Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Not understanding the questions on University Challenge. They need to dumb it down a bit.

This has nothing to do with your comment but has something to do with University Challenge. I can't remember the last time there was a black contestant on the show.

This has nothing to do with your comment but has something to do with University Challenge. I can't remember the last time there was a black contestant on the show.

shit, they can't get managers jobs, they can't get on university challenge, what we gonna do???

All this free stuff footballers get!

Sony sending Jack Wilshere a PS4. Like the twat can't afford it.

I honestly don't know how they've got the front to accept stuff like that. If I were on the same money as him, I'd buy a load of games for it and take it straight down St Ormond Street. Those kids are the ones who need a free present at Christmas, not Jack Wilshere.

I honestly don't know how they've got the front to accept stuff like that. If I were on the same money as him, I'd buy a load of games for it and take it straight down St Ormond Street. Those kids are the ones who need a free present at Christmas, not Jack Wilshere.

lol I don't disagree with any of this, it just makes me laugh that somebody has had a parcel sent to them which they didn't ask for and all of a sudden in this thread they have become the antichrist.

Edited by Nick

lol I don't disagree with any of this, it just makes me laugh that somebody has had a parcel sent to them which they didn't ask for and all of a sudden in this thread they have become the antichrist.

I'm not saying he's the anti-christ, just that if he does keep it, then he's a bit of a willy puller to be honest, especially when he could afford to buy about ten of them on release day with what he earns.

TBH, Sony are the bigger dickheads for sending one to him in the first place, if it's about PR, then doing what I suggested would engender a lot more goodwill than sending a freebie to a millionaire, especially at this time of year.

My inability to go to bed before 1am. It's a joke.

I'm similar with midnight.

Even if I go to bed about 9.30/10pm-ish, I'll just stay in bed on my laptop browsing around (usually Reddit, FT or TFF) and playing FM. Although last night involved watching Fresh Meat and an old episode of How Not To Live Your Life which I had on record.

It's just become habit now until midnight where I won't go to sleep even if I try.