Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

People who live out entire relationships, even marriages - MARRIAGES - on fvcking facebook. Great entertainment when these morons sack each other off though.

If you're genuinely that happy with the person you're with, you probably don't need to tell the rest of the world every day to reassure yourself.

I see kids probably 3-4 years younger than me asking for Facebook 'marriages', just why? I don't know lol

People who live out entire relationships, even marriages - MARRIAGES - on fvcking facebook. Great entertainment when these morons sack each other off though.

If you're genuinely that happy with the person you're with, you probably don't need to tell the rest of the world every day to reassure yourself.

I read FT in mobile view and very, very rarely actually rep somebody but I've got a mate who does this with his fiancée many, many times on a daily basis and man it's irritating.

My 63 year old female colleague who came in to work today after taking Xmas week off.  She said she had spent the whole week in bed with a dreadful cold and she was bunged up, coughing and spluttering. She had eye sockets darker and deeper than Satan's anus. 

When she didn't make any noise for 15 minutes this morning, I had to take a peek to see if she was still alive...

I had failed to persuade her to just go home and stop infecting the rest of us, so I told her not to make any cups of tea or touch our food and to remember to cleanse her hands after every sneeze and splutter.

She beat me to the printer this afternoon whilst I was printing a load of stuff off and what does she do?  She LICKS her fvcking fingers and thumbs to help her separate the pages out and then hands the pile of spittle covered papers to me.

If SARS or Swine Flu ever mutates, this country is fvcked.

:angry:

I think that's a bit mean, you seem to be overlooking the fact that there are a lot of people who are just idiots who feel everything needs to be shared on social media. It doesn't mean they're not happy.

I think it's like a competition for a lot of people as well.

She LICKS her fvcking fingers and thumbs to help her separate the pages out and then hands the pile of spittle covered papers to me.

Hate that too, especially when someone does it on a till to open plastic bags. THAT'S MY FOOD YOU'RE HANDLING!

I don't even see how it works, surely it makes your fingers more slippery?

My 63 year old female colleague who came in to work today after taking Xmas week off. She said she had spent the whole week in bed with a dreadful cold and she was bunged up, coughing and spluttering. She had eye sockets darker and deeper than Satan's anus.

When she didn't make any noise for 15 minutes this morning, I had to take a peek to see if she was still alive...

I had failed to persuade her to just go home and stop infecting the rest of us, so I told her not to make any cups of tea or touch our food and to remember to cleanse her hands after every sneeze and splutter.

She beat me to the printer this afternoon whilst I was printing a load of stuff off and what does she do? She LICKS her fvcking fingers and thumbs to help her separate the pages out and then hands the pile of spittle covered papers to me.

If SARS or Swine Flu ever mutates, this country is fvcked.

:angry:

I fùcking hate that, I noticed some grotty tramp in Tesco licking their fingers to seperate the carrier bags. She did far too many so consequently some were left for me, first time I've ever bought bags for life.

My missus thinks I have ocd :(

Probably. I'd say definitely.

The absolute bunch of retards that pretend to be politicians in Northern Ireland.

The whole Haas affair has been excruciating.

I've thought of you several times when I've seen stuff about Belfast / NI on the news recently. I don't begin to understand it all but I'm guessing it's not much fun for the 'uninvolved' residents of Belfast. 

I've thought of you several times when I've seen stuff about Belfast / NI on the news recently. I don't begin to understand it all but I'm guessing it's not much fun for the 'uninvolved' residents of Belfast. 

Urgh.  It's disgusting.

It all centres over the flying of the Union flag over City Hall in Blefast.  The Unionist want this be be made an exception and flown 365 days a year.  The DUP etc are pandering to people who won't vote for them any more because the feel abandoned by the DUP.  Their core vote was told for decades that SF were terrorists etc and couldn't be trusted then Big Ian sees a chance for power and that narrative is changed overnight.

The Union flag is flown over government buildings only on designated days.  This has never been an issue even in the midst of the worst of the Fleg Protests. ****ing retards.

Marching is another issue. Simple way to solve it - if your march goes through somewhere that doesn't want it, redirect your ****ing march. Don't wear paramilitary style outfits - not only are these organisations illegal (as the flying of their flags, which the police and councils do not enforce) but it's ****ing insensitive.

The past - there was limited immunity offered to the Army and all paramilitaries so information could be given but SF and unionists didn't want this as it would show governmental collusion on both sides from RoI and UK govts respectively. Plus it was also mean that most of SF's special advisors who get paid c. £90K would have to give evident as they're all boys who done their time for the cause.

It just makes me glad I'm planning to leave as quickly as MsFoxy can get a job.

Gastric flu. Almost ruined my holidays in Northern Germany with the missus.

MsFoxy has been the same.  She couldn't get out of bed for two days as she was constantly throwing up.

MsFoxy has been the same.  She couldn't get out of bed for two days as she was constantly throwing up.

Funny thing is that I usually consider myself more of the robust type, hardly affected by illness. I might catch a bug every five to ten years, but that's it.

Can't remember the last time I had such a torrid time. Like you said, the vomiting is one part, shaking with a cold, aching joints and then barely being able to walk makes it so hard to take in the later stages.

Luckily, both of us shook it off after the same two days you mentioned, with only little throwing up involved.

Doesn't necessarily grint my gears but I don't know where to put this...

Just seen a Brummy bloke on the news who is fed up of his crappy town only being recognisable as having more canals than Venice (ignoring the fact that I doubt if the canals in Venice are strewn with weeds, trolleys, heroine needles and empty bust casings).

This hapless idiot has made an hour long film to educate the young of the town that there is more to their turf that this irrelevant factoid.

What's he called this low budget piece of steaming dogger?

You guessed it.... "More Canals Than Venice"

Fvcking idiot.

• Like 3