Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Guest MattP

Good stuff,

Shame about the deformed right arm and the lack of one testicle.

Best get myself down the benefit office. Set what I can get.

Guest MattP

Maybe get a proper diet.

And a less smug expression. lol

Fcuk that, you only live once.

Eat what you enjoy and don't listen to anyone who will tell you different.

Very good, just make sure you clear your search engine history, especially if it's a work laptop.

He'll want to make sure that Chris Moyles can't find it as well, he could be sued for defamation.

• Like 2

Fcuk that, you only live once.

Eat what you enjoy and don't listen to anyone who will tell you different.

Be interesting to eavesdrop on the conversation you'll have with the cardiologist. lol

He'll want to make sure that Chris Moyles can't find it as well, he could be sued for defamation.

No he wouldn't, Chris Moyles is a talentless ****...

Went in the Hind when I nipped to the shop earlier. They had Jeremy Kyle on. I now see what annoys some people about the people that come on. One woman wanted to prove that she had not been to bed with her stepson. He had posted on Facebook that she had.

Done it to make his GF jealous. Is that the sort of thing anyone would want to make public? And who gives a shit whether he poked his step mum or not?

Went in the Hind when I nipped to the shop earlier. They had Jeremy Kyle on. I now see what annoys some people about the people that come on. One woman wanted to prove that she had not been to bed with her stepson. He had posted on Facebook that she had.

Done it to make his GF jealous. Is that the sort of thing anyone would want to make public? And who gives a shit whether he poked his step mum or not?

I fear you may have just opened the floodgates to a tirade of claimant bashing. :unsure:

It wouldn't surprise me, people love to air their dirty laundry, you see/read it all the time.

The immediate reaction to doing something shameful or embarrassing is to publish it so everyone can see it, why do they do this? No idea.

Guest MattP

It wouldn't surprise me, people love to air their dirty laundry, you see/read it all the time.

The immediate reaction to doing something shameful or embarrassing is to publish it so everyone can see it, why do they do this? No idea.

They get £500 each.

That's the price for your dignity in this day and age.

Guest MattP

What I don't get is it's always on in the day, surely you'd have to be unemployed or working funny hours to actually watch it?

Strange isn't it?, almost like they know the sort of people who will watch it.

ITV has been catering for women, poofs and thickos for years now. It's perfect for them before they can flash X Factor etc at night.

There used to be a guy in Glenfield called Mr Hoffman, an incredible character, he had so many stories in life he should have written a book, on his fireplace he actually had a picture of him and Adolf, it's one of the most surreal things to actually look it, real history.

You sure his name was Hoffman?