slip through thus knackering the 'propeller' of the dishwasher.

Putting the knifes in blade first makes them top heavy and can fall out the basket thing.

Seeds that have barbs on them and manage to attach millions of themselves to the dog.

Stupid dogs that go and find all the seeds with barbs on them and roll around in them until they are covered in millions of them.

My newfie does this all the time, pain in the arse to get them out

Loyalist Willie Frazer arrives at court dressed as Abu Hamza
_70152981_frazerpacemaker.jpgJamie Bryson and Willie Frazer arrive at court

Loyalist campaigner Willie Frazer arrived at Belfast's Laganside court on Friday dressed as radical Muslim cleric Abu Hamza.

He was wearing a black robe, skullcap, a fake beard, an eye-patch and hooked hand.

Mr Frazer, 53, was protesting at being charged under legislation that, he claims, was brought in to deal with militant Islamic preachers.

He faces charges linked to union flag demonstrations in January.

Mr Frazer was accompanied by other prominent flag protesters, Jim Dowson and Jamie Bryson.

In a statement, he said the only people in the United Kingdom to be charged under these "hate preaching laws" have been peaceful Protestant/Christian protesters from Northern Ireland.

The loyalist, from Markethill, County Armagh, faces three charges of taking part in an un-notified public procession. He also faces a charge of obstructing traffic, possession of a prohibited weapon and encouraging or assisting an offence to be committed.

He is due to appear in court again next week.

:@

Edited by FoxyPV

I'm sure I recently moaned about Amazon Logistics on here, but that time it was due to me not really understanding why they bother using a courier service for things like DVD boxsets, this time it's worse. I ordered something, nothing major just a toy thing for the cat. They tried to deliver Thursday but I was at work so I rearranged for today and they once again gave me the really tiny delivery window of 7am to 9pm. It got to nearly 2pm and I decided to track where it is, and the status says it's been delivered, and left in a safe place. I live in a flat, there is no access to the building unless you're buzzed in, so there is no safe place. Nobody pressed my buzzer, nothing has been pushed through my letter box to tell where it is. I call them and they say I have left them instructions to leave it in my porch if I'm not in. Seeing as I don't have a porch and no property I've ever lived in has ever had a porch, I would never have said that! They asked me to check if it has been left with a neighbour, but they both seem to be out. And that wouldn't make much sense, seeing as I've been in all day so why would they buzz a neighbours intercom and not mine? So it seems the driver in his wisdom has delivered it to completely the wrong address. What I've ordered today isn't worth much, it's just annoying and I've been in all day waiting, but I've got a PS4 on order with this lot and now I'm really worried where it might end up when they come to deliver it.

Edited by Facecloth

I'm sure I recently moaned about Amazon Logistics on here, but that time it was due to me not really understanding why they bother using a courier service for things like DVD boxsets, this time it's worse. I ordered something, nothing major just a toy thing for the cat. They tried to deliver Thursday but I was at work so I rearranged for today and they once again gave me the really tiny delivery window of 7am to 9pm. It got to nearly 2pm and I decided to track where it is, and the status says it's been delivered, and left in a safe place. I live in a flat, there is no access to the building unless you're buzzed in, so there is no safe place. Nobody pressed my buzzer, nothing has been pushed through my letter box to tell where it is. I call them and they say I have left them instructions to leave it in my porch if I'm not in. Seeing as I don't have a porch and no property I've ever lived in has ever had a porch, I would never have said that! They asked me to check if it has been left with a neighbour, but they both seem to be out. And that wouldn't make much sense, seeing as I've been in all day so why would they buzz a neighbours intercom and not mine? So it seems the driver in his wisdom has delivered it to completely the wrong address. What I've ordered today isn't worth much, it's just annoying and I've been in all day waiting, but I've got a PS4 on order with this lot and now I'm really worried where it might end up when they come to deliver it.

You know what - just yesterday, Amazon delivered a PS4 to my door that I hadn't even ordered in the first place.

• Like 1