Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

forgive me yes forgive me no

come and read my tale of woe

no disabled ramp or carer on show

i'll mention this on dno

That wasn't supposed to be taking the piss,

The point of which you just may miss,

I was sticking up for the little guy,

So for now I'm going to say goodbye,

I'm off to hug a homeless guy.

Edited by MattP

Charles Taylor.

They just need to get him out of the news and in to a jail to rot.

When I lived in Liberia I was surprised to hear how many people still liked him. Even though he killed hundreds of thousands. While I was there his wife was elected to parliament, not sure if she is still there.

Knuckle-dragging neanderthals who think that the way to prove they are right when having an argument is to threaten to stove your head in. Yeah, cos that proves your point beyond all doubt, you genetic throwback!

Oh, that and my inability not to make sarcastic comments in said situations to said troglodytes. :ph34r:

A lollipop man has resigned after being threatened with suspension for high-fiving children who were crossing a road.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-devon-24516676

This story disgusts me, but doesn't surprise me.

When you give someone who's borderline clinically insane a little bit of power, this is what happens - which is why all local authorities are shining beacons of incompetence.

The civil servant responsible should count himself lucky for not getting a six foot lollipop shoved up his arse.

Perfectly working order fridge.So why does the fooking milk go off.unopened and 2 days within date.This only happens when you make a shit load of coffees/ teas .Watch the whole lot go lumpy.

Wife cooked a roast last night.That was fine,but we appeared to have a soggy dead earwig in the can of sweet corn .

I truly hate people who think kebabs are a nice thing to have after a few pints.

Vile things

The problem with Kebabs is the quality of the meat, if you go abroad and have a kebab it is actually nice, and I don't just mean Turkey or Greece, I mean any country where they actually give a shit about what they eat. If you use quality meat, then it is basically meat and salad in bread with some sauce, what's not to like. 

The problem here is all kebabbies just buy the cheapest grade meat and sell it cheap because that is what people here want, cheap and shit, and now it is what people expect.

The problem with Kebabs is the quality of the meat, if you go abroad and have a kebab it is actually nice, and I don't just mean Turkey or Greece, I mean any country where they actually give a shit about what they eat. If you use quality meat, then it is basically meat and salad in bread with some sauce, what's not to like. 

The problem here is all kebabbies just buy the cheapest grade meat and sell it cheap because that is what people here want, cheap and shit, and now it is what people expect.

Actually one of the food programmes a few years ago investigated kebabs in this country and all the meat they used was top quality. 

I wasn't too impressed with the kebabs in Turkey, Greece was better.

Actually one of the food programmes a few years ago investigated kebabs in this country and all the meat they used was top quality. 

I wasn't too impressed with the kebabs in Turkey, Greece was better.

Not calling you a liar, but I find it hard to believe when you think how much meat you get for a £3 kebab, and how much even cheap meat costs, they can't be paying top dollar for it, I can believe it meets certain standards that make it fit for human consumption, I just can't believe it is "top quality".

Edited by Captain Pancake Face

Not calling you a liar, but I find it hard to believe when you think how much meat you get for a £3 kebab, and how much even cheap meat costs, they can't be paying top dollar for it, I can believe it meets certain standards that make it fit for human consumption, I just can't believe it is "top quality".

It's a bit more than £3 now,I think they're around £4.50 now.

Loss Adjusters are an absolute pain to get through to - they phoned on Monday from my insurance and asked me to send through receipts for the bits that got taken in the break-in at the weekend. Asked for the e-mail to send it through to - "Sure, I'll text it to you once we're done on the phone". Two days and several voicemails later, still no e-mail address.

I'm not a massive fan of working in groups... Got group work at Uni again. Just don't like relying on other students too much. Sounds harsh, I know.

Got to design and create a 'Students guide to xxxxx' ... I fancied doing a general guide to Manchester, but I don't think the other members were into that though, so we've come away with no other ideas. 

Reading a thread from Moosebreath re posts to rep points.( rep every 3.11 posts)Deciding to collate a few stats for Mark w (3.29)re Kingfox lack of rep points(1 every 62 posts) trying to think of a witty response ( 0 rep pts for that)re these stats and knowing Kingfox had his removed.only to find 10 mins later the thread had been removed.it was a waste of time anyway,but now that waste of time seems an even greater waste of time.what a waste of time.

Reading a thread from Moosebreath re posts to rep points.( rep every 3.11 posts)Deciding to collate a few stats for Mark w (3.29)re Kingfox lack of rep points(1 every 62 posts) trying to think of a witty response ( 0 rep pts for that)re these stats and knowing Kingfox had his removed.only to find 10 mins later the thread had been removed.it was a waste of time anyway,but now that waste of time seems an even greater waste of time.what a waste of time.

Gee... thanks... that was um... interesting I guess. :blink:

I'm not a massive fan of working in groups... Got group work at Uni again. Just don't like relying on other students too much. Sounds harsh, I know.

Got to design and create a 'Students guide to xxxxx' ... I fancied doing a general guide to Manchester, but I don't think the other members were into that though, so we've come away with no other ideas. 

Totally know the feeling. Unfortuantely found myself in a similar position as you - you'd want to do the work and get some good ideas flowing; everyone else in the group just sits there. It really was like drawing blood from a stone at times. They'd sit there as if they were in their own little bubble. Or you'd meet up 1 time, arrange a little plan of who does what. Meet up a week later and majority of the group haven't done their work. Therefore holding up the rest of the group.

Incredibly frustrating.

• Like 1