Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

lol Unfortunagely, their management and staff know me quite well so I think it would raise suspicion (god knows if that's spelt right) if the day I made a visit was the day some poor bastard had to clean up a meat cigar

lol

But you could just say it was a revenge shit because you had to clean one up a while back!

There is that, but there's no way to tell who did it! A man can't go around dropping dirty bombs just where he feels like it... Or can he?

I think I found the culprit!

We all have one might as well get them off our chest.

This happened tonite was at the gym getting changed no one else around and felt fit as a fiddle then bang out of no where massive gut pain and i shit myself, had no control over it and there was no warning. It was embarrising but hey shit happens (bad pun i know)

I don't care who the French President is sleeping with and I sure as hell don't care about France's First Lady spending the weekend in hospital with 'a case of the blues'.

One rich, powerful man can't get enough hole and one pampered, over privileged woman can't deal with a problem that normal people just get on with. How is this news? Why the wall-to-wall coverage?

Edited by Danizen
  • Like 1

I don't care who the French President is sleeping with and I sure as hell don't care about France's First Lady spending the weekend in hospital with 'a case of the blues'.

One rich, powerful man can't get enough hole and one pampered, over privileged woman can't deal with a problem that normal people just get on with. How is this news? Why the wall-to-wall coverage?

I am fairly certain it was reported that they were only together amicably when the election was underway, but I could be incorrectly remembering this. I think I recall, saying whatever works for the voters. So it's in no way a surprise that he was dipping his wick elseplace.

The only reason it's getting the media attention, especially in France, is that his opponents in the upcoming election want to put the final nail in his coffin.

I am fairly certain it was reported that they were only together amicably when the election was underway, but I could be incorrectly remembering this. I think I recall, saying whatever works for the voters. So it's in no way a surprise that he was dipping his wick elseplace.

The only reason it's getting the media attention, especially in France, is that his opponents in the upcoming election want to put the final nail in his coffin.

If boffing the President makes your First Lady, they have several!! Edited by Jon the Hat

"This is an urgent message about your payment protection insu-" **** OFF! Fed up of these cunting phone calls from a machine telling me I'm owed money for something that never happened.

Our house phone breaking is the biggest blessing in disguise I've seen. I hope it never gets fixed