Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

People who just moan, moan, moan and moan about their lives on Twitter. We don't want to hear it!

It's generally women as well, got a couple on my timeline and they tweet about 100 times a day, at least 80 of those tweets will either be moaning about where they are, the job the have to do, someone who has annoyed them or some family member or ex that has made their life difficult.

It's painful to read, if it's that bad top yourself.

Its the fact that they think others are interested that I don't understand.

• Like 1

People who just moan, moan, moan and moan about their lives on Twitter. We don't want to hear it!

It's generally women as well, got a couple on my timeline and they tweet about 100 times a day, at least 80 of those tweets will either be moaning about where they are, the job the have to do, someone who has annoyed them or some family member or ex that has made their life difficult.

It's painful to read, if it's that bad top yourself.

Haha same mate. I don't follow any birds now. No more pictures of themselves, their nails, or gay song lyrics.

People who come on to internet forums and complain about twitter really piss me off. It's difficult to actively avoid twitter when people who choose to use it can't stop moaning about it on completely unrelated forums. :whistle:

• Like 1

People who come on to internet forums and complain about twitter really piss me off. It's difficult to actively avoid twitter when people who choose to use it can't stop moaning about it on completely unrelated forums. :whistle:

Is that Beckford quote in your sig (?) genuine, Mark?! If so, you should send it in to Private Eye for "Colemanballs"! Excellent!

Guest MattP

Have I got this right - because of a page in the DM, the Fabian Society's robotic Ed Miliband is now some sort of British hero whose political standing has just risen?

God help us all lol Wolf in sheep's clothing alert!

Yep, that's pretty much what has happened.

Guest MattP

BBC Question Time and the way it sets it's audience..

We know they weight the audience and panel to a leftist slant (ever seen it 3-2 to the right) but the audience tonight was just beyond ridiculous. Embarrassing they even try and pretend it isn't sometimes.

Chelsea Ferguson and the fact she represents every single problem with society.

An absolute nobody who gets her tits out on Twitter, who's exempt from abuse from some people because "you'd shag her though wouldn't you", who's 'achieved' this 'fame' from being a slag.

I actually laugh at anyone who defends her all. Oh yeh, of course you'd shag her, so that makes her exempt from any form of criticism does it? lol

Cannot be arsed with so many people my kind of age. Absolute sheep.

Chelsea Ferguson and the fact she represents every single problem with society.

An absolute nobody who gets her tits out on Twitter, who's exempt from abuse from some people because "you'd shag her though wouldn't you", who's 'achieved' this 'fame' from being a slag.

I actually laugh at anyone who defends her all. Oh yeh, of course you'd shag her, so that makes her exempt from any form of criticism does it? lol

Cannot be arsed with so many people my kind of age. Absolute sheep.

Never even heard of her, that makes me happy.

When I was in the USA it was far worse.

London is far worse than up north too.

You see hundreds of people doing things that would be considered major or dangerous faults on a driving test often the same driver several times and wonder how they ever passed.

Its the tosser cyclists who insist on being treated as equal as other road users yet think they're entitled to shoot through on red lights