Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Huge signage at entrance to car park and at the back of each bay. It apparently didn't apply to this chap though as he had a bike, not a car, so he can leave it anywhere.

Too many steroids probably.

For the record, I was perfectly calm. He was very confrontational.

Fair enough. Your place needs a SO to keep controll

****ing twat who burgled us last week looks to be a former occupant and current student. Shouldn't have to bloody trust that the previous residents aren't going to come back and rob us...

What a cvnt.

Two of my mates who went to Uni told me a story where they went out on a night out and as they left the house one had to run back in to pick up her ID off the coffee table.

She didn't bother to turn the light on.

When they got back they had been robbed and there was a note on the coffee table where her Passport had been sitting saying something along the lines of "I was here when you came back in" or something like that.

All I know is that when I bought my flat. That very same day I was in B&Q getting replacement locks.

Looking through people's photos on Facebook on your touchscreen phone and unknowingly pressing 'Like'. Fast forward 12 hours and waking up to a message from your girlfriend asking why her timeline is telling her that you 'liked' a picture of a very fit bird.   :facepalm:

FFS I do that all the time. Must seem like such a creep.

The minds of people who write into newspapers.

There was a story about a headteacher who wished that his pupils invited people to birthday parties outside of class time unless the whole class was invited, to stop potential ostracism I suppose. A fairly sensible ploy.

One bloke to real exception to this, and ranted on about how mollycoddled the kids were and if his staff did their jobs properly we wouldn't be at the bottom of the tables in literacy and numeracy. Even more bizarrely, he then went on to compare this to Victorian times and young boys suffering in workhouses and girls in cotton mills, and how the kids of today "have never had it so good".

How do you get from sensible practices about birthday party invitations to kids in workhouses 150 years ago? What a strange world some live in.

There was a story about a headteacher who wished that his pupils invited people to birthday parties outside of class time unless the whole class was invited, to stop potential ostracism I suppose. A fairly sensible ploy.

One bloke to real exception to this, and ranted on about how mollycoddled the kids were and if his staff did their jobs properly we wouldn't be at the bottom of the tables in literacy and numeracy. Even more bizarrely, he then went on to compare this to Victorian times and young boys suffering in workhouses and girls in cotton mills, and how the kids of today "have never had it so good".

How do you get from sensible practices about birthday party invitations to kids in workhouses 150 years ago? What a strange world some live in.

Amazes me that people still give money to most papers. Full of absolute exaggerrated shit promoting celeb obsession as if it's anything Joe public should give a crap about.

It also annoys me that people can get away with making something like that Roy Hodgson story out to be anything offensive when anyone with two brain cells or more knew it wasn't.

There was a story about a headteacher who wished that his pupils invited people to birthday parties outside of class time unless the whole class was invited, to stop potential ostracism I suppose. A fairly sensible ploy.

How do you get from sensible practices about birthday party invitations to kids in workhouses 150 years ago? What a strange world some live in.

It's all made up mate.

The "Ooo-waka-doo what a day" lottery advert.

Especially the shit, fake marathon runner with a shit over dubbed voice and awful running technique.

JUST **** OFF!

I love how there's no mention of it rising to £2 a line throughout the entire thing.

The train that gets me to work on time has been cancelled (for no reason) for 3 months so I get up 20 mins earlier to get the earlier train so I'm not late. Then the earlier train just doesn't arrive. So I wait for the later train which will get me to work about 5 minutes late (not a disaster). Except that train breaks down. What's the point in life.

So err - your dogs kill a girl in your house, and you dont go to Jail. 

But steal some designer bags!  Off to prison you go you evil blight on society!

****ing joke!

No amount of handbags should ever be worth that much!

So.. gears grinded by... designer stuff, all of it, and the knobs who pay for it.

So.. gears grinded by... designer stuff, all of it, and the knobs who pay for it.

Nothing with spending money on nice things. I wear designer clothes all the time. Just because you want to look like a tramp doesn't mean everyone else should.

Grinds my gears? Lying Policeman, who still continue to lie even after they have been found out.

Depends what you mean by designer clothes. Spending money on a tailored suit is understandable. Spending £200 on a stone Island hoodie that looks and feels no different to any other hoodie? Or a pair of the latest Nike training shoes? Maybe less understandable. 

Nothing with spending money on nice things. I wear designer clothes all the time. Just because you want to look like a tramp doesn't mean everyone else should.

Grinds my gears? Lying Policeman, who still continue to lie even after they have been found out.

You've just given me the idea of bringing out some designer gear for tramps

Cardboard Boxfresh

• Like 1