Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Nope. It's just effective food when drunk/off your head.

I don't have kebabs or food after every night out, but when you do have, it really does taste good.

Similar to having cold pizza the next morning. I'm sure not everyone does it, but for those that do, they clearly enjoy it!

I'd eat cold pizza this second :D

I truly hate people who think kebabs are a nice thing to have after a few pints.

Vile things

I had a kebab last night for dinner with my girlfriend lol It helps when this is your local though. Queuing out the door every night from about 6-11pm!

Edit: Shish on rice, not donner. I'm not a savage.

Edited by Alexikokopops

I had a kebab last night for dinner with my girlfriend lol It helps when this is your local though. Queuing out the door every night from about 6-11pm!

Edit: Shish on rice, not donner. I'm not a savage.

I do love a good Turkish Pizza. I'm sure there's a Turkish restaurant an Narborough Road somewhere.

Cyclist who don't wear reflective clothing or lighting when riding on the road at 5am in the pitch black.

Know doubt they would blame the driver if they ever got knocked down.

Also, cyclists that don't adhere to the rules. The amount of times I've seen cyclists use the road ("oh I am helping the environment") then go through a red light in the last week is astonishing.

My fooking hospital.Someone there is going to need their own operation,when I rip them a new arsehole!

Still can't drive,I phone ,no return call or when I say this shouldn't still be so bad after 4 weeks( can't bend one knee) they say they can't book for a further 3 weeks.i go mad and demand a callback from my surgeons secretary.Guess what,no call.This is sheer incompetence,neglect and frustration.My boss is going to lose patience soon,although I'm working from home.im sick of it,I know they are understaffed but this is not on.pack of cvnts.Going to look for complaints procedure.Gggggrrrrrrr

My fooking hospital.Someone there is going to need their own operation,when I rip them a new arsehole!

Still can't drive,I phone ,no return call or when I say this shouldn't still be so bad after 4 weeks( can't bend one knee) they say they can't book for a further 3 weeks.i go mad and demand a callback from my surgeons secretary.Guess what,no call.This is sheer incompetence,neglect and frustration.My boss is going to lose patience soon,although I'm working from home.im sick of it,I know they are understaffed but this is not on.pack of cvnts.Going to look for complaints procedure.Gggggrrrrrrr

Don't know ho you manage to stay so rational.

I'd be flipping fuming!

Also, cyclists that don't adhere to the rules. The amount of times I've seen cyclists use the road ("oh I am helping the environment") then go through a red light in the last week is astonishing.

I personally think you should be allowed to cycle on the pavement provided you do no more than 10 mph. Most roads are just too dangerous to cycle on.

A cyclist 'parked' his bike in my parking space at work

I moved the bike. He came to my office and kicked off. I told him I could have left it there and he would have had the bike taken away. He said 'it's fine for me to leave it there. It's a bike, not a car'

Fu ck me cyclists are stupid

He has tight clothing with loads of sponsors and stuff all over it. Clearly just for appearances. He was fatter than me.

Anyway. Yeah. People are that stupid.

I think you're going well out of your way to be an irritating twat TPH  :D  ;)

Maybe I'm wide of the mark but I think you may have  other problems in your life and you're hitting out in anger at others.  

Or maybe you've just become Victor Meldrew 30 years early  :thumbup:

• Like 1

Garry fooking Barlow's latest 'song' earwormed its way into my brain days ago and it still won't go away. Please make it stop. :cry:

It took me 10 years to get rid of Forever Love.

I still find myself daydreaming into it whilst tapping away pretending I'm playing the piano.

Edited by MattP

It took me 10 years to get rid of Forever Love.

I still find myself daydreaming into it whilst tapping away pretending I'm playing the piano.

Cheer me up, why don't you? >_<

The one's who wear the stupid head cameras are worse. I had one pull up to me at the traffic lights a couple of weeks ago told me I was to close to him as I was passing. Told him he shouldn't be so far over into the road his response was "I've got it all on camera" he got a polite '**** off and a load of dust in his face as I drove off.

The one's who wear the stupid head cameras are worse. I had one pull up to me at the traffic lights a couple of weeks ago told me I was to close to him as I was passing. Told him he shouldn't be so far over into the road his response was "I've got it all on camera" he got a polite '**** off and a load of dust in his face as I drove off.

I'm pretty sure there's cyclists going around with those cameras intentionally riding badly to provoke drivers into a reaction that they can then film and put online.

I was driving down a quiet road the other week and three cyclists were riding abreast right across the road, despite this road actually having one of those huge pavements with cycle and pedestrian lanes on it. I had to slam on the breaks and then swerve around these idiots so naturally whacked the old horn on. I gave them a wft gesture as I passed only to see one of them sticking his middle finger up at me and another pointing to his helmet cam. It was a Sunday and I had no pressing concerns so I went around the block and stalked them a bit at a distance. Lo and behold they were riding like absolute cvnts, all over the road. I passed them again and this time made a big show of filming them with my phone as I passed. Really hope I find the video they took of me on YouTube so I can post my video as a response and show these cvnts up for the scumbags they are.

I cycle a bit myself so can sympathise with cyclists to some degree, but riding badly just to provoke and film a reaction is too much.

Edited by MooseBreath
  • Like 2

I'm pretty sure there's cyclists going around with those cameras intentionally riding badly to provoke drivers into a reaction that they can then film and put online.

I was driving down a quiet road the other week and three cyclists were riding abreast right across the road, despite this road actually having one of those huge pavements with cycle and pedestrian lanes on it. I had to slam on the breaks and then swerve around these idiots so naturally whacked the old horn on. I gave them a wft gesture as I passed only to see one of them sticking his middle finger up at me and another pointing to his helmet cam. It was a Sunday and I had no pressing concerns so I went around the block and stalked them a bit at a distance. Lo and behold they were riding like absolute cvnts, all over the road. I passed them again and this time made a big show of filming them with my phone as I passed. Really hope I find the video they took of me on YouTube so I can post my video as a response and show these cvnts up for the scumbags they are.

I cycle a bit myself so can sympathise with cyclists to some degree, but riding badly just to provoke and film a reaction is too much.

Bicyclist trolls? What a bunch of cvnts? Oh the irony.