Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Not the case at all. There are certain posters who seem to use every post trying to get at me, but I've always maintained that jealousy is a terrible thing.

Stop whining, all the fvcking time. It's so boring and you never stop. I know 5 year olds who get stuff quicker than you seem to. You constantly think you're better and smarter than others and you pick fights with others over nothing (see above).

I don't know you in real life, but you're a dick on here. I'm not sure if it's the whole internet anonymity thing but why do you feel the need to act like this? Unless of course this is just you for real, which would explain everything. Is it a real surprise people think you're angry? 

EDIT: I don't care if you don't care, maybe if enough people say it, you'll eventually take something from it. Also, people 'following you around'? lol You do truly have your head buried so deep up your arse. Nobody follows you around, they just get annoyed by the tirade of boring, attention seeking shit that you post.

Edited by Haydos
  • Like 3

Stop whining, all the fvcking time. It's so boring and you never stop. I know 5 year olds who get stuff quicker than you seem to. You constantly think you're better and smarter than others and you pick fights with others over nothing (see above).

I don't know you in real life, but you're a dick on here. I'm not sure if it's the whole internet anonymity thing but why do you feel the need to act like this? Unless of course this is just you for real, which would explain everything. Is it a real surprise people think you're angry?

EDIT: I don't care if you don't care, maybe if enough people say it, you'll eventually take something from it. Also, people 'following you around'? lol You do truly have your head buried so deep up your arse. Nobody follows you around, they just get annoyed by the tirade of boring, attention seeking shit that you post.

I don't even know who you are. Just another nobody lining up for a potshot.

Isn't Facebook or your mobile phone contact list or the pub with your mates the kind of place you look if you only care for the opinions of those you know? 

You're in the wrong place if that's all you're after, mate. This in an internet forum, you won't know everyone on the internet, that's kinda, err, to be expected. 

Isn't Facebook or your mobile phone contact list or the pub with your mates the kind of place you look if you only care for the opinions of those you know?

You're in the wrong place if that's all you're after, mate. This in an internet forum, you won't know everyone on the internet, that's kinda, err, to be expected.

Sorry. You're right. I'm devastated that someone I don't know doesn't like me. It's really made me take stock and change as a person.

• Like 1

Insurance companies run at a loss? Altruism and insurance companies,

You do talk some gonads!

Any time you want me to explain the difference between an overall trading loss and an underwriting loss, let me know.

UK motor is a class where a number of insurers have run at an underwriting loss for a number of years. I can promise you that.

Should add it's clearly nothing to do with altruism. The market just won't support equitable rates currently and rise of no win no fee legal representation and spurious personal injury ie whiplash claims have not helped.

Rates for personal lines really ought to harden up, although there remains a lot of capacity so we will see when it actually does occur but at some point in the next few years you'll see a marked increase to your motor and household rates.

Sorry. You're right. I'm devastated that someone I don't know doesn't like me. It's really made me take stock and change as a person.

i like you. not entirely sure why but i do.

although it does annoy me when you use another account and post loads of tips in the betting thread. that usually win

Appreciate the comments, but it's not a popularity contest and equally anyone who does post anything just to impress others or gain plaudits from others is missing the point.

The point I'm trying (probably quite badly) to make is that I appreciate I have fairly forthright views and I understand that many disagree with me. I also understand that to some people, it's difficult to separate an opinion and the person that holds it ie don't like my opinion = don't like me. I lose no sleep over this. It is tiresome for everyone though for the same people to reiterate over and over again why they don't like me. Why not just get on with not liking me (but obviously not caring about me)?

Anyway, I apologise it thread de-railed. Not my intention. So what else grinds my gears?

Ill children and teething. Very little you can do to help and they are just too young to really understand. Reckon I might be up a lot of the night, but at least I can witness our final (defiance??? Nay) capitulation in the ashes !

• Like 1

You know what grinds my gears?

Sunday afternoon farts.

And it's me doing them.

Mrs Vac has just threatened to leave me because I made her eyes sting. I thought I was being "gallant" by dropping my guts in another room, but I have "dragged a kite" into the lounge.  After a weekend of over-indulgence, I have gastroenteric WMDs.  

Even though it's me who is at fault, this really grinds my gears.

:(

You know what grinds my gears?

Sunday afternoon farts.

And it's me doing them.

Mrs Vac has just threatened to leave me because I made her eyes sting. I thought I was being "gallant" by dropping my guts in another room, but I have "dragged a kite" into the lounge. After a weekend of over-indulgence, I have gastroenteric WMDs.

Even though it's me who is at fault, this really grinds my gears.

:(

lol lol "Dragging a kite"

For TPH

Little Children

Oh, what a joy little children are !
Juice in the video, sick in the car.

Untidy bedroom, scattered toys,
girls playing nurses with little boys.

Dogs' tails being pulled, a cat's on fire,
interrupting the moments of love and desire.

Passing the blame for their little crimes,
playing with frogs all covered in slime.

Screaming their heads off in a plush restaurant,
having a tantrum when refused what they want.

Arriving home late covered in mud,
not going to bed when they know they should.

Non-stop talking while dad's watching telly,
splashing the walls with ice-cream and jelly.

Chocolate stains on their Sunday best,
painting funny pictures on granddad's vest.

Why do parents' voices echo from afar,
Oh, what a joy little children are.

Edited by Rincewind

For TPH

Little Children

Oh, what a joy little children are !

Juice in the video, sick in the car.

Untidy bedroom, scattered toys,

girls playing nurses with little boys.

Dogs' tails being pulled, a cat's on fire,

interrupting the moments of love and desire.

Passing the blame for their little crimes,

playing with frogs all covered in slime.

Screaming their heads off in a plush restaurant,

having a tantrum when refused what they want.

Arriving home late covered in mud,

not going to bed when they know they should.

Non-stop talking while dad's watching telly,

splashing the walls with ice-cream and jelly.

Chocolate stains on their Sunday best,

painting funny pictures on granddad's vest.

Why do parents' voices echo from afar,

Oh, what a joy little children are.

Nice. 

From facebook:

Can we replace the phrase "kids will be kids" with "bad parenting results in arseholes"

• Like 1