Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

I haven't a clue and in honesty I do not care.

But you care enough by claiming that others are jealous - yet you don't know why that is.

You've become a bit irritating, J. And I still don't know whether this is the real you or just you being on a genuine, intricate wind-up. lol

Santa breaks into your house in the dead of night to bring your present and everyone is, "Yay!"

Postie respectful knocks on your door at 7.30 in the morning with your present and it's, "What time do you ******** call this!?"

actually I call it a couple of hours into my day

Edited by Trav Le Bleu

GAHHHHH!!!!!

People who dont use the accepted sequence when giving their phone number.

Everyone knows for mobiles it is...four digits, three digits, three digits. eg   0412 283 317*

Just because you have some numbers the same doesnt mean you can say it as ...041 22 8 33 17*...... and fvck with the very fabric of the space time continuum!

Sort yself out!!!

*note, not a real number, not that i know of, if you ring it and your instantly connected to the local knocking shop or terrorist group, dont blame me.

Edited by ozleicester

GAHHHHH!!!!!

Everyone knows for mobiles it is...four digits, three digits, three digits. eg   0412 283 317*

Just because you have some numbers the same doesnt mean you can say it as ...041 22 8 33 17*...... and fvck with the very fabric of the space time continuum!

Sort yself out!!!

*note, not a real number, not that i know of, if you ring it and your instantly connected to the local knocking shop or terrorist group, dont blame me.

Standard 'chunking'. Memory technique.

GAHHHHH!!!!!

Sort yself out!!!

I didn't know we were supposed to do it that way .

I just reel the numbers off until i need to take a breath 

No fecker told me there was a protocol for it . I'm not changing until someone has the decency to inform me officially that this is how it's done.

GAHHHHH!!!!!

Sort yself out!!!

I didn't know we were supposed to do it that way .

I just reel the numbers off until i need to take a breath 

No fecker told me there was a protocol for it . I'm not changing until someone has the decency to inform me officially that this is how it's done.

OFFICIAL!!  - SEE ABOVE :)

OFFICIAL!!  - SEE ABOVE :)

How do i know you're an official protocol expert that's qualified to pass on this stuff ?

You could just be one of those people that go around pretending to be important and authoritative.

Have you got some ID ? 

How do i know you're an official protocol expert that's qualified to pass on this stuff ?

You could just be one of those people that go around pretending to be important and authoritative.

Have you got some ID ? 

This chap told me... and you cant argue with the Doc!

Casting-hiring-male-models-for-Internati