Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Some men (typically pen pushers and suits) and their stupid stupid diets. I'm at a Travelodge with an all you can eat breakfast. Ive just has 2 slices of toast, 2 croissants and then a full English- twice. I've slurped down about 3/4 glasses of juice and a coffee.

The bloke next to me eats a yoghurt and two croissants. How the hell is that going to keep a bloke full til dinner?

It's not.

It's a face thing with people. So they can tell everyone in the office that they're dieting or they watch what they eat. It's just another topic they can chip in on over their desks.

Twats who judge others for what they eat.  Seriously this makes you seem like the one who has an issue with eating, not the other guys.

Not to mention a chip on your shoulder about people who work in offices or wear suits. 

Edited by Jon the Hat
  • Like 1

Twats who judge others for what they eat.  Seriously this makes you seem like the one who has an issue with eating, not the other guys.

Not to mention a chip on your shoulder about people who work in offices or wear suits. 

Well played.

• Like 1

Damn I know what you're talking about… they were really light and tasted a bit like honey, looked a bit like this

img_3.1.4.jpg

Can't remember what they were called or who made them. They were well nice

As were the limited edition Banana Rice Krispies that no-one believes me about but definitely existed and were miles better than normal Rice Krispies. Twats.

THATS THE ****ERS

• Like 1

As were the limited edition Banana Rice Krispies that no-one believes me about but definitely existed and were miles better than normal Rice Krispies. Twats.

I INIW WHAT THESE ARE!!!! But the same thing, nobody ever believes me when I say they existed, I even started to think that I had a false memory and I had some how made them up! They were called Banana Bubbles and they were immense. I would literally kill a man if it meant I could get some now.

I feel a right fattie reading this.

I have at least 4 fry ups a week, love breakfast, most important meal of the day.

Man I loved fry ups, I only would have one on a sunday, used to fill me up for the whole day. lol

I don't really crave that sort of stuff anymore, might have a mcdonalds once a year, never been to a KFC.  If you said to me a decade ago I'd be looking forward to having seeds for beakfast I would have said you were crazy but I do i love my breakfast.

It's funny how certain foods you really dont like at first but if you eat them often enough you get a real taste for them.

And your right it is the most important meal, I find it odd that some people I know don't have breakfast.

Do people still have supper?, I tend to have my dinner quite late thesedays, so I never have supper, but did when I was at school because I would have dinner much earlier.

I generally have breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, supper and then a late night snack.

I like food far too much.

I love food too, that's not a bad thing, but maybe change what you're eating, you might think you'll never look forward to salads, and seeds and all the dull sounding food but after a while you do.

I love food too, that's not a bad thing, but maybe change what you're eating, you might think you'll never look forward to salads, and seeds and all the dull sounding food but after a while you do.

I don't eat fruit, veg or salads :)

I'm virtually a complete meat and potato head.