Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

I might start some cycling trolling

I'm having a field day today lol just one tweet and you get a load of the paranoid twats on your back immediately. The novelty will die off but I'm absolutely pissing myself at some of the crap they're coming out with to me today lol

People who complain about what people post on Facebook.

I just don't get it, if you hate what they post so much change your settings so you don't have to see it, or just defriend them, to get so annoyed about something you have complete control over. Just weird.

Whilst I see your point, I do think it reflects on a lot of attitudes in society rather than it actually annoying people.

This fvcking city and the scroats who live in it. I was walking through an area of Leicester, either Knighton or Aylestone I'm not sure it was Windley road connecting Aylestone Road to Atlee/Asquith Way. On my way out I was walking along the path where I was clipped by a moped also driving down the path (it came from behind).

On yay way home, in the same spot I saw a car wheels pin out of the kids playground (or close to it) and speed off. Just after it had gone I noticed quite a large fire that had been lit in the park/grassy area. I didn't have my phone but thankfully somebody had called 999 as the fire engine came down the road a few minutes later. What a complete waste of their time.

Cvnts. Can't wait to move away from this place.

Edited by FoxesAreBlue

This fvcking city and the scroats who live in it. I was walking through an area of Leicester, either Knighton or Aylestone I'm not sure it was Windley road connecting Aylestone Road to Atlee/Asquith Way. On my way out I was walking along the path where I was clipped by a moped also driving down the path (it came from behind).

On yay way home, in the same spot I saw a car wheels pin out of the kids playground (or close to it) and speed off. Just after it had gone I noticed quite a large fire that had been lit in the park/grassy area. I didn't have my phone but thankfully somebody had called 999 as the fire engine came down the road a few minutes later. What a complete waste of their time.

Cvnts. Can't wait to move away from this place.

Do you think bellends are only a problem in Leicester? Pretty sure you get them everywhere mate, hate to break it to you.

Owen Jones.

Typical of the young left now, all the great moral causes of the 20th century like women's rights, civil rights, apartheid, homosexual law reform have all been won.

People like him are secretly disappointed by this. They have no great struggle to fight in, nothing really to be outraged about anymore, no more dragons to slay. Their parents and grandparents have done it all. Instead they are reduced to inventing more and more imagined injustices and left with nothing but manufactured righteous anger.

It's kind of sad.

He's one of my favourite columnists.

Bloody awful.

Phoney moral outrage combined with money tree economic opinion.

A deadly combination only printable in the Guardian.

OK  but it's going to be hard for me to learn to say numbers in  4-3-3 style  :(

Oi , that's only 10 digits , mobiles have 11 , you're a fraud sir !!!

HOW DARE YOU!  -  

I challenge you to a duel sir -  Penistone Park 27 Penistone Street Greenwood WA 6024 at dawn!

May i also refer you to the 2013 equivalent of Doc Brown - Wikipedia, which states...

"Australian telephone numbers are 10 digits long, and can be written 0A BBBB BBBB or 04MM MBB BBB (for mobile telephone numbers)"

I would suggest that it is the immigrants coming and taking all your telephones that has necessitated the extra number, nevertheless, 11 digits are easily delivered by using,  four four (fvcking) three method, not some random amount based on the size of your lungs.

See you at Penistone!

Making some loaded potato skins.

Cooked the spuds, halved them, scooped out the potato and mashed it up in a bowl.

Chopped up me chives, grilled and chopped up me bacon too and mixed it all in.

Got some cheese I grated last week and chucked that in to only to spot that it had gone fvcking mouldy and completely ruined the whole shebang.

People who don't understand that when someone orders the bill it means drink up the meal is over time to move on or go home, it doesn't mean sit there nursing half a flat Stella for another half an hour while everyone is else is thirsty and bored of you wittering on about your fvcking kids.

• Like 3

People who don't understand that when someone orders the bill it means drink up the meal is over time to move on or go home, it doesn't mean sit there nursing half a flat Stella for another half an hour while everyone is else is thirsty and bored of you wittering on about your fvcking kids.

Bored people are generally boring people.

Owen Jones.

Typical of the young left now, all the great moral causes of the 20th century like women's rights, civil rights, apartheid, homosexual law reform have all been won.

People like him are secretly disappointed by this. They have no great struggle to fight in, nothing really to be outraged about anymore, no more dragons to slay. Their parents and grandparents have done it all. Instead they are reduced to inventing more and more imagined injustices and left with nothing but manufactured righteous anger.

It's kind of sad.

Closet Daily Mail "journalist"?

Fans who ass kiss footballers and their partners on twitter, winds me up so much. DO they really think that they're gonna get a christmas card? or persuade them to stay here forever. Christ it's just so pathetic.

As a corollary to this, fans who troll or wind up footballers on Twitter just so they can say to their mates "oh yeah, (insert name here) told me to fvck off the other day." Also pathetic.

Prove they are imagined. Have you spoken to the people it is happening to?

Someone I know was working for a bank when the manager came in and said they were all sacked because he used his fat bonus to buy robots who could do the job faster and then he said he would take them on part time if they agreed to dress in gimp suits and suck him off whenever he anted and they were basically kept as sex slaves with no food due to bankers greed and yachts.

Prove it didn't happen. Have you spoken to the people involved?

Edited by MooseBreath

Fans who ass kiss footballers and their partners on twitter, winds me up so much. DO they really think that they're gonna get a christmas card? or persuade them to stay here forever. Christ it's just so pathetic.

Agreed on this. Cringeworthy, childish and massages their ego further.

Bored people are generally boring people.

Generally I would agree, I don't normally get bored, but considering I was out in Canada and it was 2am UK time and I was trying to keep my UK sleeping pattern, it really ground my gears. We didn't order for ages because said person was wittering on and not looking at the Menu. Then when we finished our food she had less than half a pint of flat Stella left and everyone else was pretty much dry, the waitress asked if we wanted anything else or the bill. We all said the bill, quite quickly, in a lets get out of here kind of way, I was with 3 other Europeans all feeling very tired. The bill came it was paid, and she had taken one more sip. It was another half an hour at least. I would have said something if I was with friends but it was a work colleague, so I just had to sit there and take it. Feeling very hot and tired, the fact the conversation was mainly about her kids was irrelevant, I just wanted to go to bed, it was the fact that we all had to wait around for an extra half an hour WITHOUT A DRINK. That pissed me off, if I had known we were going to be there that long I would have ordered another pint, or half of us could have left, but it is just expected that when you order the bill you drink up and not keep everyone waiting.

Rant over.

Generally I would agree, I don't normally get bored, but considering I was out in Canada and it was 2am UK time and I was trying to keep my UK sleeping pattern, it really ground my gears. We didn't order for ages because said person was wittering on and not looking at the Menu. Then when we finished our food she had less than half a pint of flat Stella left and everyone else was pretty much dry, the waitress asked if we wanted anything else or the bill. We all said the bill, quite quickly, in a lets get out of here kind of way, I was with 3 other Europeans all feeling very tired. The bill came it was paid, and she had taken one more sip. It was another half an hour at least. I would have said something if I was with friends but it was a work colleague, so I just had to sit there and take it. Feeling very hot and tired, the fact the conversation was mainly about her kids was irrelevant, I just wanted to go to bed, it was the fact that we all had to wait around for an extra half an hour WITHOUT A DRINK. That pissed me off, if I had known we were going to be there that long I would have ordered another pint, or half of us could have left, but it is just expected that when you order the bill you drink up and not keep everyone waiting.

Rant over.

Surely in those circumstances you yawn, stretch, make your excuses and leave?