Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Spilling curry down my brand new jumper then like an idiot rubbing the wool to get the stain out.  Stains gone but I've taken a layer of the wool out ruining the frickin jumper!!!!

You poor man, Ken should start a thread about you.

You poor man, Ken should start a thread about you.

I might be ok, phoned my tailor up and he said they might be able to repair it by weaving matching thread into it, so fingers crossed.

Just wanted to put peoples mind at rest at this difficult time.

Edited by purpleronnie

She didn't know that when she drove off and she didn't know that when she bragged about it on Twitter either. Even if the cyclist was at fault, any decent human being would stop to see if he was ok - she didn't. It's not the fact that she knocked him off his bike, it's the fact that she didn't bother to see if he was ok, drove off and made light of it on Twitter later.

All this 'well she said it was probably his fault' stuff doesn't wash either. If it had been a pedestrian who had stepped out into the road and got clipped by her car, and she'd sped off and then gone home and posted "Definitely knoacked over a pedestrian earlier. I have right of way - they don't even pay road tax! #Bloodypedestrians." then she would have been absolutely slaughtered.

I don't feel particularly sorry for her, especially when she's entirely brought this on herself through her own actions.

It sounded to me like she came round the corner, the cyclist was on the wrong side and swerved into a bush (no falling off) she wrote a stupid joke on twitter, a) not realising she had in fact clipped him with her wingmirror, b) not expecting it to turn into a crazed cyclist twitter attack.

Isn't that what lights are for?

I don't mind the odd moan about a stupid cyclist but I've really never had a problem with them compared to tons of crap drivers who pose much more of a risk to me. It almost seems like a motorist culture thing to hate other road users.

Anyone that moans about cyclists is probably a crap driver.

lol lol lol

Clearly its my fault for going over traffic lights on green and almost hitting a twat clad in lycra coming across the front of me. Or me having to go into the opposite side of the road because there are two or three of the tossers riding abreast.

• Like 2

This

http://youtu.be/m3lOGAqW9V0

If Royal Mail loved parcels then they would have resources in place to cope with the ever increasing year on year demand, but they have done naff all except cut jobs and move the mail centre out of Leicester to Northampton so that parcels reach Leicester in dribs and drabs, resulting in posties going out on delivery only to find parcels waiting for them when they get back which are addressed to places they have already been or nearby.

Also naff twee cover version songs used in Christmas ads. Is it a rule?

• Like 1

This

http://youtu.be/m3lOGAqW9V0

If Royal Mail loved parcels then they would have resources in place to cope with the ever increasing year on year demand, but they have done naff all except cut jobs and move the mail centre out of Leicester to Northampton so that parcels reach Leicester in dribs and drabs, resulting in posties going out on delivery only to find parcels waiting for them when they get back which are addressed to places they have already been or nearby.

Also naff twee cover version songs used in Christmas ads. Is it a rule?

They are created so Heart radio can take them, make them out to be amazin' and play them repeatedly to the loyal (Is that right?) listeners.

Why are cyclists such twats?

Seriously, why?

By 'cyclists', I don't mean just anybody on a bike. I mean those fully-ordained, vocational cyclists. Those lycra-clad twats. Those intolerable fvcks in wraparound shades. You know the sort.

They all seem to have some weird chip on their shoulder; like they're constantly trying to prove some non-existent point to the world. 

* They ignore cycle lanes and choose to use the road instead, causing massive tailbacks

* They ride two or three abreast when they please, causing drivers to have to risk their lives overtaking them

* They don't keep in to the side

* They're more or less invisible in the dark, but for their poxy flashing LED

* Despite causing motorists misery, they kick-off like mad if any driver even slightly obstructs them

* They skip red lights

* They undertake you in traffic, which is dangerous to themselves

Their actions are the absolute epitome of self-importance and egoism.

To makes things worse, some of the even more militant ones recently ruined some girls life. Some cyclist twat (who may have been cycling irresponsibly, who knows) was knocked off his bike by a 23 year old girl in Norwich. She put a post on Twitter, using the hashtag #bloodycyclists.

Hundreds of these lycra-fetishist scumbags subsequently launched a targeted campaign of cyberbullying against her. The subsequent furore resulted in her getting sacked from her job as a trainee accountant.

What is their fvcking problem?

I have genuinely had cyclists in Australia bite to me on Twitter because I slagged them off lol I actually think some of them have almost formed this online global club where they intend to piss everyone off and get pissy if someone bites back lol this bloke wasn't having a single word I said - tried to make me out to be some absolute devil.

I told my mate about it in Frankfurt and he found it hilarious. We saw a bike on the floor by a lamp-post so thought it'd be a good idea to take a picture of me pretending to kick it, put it on Twitter with #Cycling and it got a fair few bites lol got reported to three different place stations - one of them in Solihull?! The beauty of the web.