Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Doesn't necessarily grint my gears but I don't know where to put this...

Just seen a Brummy bloke on the news who is fed up of his crappy town only being recognisable as having more canals than Venice (ignoring the fact that I doubt if the canals in Venice are strewn with weeds, trolleys, heroine needles and empty bust casings).

This hapless idiot has made an hour long film to educate the young of the town that there is more to their turf that this irrelevant factoid.

What's he called this low budget piece of steaming dogger?

You guessed it.... "More Canals Than Venice"

Fvcking idiot.

Don't mention the thing you don't want people to think about.

An insurance company in the us used snoopy characters to advertise their products. Charlie said, I want insurance for 50 cents. From that point on all I could think of was, "so do I".

Keith Vaz waiting at the airport to welcome the Romanian and Bulgarians ,what a knob

And Tory MP Mark Reckless, or are we assuming he was there to try and convince them to go back home.

Is it really that bad a thing for politicians to actually go and find out what is going on, talk to people, I know Vaz is a tit, but he hasn't done anything wrong here. 

Star more like, although it wouldnt take long only a few turned up.  Sorry daily mail.

Do we have any figures on how many turned up? all I've read is that most of them on those flights were already living here and not new to the country, yet to see any actual figures.

Guest MattP

Do people think everyone that's going to come here from these countries are all going to turn up on the same day in the same flight ?

You can see how Labour got their estimates so wrong if they are proclaiming 'none are coming' after greeting one flight on thr morning of Jan 1st lol

No I'm sure they'll be 1000's of planes coming packed full of them, definately will happen.

I think most will come via coach because it's cheaper so if you wanted to prove there were none coming an airport would be the best place to wait.

Guest MattP

Vaz as already got his vote for me stickers ready to hand to them? hmm can imagine them turning up and being given a Vaz goody bag with big poster, T-shirts etc., :xmaslaugh:

Which is actually what seemed to happen under Blair and Brown governments.

"There you go lad, theres your hoose, theres youre cash, need anything come and see your Uncle Gordon, vote Labour!"

It's because they don't realise it's January. Calendars are still strictly forbidden in Bulgaria, anybody caught producing them is summarily executed on charges of witchcraft. Once they realise the sun has moved position they'll be swimming the channel for sure.

As for the Roma, they use their baby-stealing voodoo to turn invisible. Check your pockets after using those cash machines, an invisible Romanian Gyppo may have stolen your wallet.

I think most will come via coach because it's cheaper so if you wanted to prove there were none coming an airport would be the best place to wait.

It's not. I took the coach from Sofia to London once as I'm shit scared of flying. Although not so scared as to go through that 40 hours of hell again.

• Like 3

It's because they don't realise it's January. Calendars are still strictly forbidden in Bulgaria, anybody caught producing them is summarily executed on charges of witchcraft. Once they realise the sun has moved position they'll be swimming the channel for sure.

As for the Roma, they use their baby-stealing voodoo to turn invisible. Check your pockets after using those cash machines, an invisible Romanian Gyppo may have stolen your wallet.

It's not. I took the coach from Sofia to London once as I'm shit scared of flying. Although not so scared as to go through that 40 hours of hell again.

lol  lol  lol  lol  lol

Googling a competitor just to see what they're up too and now getting their advert pop up on screen left right and centre.

Go into their Gym and do a great big steaming turd in their showers just so you can feel a bit evil.

Go into their Gym and do a great big steaming turd in their showers just so you can feel a bit evil.

lol Unfortunagely, their management and staff know me quite well so I think it would raise suspicion (god knows if that's spelt right) if the day I made a visit was the day some poor bastard had to clean up a meat cigar