Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

I would imagine people do that to drivers who have irritated them further back along the road for some percieved misdemeanour  :ph34r:

Yeah they were driving slower than the limit on all the country roads previously and I was right up their arse, but that part of the story doesn't grind my gears.  :P

• Like 1

bankers 35% pay rise. Working man 0%. Energy prices rise. Food prices rise.

Who is happy to see their wages static?

Good news.

Most of that is foreign money coming into our peoples pockets and they will now be paying more tax to pay for public services.

The bloke who lives (well lived) in the flat across the hallway has done a runner about two weeks ago. This in itself doesn't bother me but he left his dog behind, now I would never usually hear the dog but I must say I had herd it howling a bit recently, and now I know why. The poor thing was starving to death.

The ex-resident had left some old unopened tins of food behind that the poor mutt had cut his mouth on trying, unsuccessfully to open them. It was skin and bones when the owner of that particular flat came to clean it out today and it was barely alive, quite horrible to see.

The bloke who lives (well lived) in the flat across the hallway has done a runner about two weeks ago. This in itself doesn't bother me but he left his dog behind, now I would never usually hear the dog but I must say I had herd it howling a bit recently, and now I know why. The poor thing was starving to death.

The ex-resident had left some old unopened tins of food behind that the poor mutt had cut his mouth on trying, unsuccessfully to open them. It was skin and bones when the owner of that particular flat came to clean it out today and it was barely alive, quite horrible to see.

What a ****ing ****, this shit really pisses me off. He could have at least told someone/given the dog to someone/taken it to a shelter, absolutely disgusting behaviour.

Letting agents.

Why are these ***** never on time?

If I could be arsed to find it, I'd requote my massive rant about these c**ts from a few months ago.

I literally hold these bastards in the same regard as Nazi war criminals and serial nonces.

And I don't even rent - I still fvcking hate them.

What a ****ing ****, this shit really pisses me off. He could have at least told someone/given the dog to someone/taken it to a shelter, absolutely disgusting behaviour.

Exactly, I only live in a small block of 8 flats, I bought mine 6 months ago and know all my neighbours apart from him who I only briefly met once.

I was under the impression that he worked nights, and he was usually quiet and kept himself to himself.

In fact when I saw the owner cleaning the stuff out I actually thought he was the old resident when I 'reintroduced' myself as I couldn't quite remember what he looked like.

The dog had obviously ruined everything and there was shit everywhere etc I feel so sorry for the dog and so angry at its cvnts former owner at the same time. Doesn't help that I've also got fvcking toothache too.

I love a dog as well. I can't because I'm out of the flat for about 16 hours a day and it would be completely irresponsible.

Fvcking pr!ck

If I could be arsed to find it, I'd requote my massive rant about these c**ts from a few months ago.

I literally hold these bastards in the same regard as Nazi war criminals and serial nonces.

And I don't even rent - I still fvcking hate them.

I wish I could chuck my old mortgage advisor into some sort of war crimes trial. He was a cvnt too.

Infact, while I'm in the mood for listing cvnts...

What is it with the 16 year old gangster that hang around town shouting and spitting everywhere and talking in some sort of chavvy version of English it sounds like they're trying so hard to be cool that it hurts...

"Yo Blad, wa'gwan"

These sort of dicks. That's our future right there.

Behave Rin Cin Wind.

Korea is muddling your brain lol Did you try the upgrade stuff by the way? I forgot to ask you.

It's true though - that's what competent accountants are for.  :P

Did try the upgrade tricks but sadly the check-in desk lady wasn't having any. I'm pretty short and it was an A380 so it wasn't too bad in economy anyway.

Gonna give it another go on the way back mind - nothing to lose!

That's terrible. What a cnut

There's a bloke at my work who has a shit then wipes his arse but misses the toilet with the tissue, leaving shitty toilet paper strewn all over the floor.

I'm pretty sure they do it on purpose. You do get some weirdos about and I'm sure there are blokes who derive some feintly homosexual pleasure over exercising their power to piss other blokes off in such a way.

This REALLY gets me angry, too. It's bad enough that you have to use a public lav in the first place without it being revoltingly soiled by who knows how many twats that, as Moose says, seem to take pleasure in making as much mess as possible. Why? They wouldn't piss all over their own toilet seats.

There's a bloke at my work who has a shit then wipes his arse but misses the toilet with the tissue, leaving shitty toilet paper strewn all over the floor.

I'm pretty sure they do it on purpose. You do get some weirdos about and I'm sure there are blokes who derive some feintly homosexual pleasure over exercising their power to piss other blokes off in such a way.

Toilet troll eh? Sounds all too familiar.