Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

lol He shouldn't even apologise.

I'd prefer my politicians doing high class birds than big black men.

I'd rather they weren't advertising either activity on twitter though, and then trying to fob us off with some bullshit. If they're gonna do it, do it, and if they're stupid enough to broadcast it world wide, take the flack when caught and don't make up the worst excuse possible.

lol He shouldn't even apologise.

I'd prefer my politicians doing high class birds than big black men.

Frankly, I don't care what they doing with their nasties, as long as it is between consenting adults and on their own time.  The important thing is that they do the job they were elected to do.

Therefore, Dave Cameron is OK to shag big black men, should he want to.

Crack on, Dave.

I also couldn't give a toss what people do in their free time and I'm not naive enough to think people in positions of power are saints. But I guess what irks people is that the morals and lifestyle of these people often contradict the way they encourage us proles how to live our lives.

I also couldn't give a toss what people do in their free time and I'm not naive enough to think people in positions of power are saints. But I guess what irks people is that the morals and lifestyle of these people often contradict the way they encourage us proles how to live our lives.

But isn't that just life? Do as I say not as I do, we all know right from wrong, but we aren't perfect and do things we know we shouldn't, that doesn't mean you shouldn't encourage others to do the right thing.

But isn't that just life? Do as I say not as I do, we all know right from wrong, but we aren't perfect and do things we know we shouldn't, that doesn't mean you shouldn't encourage others to do the right thing.

We all know what we are told is right and wrong, I don't agree with every law rule or mass opinion and I am sure you are the same. What people get upto in their personal lives should be of no interest to anyone, unless they are breaking a law or compromising the way they carry out the job.

Not exactly grinded my gears as such but I was waiting to turn right today with a long line of traffic coming the opposite direction, a guy slowed and flashed me across and the car behind beeped him for daring to hold him up. Poor guy got grief for a simple act of kindness!

Was driving along today when some twat just stops dead in front of me to let someone turn right! Gave him a blast of my horn. ****

:ph34r:

Had almost the same thing happen to me. Driver in front of me missed the turn but she didn't let that stop her. She stopped almost dead without indicating to to give her steering wheel full lock and make the turn. There are some ****ing imbeciles out there!

People who are self centred and rude. Who make others walk around on egg shells around, that need things in ridiculous and unrealistic routines and punish others for disrupting such routines and are generally insensitive and incapable of admitting when their in the wrong and apologising.

People like that can **** right off!

At work, at home in the street they seem to be every footing where nowadays. People seem to be so god damn selfish and up their own arses!

lol That quacked me up....oh no...so sorry.

It's annoying because they float extremely well up until around Christmas and then they start to sink quite pathetically from then on, and I then log in to foxestalk and complain and demand my money back.

Edited by Unabomber
  • Like 1